• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181128_212543 (resized).jpg
29044 (resized).jpeg
#1 5 years ago

So I have just about wrapped up my restore of a Hurricane and have 1 extra part that I can not identify!!! Anyone know where this guide goes? I have been playing it and have not found any issues but this is marked as a hurricane piece. This is what happens when you leave parts in a box for 6 months before putting it back together

20181128_212543 (resized).jpg20181128_212543 (resized).jpg29044 (resized).jpeg29044 (resized).jpeg
#2 5 years ago

Looks great! Started working on mine last night. Only messing with lights so far though (plus couldn't resist installing new freeplay40 ramp a week ago or so). I'll check for that part when I get home in about an hour.

#3 5 years ago

Mounts to the Ferris Wheel bracket underneath a Ferris Wheel - I think under the rear Red one in case the ball doesn’t roll off so it will not drop into the cabinet.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

Mounts to the Ferris Wheel bracket underneath a Ferris Wheel - I think under the rear Red one in case the ball doesn’t roll off so it will not drop into the cabinet.

Yup, looks like the rear one. See pic here...

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1257&picno=60190

Care to post some more pics of your restore? Since I'm about to start mine I'd love to see what you've done. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hurricane-extra-part-help?hl=jaytrem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.