(Topic ID: 115609)

Hurricane: Crucified Clown - What's the secret code?

By thefunkpunk

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by exflexer
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

clown.PNG

#1 5 years ago

I came across the attached image in the ROM. I was told that it was accessed via a secret code. Anyone know how to access it?

clown.PNG
#3 5 years ago

Tell the religious majority their beliefs are obsolete.

#4 5 years ago

Every reply so far has a thumbs down from the OP. OP clearly has a good sense of humor.

#5 5 years ago

Those answers aren't funny? I was looking for a real answer.

#6 5 years ago

Interesting. Had the game and never saw or knew about it.

#7 5 years ago

I have no real answer.

There's certainly the possibility that it's 100% inaccessible.

But I do appreciate that you found something thoroughly interesting and awesome!

#8 5 years ago

In reality, it may be something that isn't accessible in the game, but was something the programmers has drawn up and never used.

You'd be surprised how much neat leftover junk like this you can find in arcade game code, especially through the 90s.

#9 5 years ago

There IS a code that can be done in the shooter lane to show a bunch of stuff like this. I don't know what it is, though. Hurricane was one of the first games with a DMD, and as a result (I think) has a bunch of programmer "artwork" that it shows as a kind of crappy gallery when you do it.

#10 5 years ago

Here is also the cow and the coat hanger in the file that I have never seen.

#11 5 years ago

Yeah I came across the cow and coat hanger in the ROM as well. Some names, etc... Obviously this image is the most controversial, so I was curious how it may have been displayed (if at all).

#12 5 years ago

There are also some animations that are missing that are displayed during the game. Or may I just was going so fast i missed them. I don't see the animation with the elephants holding their tails.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Machine - For Sale
Hagerstown, MD
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside