Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by lpnsocal
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hello I am putting together a williams hurricane and I really could use a couple of detailed pics of the wires In the Backbox and how they are connected to the boards and backbox GI lighting
Thanks

1 month later
#2 2 years ago

Do you still need these pics?

6 months later
#3 1 year ago

I was hoping this thread had more meat as I've a similar situation and haven't found the appropriate photo(s) here or elsewhere. My cluster F... is in the same area of the driver board J116 over to J121. I'd appreciate a photo or two showing the connectors/wire hookups for reference. I have used the manual and believe I'm virtually almost done with the repair but still have a couple of questions remaining.
Thanks a bunch.

OMT, I had a wire come off a connector. It's the common to the back box flashers, happens to be red and smaller gauge on my machine. Again the manual is of little help. Connector and pin # would be appreciated.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 25.00
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside