• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ert (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
#1 2 years ago

I am having an issue where the 2 rows of center lights that tell you what the bonus is for hitting the center standups dont light up. They worked and then all of a sudden they didnt. I tried reseating all of the connectors from the body to the backbox but that didn’t fix it.

All of the lights in those 2 rows are out. All other lights in the game work.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from xbmanx:

I am having an issue where the 2 rows of center lights that tell you what the bonus is for hitting the center standups dont light up. They worked and then all of a sudden they didnt. I tried reseating all of the connectors from the body to the backbox but that didn’t fix it.
All of the lights in those 2 rows are out. All other lights in the game work.
Any ideas? Thank you in advance

The ground lead to the plate? Is that still there?

And then the power lead to the stepper under a solenoid lug, is that still attached?

ert (resized).pngert (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

The ground lead to the plate? Is that still there?
And then the power lead to the stepper under a solenoid lug, is that still attached?[quoted image][quoted image]

You are a rockstar. Thank you.

The power leas wire came off. I crimped it back with needle nose plyers. If it happens again i’ll solder it.

Thank you again!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hurdy-gurdy-light-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.