Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by ls1chris
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 months ago

anyone here own one of these? any pointers or things to look out for a new buyer looking to get into his first ride? are the ceramic rotors a must have? thanks!

#2 9 months ago
    Quoted from ls1chris:

....any pointers or things to look out for a new buyer looking to get into his first ride?

I Started out with a $150 1981 Chevy Citation, but a Lambo sounds like a great first ride.

#3 9 months ago
    Quoted from ls1chris:

are the ceramic rotors a must have?

This is applicable to any performance car....

If you are going to race it on a track, doing hot lap after hot lap, then you would notice a difference.

If you are just going to drive around on the street, then no. Save your money.

Later,
    EV

#4 9 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I Started out with a $150 1981 Chevy Citation, but a Lambo sounds like a great first ride.

LOL, no not my first vehicle ever, my first exotic.

#5 9 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

For me it was a brown 1983 Chevy Malibu wagon. "The Turd."

Man I miss that car!!! 305 V8! Woulda been a great pin-mover.

#6 9 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

For me it was a brown 1983 Chevy Malibu wagon. "The Turd."
    Man I miss that car!!! 305 V8! Woulda been a great pin-mover.

mine was a '70 sport satellite , for $300.00. had all the cools parts off a '70 roadrunner. that was a fun car!

#7 9 months ago

How is it for off roading?

I drove my first car, a 1968 Ford Galaxie 500, off a cliff.

#8 9 months ago

Lamborghini is releasing their new v10 model in 2024 i expect hurrican values to be affect drastically. 2015 models are selling higher then their MSRP at new. Fun car I’d make sure you get behind the wheel and drive it before making the plunge. Look for one for rent in your area first.

#9 9 months ago
    Quoted from V8haha:

Lamborghini is releasing their new v10 model in 2024 i expect hurrican values to be affect drastically. 2015 models are selling higher then their MSRP at new. Fun car I’d make sure you get behind the wheel and drive it before making the plunge. Look for one for rent in your area first.

Can you recommend some good snow tires?

#10 9 months ago
    Quoted from V8haha:

gonna be a twin turbo v-8 plug in hybrid, there is not really alot to choose from right now ( not in Canada anyway) i might hand off until spring, if the new one is hot there will be stock a plenty , but if its a dud, no one will be trading up.

#11 9 months ago

I've owned them all and learned its personal preference based on your lifestyle. Looking to turn heads? If so, a Lambo is a great choice. If you want a reliable car that's always going to start and perform the way it should, you may want to consider an alternate exotic. If you like quirks, you'll be in luck. Sort of like my fascination with Aston Martins. My favorite exotic I've owned has been a 911 GT2RS - there's no comparison.

3 weeks later
    #12 8 months ago

I ended up buying a ‘23 tecnica instead of the evo, car is in transport now , it has the carbon ceramic rotors and mono rims, full of carbon fibre and rear steering , I’ll post up pics late Nov when it shows up

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.