Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TurboTim
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Considering buying a HUO X-Men Pro. I am not sure what the market price of a typical HUO would be. I am thinking $3600 - $3800. Does that about right?

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from DnDPins:

Considering buying a HUO X-Men Pro. I am not sure what the market price of a typical HUO would be. I am thinking $3600 - $3800. Does that about right?

I've seen a couple sell in that range: one HUO and one showroom sample in HUO condition. If you pass on it please let me know!

#3 6 years ago

Who knows anymore? Diddly poo is selling. A beautiful looking POTC has been on the market for days at $3950. It would be mine if it were closer. I had it before and miss it. I see a lot of "great price" here and "awesome price" there, but things aren't moving very rapidly.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I see a lot of "great price" here and "awesome price" there

That is all people say on here anymore it seems

#5 6 years ago

36-38 is a good price. You'll need LEDs and a shaker for this one.

#6 6 years ago

4K seems to be the top for HUO, without Mods.....

#7 6 years ago

These don't seem to be coming up for sale nearly as much as they were a few months ago. It seems that people are finally happy with them with the newest code.

#8 6 years ago

I just got a lightly routed one ($1400 through coin slots according to the audits) for $3800. It was in great shape & I'm happy with it..Going to add shaker & LED's nest week after White Rose show. I had been looking at them for months & it was the 1st one I saw for sale in the North East in a long time...

#9 6 years ago

Thanks to all for the replies!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I've seen a couple sell in that range: one HUO and one showroom sample in HUO condition. If you pass on it please let me know!

It would be a nice one to add to your collection. One of my favourites.

#11 6 years ago

3800-4000 is reasonable for a HUO not heavily modded Pro. That's a steal as I think it plays better than its LE counterpart. Mine is heavily modded and I would never let it go for the range above I enjoy playing it too much and have a good amount time/money in mods on it.

#12 6 years ago

X-Men Pro is a great machine, I really enjoy playing this game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Machine - For Sale
Marathon, FL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside