Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Collin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider michaelp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Just cleaning up a bit. I have the following machines available for sale, and semi-close to York for a Saturday pick up. All are perfect less teh Ripleys, which is one of 2 factory LED machines. This has been played for testing.

WCS94, HUO, slight fade on right hand side, the nicest one I have every seen. $3500

Jack-Bot, HUO, slight fade on the right side, once again the nicest one I have seen. $3000

Bally Harley Davidson, HUO with about 100 plays. News new, with zero fade. $4000

Mustang Pro, HUO, maybe 50 plays. Looks like it just came out of the box.

24, HUO with 300 or so plays. One small cabinet imperfection that I did while moving the machine. $4400

Sharkeys Shootout, HUO with low plays. Looks new, $3500

BBH, HUO with about 100 plays, some LEDS, looks new $4600

T3, HUO with about 300 plays, looks new $3100

RBION, LED sample game in very nice shape. One of two known to exsist. $3500

Stern IJ, HUO with 50 plays, some LEDs, looks brand new. $5000

Not looking to sell them all, but a few can go. They are just sitting around in my work game room and really don't get played. They are not at giveaway prices, but these are not giveaway machines. Trades always considered, however, I am only interested in collector quality machines. Please inquire with interest.

Michael

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Do you have documentation showing WCS is genuinely a home use only game?

Other than its condition and where it came from, no. I do not have a picture or video of the original owner taking delivery of the game, swiping bankcard, etc.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Did you actually purchase it from the original owner, or actually know the full history of it? HUO gets thrown around to mean "good condition" instead of "home use only" a lot these days; I can't imagine there are many genuinely home use only examples WCS out there.

I think you are right. There can't be many of any early 90's titles that are truly home use only. It is something special when you come across one. I happen to know the history of this machine, but cannot and simply will not verify. So call it what you want. This is why the game should be seen in person. Don't take my word for it.

4 weeks later
#17 9 years ago

I should probably clear this all up, however not sure this is a big a deal. I too believe that the term HUO is thrown about pretty casually today. So much that it is almost a testament of condition other than history. Not to mention that everyone has a different rating scale. I will no longer purchase any machine that I cannot see, or do not know the seller. This closes the market greatly, but that is just the way it is, and I except it.

I will verify authenticity, as long as I can. As said here, there is no surefire way to do that. The WCS94 does not have a receipt but came from a home that I know about. And it is beautiful. I am not going to post a ton of pictures to prove it. We can handle that on a one on one basis. If someone is truly interested I will take the time to show the condition of the game through some pictures. The next step is coming to see the machine or purchasing it. I simply don't have time for anything else.

Anyway, I have had a change of heart, and am no longer offering the machines for sale at this time. I thought I wanted to thin the herd, but keep adding instead. I truly have a problem. My name is Michael, and I am addicted to collecting Pinball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, OR
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anniston, AL
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider michaelp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-wcs94-jackbot-bally-hd-mustang-24-bbh-t3-rbion-stern-ij?tu=michaelp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.