Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by MrWizzo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cobray.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Just wondering, I've seen so many guys with routed pins (mostly SM's) that equate the value of their pin with a HUO one.. I find it kind of humorous that people think this, and I personally would not pay HUO pricing for any routed pin.

So this leads me to ask, what do you think the difference in price should be for a HUO vs Routed sample? If HUO SM's go for $5500, should a routed one go for $5500? What about AFM's, people seem to be asking big money for routed ones.

Or is it only in the case of hard to find titles that people will overpay to have a routed game just so they can have the game?

#6 11 years ago

Well, let me qualify it then.. a true routed machine that has shooter lane wear minor playfield wear, and usually cabinet wear, especially on the front of the cabinet. If it was routed and only has 500 plays on it, that is not the game I'm talking about... but those are extremely rare.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cobray.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-vs-routed-prices-wtf?tu=Cobray and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.