HUO TZ For Sale/ W Receipt NOW WITH PICS SOLD SOLD SOLD

By Jamaster10

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Ive had this for a few months now. this thing is really nice, it still has the bally sticker on the original playfiled glass. i also do have the original receipt from the owner who purchased this machine new in 1993 from AVS.

I know the price police will be all over this.
PM me or call me for a price.
219-924-pins

Pincades
JT

#2 10 years ago

GLWS!

Bally Twilight Zone promo video:
(Disregard TOM title that comes up at the beginning)

#3 10 years ago

Good ole video. Thanks for the reminder of the good ole days!

#4 10 years ago

Ha! Sounds like a steal of a deal! Have you considered trying to sell this on Ebay?

Quoted from Jamaster10:

I know the price police will be all over this.

#6 10 years ago

Curious what the asking price is. Has to be 6500+

#7 10 years ago

Amazing people leave the factory sticker on the glass, especially for 20 years.

Tacky IMO and doesn't prove HUO one bit in my book. Not saying it's not, just surprised anyone would leave these on.

$6500 would be a good deal for a HUO TZ in my opinion.

#8 10 years ago

If you have to ask

#9 10 years ago

You offering a discount if we don't want the receipt?

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Curious what the asking price is. Has to be 6500+

If I had to guess, I'd say he wants north of $10k.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

If I had to guess, I'd say he wants north of $10k.

Me too.

#13 10 years ago

How much for the receipt?

#14 10 years ago

me four
oh wait i own it
the story on the game is, the guy was a hoarder. this game was in his basement since new
there was stuff stacked everywhere around it, we had to move stuff for a hour to even tear it down.
not a house you would expect to find a huo tz in. he also had a huo lost world that sold on chicago cl within the last few months. he bought all his pins new in the 90's.
ill post pics later when im @ Pincades.
JT

#16 10 years ago

pics

// Error: Image 110448 not found // // Error: Image 110449 not found // // Error: Image 110450 not found // // Error: Image 110451 not found // // Error: Image 110452 not found // // Error: Image 110453 not found //

#17 10 years ago

I'll pay $100 more than what's on the receipt.

#18 10 years ago

pics

// Error: Image 110454 not found // // Error: Image 110455 not found // // Error: Image 110456 not found // // Error: Image 110457 not found // // Error: Image 110458 not found // // Error: Image 110459 not found //

#19 10 years ago

pics

// Error: Image 110460 not found // // Error: Image 110461 not found // // Error: Image 110462 not found // // Error: Image 110463 not found // // Error: Image 110464 not found // // Error: Image 110465 not found //

#20 10 years ago

pics

// Error: Image 110466 not found // // Error: Image 110467 not found // // Error: Image 110468 not found // // Error: Image 110469 not found // // Error: Image 110470 not found // // Error: Image 110471 not found //

#22 10 years ago

If that isn't home use only, I'd love to see one that is. That pin looks absolutely mint! What a beautiful example. I hope you get all you are asking for it because someone will be getting a gem. GLWTS!

#23 10 years ago

That is bad ass ! Cool find .

#24 10 years ago

Gotta love those hoarders! I'd imagine you could take a ton of pics of that TZ and McCune and Chris Hutchins would love you for it. Time capsule pins are great for restoration reference.

#25 10 years ago

...and to think they all started out that way.

#26 10 years ago

It looks AMAZING! HOLY CRAP!

#27 10 years ago

Best looking HUO TZ!!!

#28 10 years ago

Not a big deal but... it looks like the magna flip plastic on mini play field has been changed. My broke too and it was re-riveted with standard rivets, not the factory style ones.

#29 10 years ago

And no mods, makes for a nice change, great machine.

#30 10 years ago

im open to trade offers as well (Reasonable)
no xmen,transformers,avengers,tron,acdc
ive been flooded with emails and pm's
JT

#31 10 years ago

Ok, what would you guys do if you bought it? Would you get it and strip the playfield to clearcoat it? Full mylar sheet? Or is the home use environment not destructive enough(compared to an arcade location) to warrant such measures? Anything you do changes the way it plays and therefore negates any cache playing a near perfect unrestored machine gives you.

I'd love to be able to buy a pin like this someday, but I'd be afraid to play it more than a few times a month so as to not risk damage and hence, hurt my investment. But, it would be awesome to play a 20 year old pin that's in "fresh out of the box", original condition. I'm sure the restored ones play great and all, but this is probably a whole different experience.

So, how would you go about protecting this kind of investment?

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

NOT! Play the crap out of it!

#33 10 years ago

WOW that is super clean!!! I wish I could afford it

#34 10 years ago

Nice example of a TZ! I'll bet you want mucho for it.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'll pay $100 more than what's on the receipt.

So $3,675.09 on the receipt plus $100 equals $3,775.09 then?
Who wouldn't jump on that offer and make a quick $100 profit?

#36 10 years ago

Full Mylar sheet - no way.

I'd leave it as is except adding cliffy protectors. Maybe I should rethink that as that's all I've done with the one I have (HUO as well). Will be interested to see if other folks opinions although I'm not inclined on doing much/anything to mine.

Quoted from Miguel351:

Ok, what would you guys do if you bought it? Would you get it and strip the playfield to clearcoat it? Full mylar sheet? Or is the home use environment not destructive enough(compared to an arcade location) to warrant such measures? Anything you do changes the way it plays and therefore negates any cache playing a near perfect unrestored machine gives you.
I'd love to be able to buy a pin like this someday, but I'd be afraid to play it more than a few times a month so as to not risk damage and hence, hurt my investment. But, it would be awesome to play a 20 year old pin that's in "fresh out of the box", original condition. I'm sure the restored ones play great and all, but this is probably a whole different experience.

#38 10 years ago

thanks for all the interrest fellas
Pincades
JT

#39 10 years ago

Wow, congrats on the sale!

I'm jealous of the buyer not only for having that kind of money, but such a fabulous TZ!

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from rad:

Full Mylar sheet - no way.
I'd leave it as is except adding cliffy protectors. Maybe I should rethink that as that's all I've done with the one I have (HUO as well). Will be interested to see if other folks opinions although I'm not inclined on doing much/anything to mine.

I have a HUO TZ that is absolutely pristine. I want to keep it that way, but I also want to play the heck out of it, too. I'm also a traditionalist in that I want to keep my game looking just like it did when it left the factory, so I don't want to 'mod' my game: I just try to protect it.

Here's what I've done to protect my TZ:

1. Installed Cliffy Protectors (Don't forget to install a Cliffy on the switch slot where the ball drops from the wireform.) (I opted to not go with the mini playfield edge protectors as my game didn't need it and it detracts too much from the stock look, IMHO.)

2. Installed Ingo's Clock Board (and put my fully-functional, unhacked clock boards in a baggie and in my coinbox.)

3. Purchased Kerry Stair's (i.e., Mantis Amusement) Slot Machine scoop and Skill Shot scoop.

4. Placed easily removable mylar patches on the playfield in high traffic areas and where the ball drops.

5. Installed a remote battery holder in the backbox.

6. I put felt cabinet protectors behind the legs.

7. Installed Pinbits TZ Plastic protectors to protect the plastics that commonly break. (They also sell custom mylar patches for TZ that might be just what you're looking for to protect the area around the bumpers...)

That's it!

I hope this helps,
Jeff

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn Park, MN
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 12.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-tz-for-sale-w-receipt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.