sopraNOS_002.JPG
sopraNOS_001.JPG
#1 11 years ago

HUO SOpranos 950 plays minty shape. 4500 obo
will post picks later
JT
Pincades

#2 11 years ago

Dang, now I know who scored the one on Craigslist for $2600 over the weekend Nice one and best of luck. Soprano's is a great game and one of my favorites.

#4 11 years ago

PICS
i just got it in a few days ago and have not done any waxing or anything yet but wanted to get pics out.
it needs a lite wipe down thats all, which will be done soon

sopraNOS_001.JPGsopraNOS_001.JPG sopraNOS_002.JPGsopraNOS_002.JPG sopraNOS_004.JPGsopraNOS_004.JPG sopraNOS_005.JPGsopraNOS_005.JPG sopraNOS_006.JPGsopraNOS_006.JPG sopraNOS_007.JPGsopraNOS_007.JPG

#5 11 years ago

few more pics

sopraNOS_008.JPGsopraNOS_008.JPG sopraNOS_009.JPGsopraNOS_009.JPG sopraNOS_011.JPGsopraNOS_011.JPG

#6 11 years ago

bump.. for a good guy!

#8 11 years ago

Is there a way to check overall total plays on a machine since it resets everytime you change the rom, remove batteries with power off, reset in settings, etc?

#9 11 years ago

this is the original audits on this game!
i bought it from the original owner as well who, bought it new in box.
I will get the original receipt for whoever buys this game, the owner said he would locate it for me and mail it.
JT

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from BriGuy5:

Is there a way to check overall total plays on a machine since it resets everytime you change the rom, remove batteries with power off, reset in settings, etc?

Audits are mostly worthless...condition is king. Unless you buy it from an original owner who doesn't even know about the batteries (picked up an HUO TSPP like this recently...had original factory batteries that were still good from '07!)

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Audits are mostly worthless...condition is king. Unless you buy it from an original owner who doesn't even know about the batteries (picked up an HUO TSPP like this recently...had original factory batteries that were still good from '07!)

I'll agree, condition is what matters in the end. Lowest total plays I ever picked up was a Harley 3rd Edition that had 92 plays. It was broke and when I pulled the backglass out (like to never got it out because the foam was stuck to the wood) the owner said "Wow, I never knew all that was back there".

And so not to derail the FS post. Game looks great.

#12 11 years ago

the gentlemen i picked this up from said it took him an hour to find out how to take it out of adult mode.
its sweet
this had the original batteries as well they are still good.
Still for sale 4500 obo

#13 11 years ago

If this machine was on the same side of the planet as me I would be loading it in the ute.

#14 11 years ago

Has anyone ever figured out a way to get the safe to close flush. I have never seen one that does and it's the only thing that bothers me about sopranos.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from mickthepin:

Has anyone ever figured out a way to get the safe to close flush. I have never seen one that does and it's the only thing that bothers me about sopranos.

Pretty sure mine does.

#16 11 years ago

i have worked on them before they are hard to adjust

#17 11 years ago

Mine closes flush as well. I love trying to beat the boss mode. Good luck with your sale.

#18 11 years ago

#19 11 years ago

Great looking game your selling someone is going to be happy. I love mine I also bought it nib. Game looks good with LED's yet use premium 2 non ghosting LEDs.. I have a red and blue light shining on strippers they really pop. I also upgraded my speakers, have topper, LED backbox kit, PDI glass. And a picture of the cast autographed by every cast member hanging on wall next to pin

#20 11 years ago

And a partridge in a pear tree

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Audits are mostly worthless...condition is king.

Condition is always king, but on an older game like Sopranos, you can often tell if the audits are accurate. Sopranos got several software updates after it shipped. Some were many months after the game shipped. If the game has original OLD factory (Stern stickers) ROMs and the condition matches the total plays, it's probably right. That's how both my Sopranos and Spidey came (Spidey was first run (born on date) with .3 software ~300 plays). If the seller really wanted to convince me (here) that the audits are original, he'd post a pic of the old game ROM that shows an old revision level. Going by the pics, I'd say 900 plays looks about right.

Quoted from mickthepin:

Has anyone ever figured out a way to get the safe to close flush.

Mine always worked perfectly. The way the wiring harness for the safe was run from the factory was horrible. When I first saw it, I instantly understood why so few of them survived on location. I corrected it, put the game on location and the safe never had a problem. The wiring is much more prone to failure than the mechanics. Lots of wires that have to move up and down. If you've ever bashed on a safe on location and it didn't count, that's why.

note to the seller: If you're gonna ask that much for a Sopranos, you should at least clean the blue rubbers. They all look like they have 900 plays on them. Best of luck with the sale.

#22 11 years ago

i will shop it for the buyer or adjust the pricing if they want to do it them selves.
either way.
i can post the software pics later today for you fellas.
JT

#23 11 years ago

this is super expensive...HUO only one shopped near me for $3k

#24 11 years ago

heres the original roms in it.

sop_004.JPGsop_004.JPG

#25 11 years ago

good ill buyn that huo one by you and ship it as well for me
info please there whoknowsgoi
JT

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

heres the original roms in it.

Those are the sound ROMs and they don't show a revision. The checksums indicate that they're the latest sound ROMs too. That pic won't help your sale. The game ROM is what you want to post a pic of. Again, best of luck with the sale.

http://www.sternpinball.com/downloads/sROMreadme.txt

#27 11 years ago

sorry forgot this one heres the original rom in it

rom_002.JPGrom_002.JPG

#29 11 years ago

It's not easy selling pins I think. I am selling one next week. You should try e-bay

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from mickthepin:

It's not easy selling pins I think. I am selling one next week. You should try e-bay

Well, it's not easy selling a sopranos at the same price as an iron man. At 3k this thing would sell.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

At 3k this thing would sell.

Then he would only have flipped it for $400 profit

#32 11 years ago

That is a game I would have liked to keep.... Too bad this hobby lends heavily to running out of SPACE...
The game looks as sweet as they come... Good luck

#33 11 years ago

Very nice machine good luck w the sale

#34 11 years ago

Hey BoJo i just told you earlier in the thread its not the one for 2600!
Know the facts first!

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Hey BoJo i just told you earlier in the thread its not the one for 2600!
Know the facts first!

Seems like more of a coincidence to me that 3 days after a HUO Sopranos shows up for sale on CL in Chicago for 3K (seller was willing to take 2.6K) that all of a sudden you have a HUO Sopranos for sale for $4500. Maybe it's a coincidence and I am wrong, but it's not every day you see HUO Soprano's for sale and that makes 2 of them within 3 days. If you don't want comments from me or anyone else then you can just post it for sale in the market place and don't have to worry about it.

1 month later
#37 11 years ago

I have a HUO Sopranos that I would be willing to sell for 3k?

#38 11 years ago

NinjaBooT Get it to Chicago and I will take it!!!!!

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

NinjaBooT Get it to Chicago and I will take it!!!!!

Gap, its not worth shipping just one pin. Its basicly the same price for two pins shipped. I would be willing to ship if your intersted.

#40 11 years ago

least he's not that far from you. Your in S. chicago, that would only be a couple hour drive.

#41 11 years ago

Do you have another pin you can sell me!!!!!

#42 11 years ago

I'm working on selling my FT and possibly my HS2.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 12.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-sopranos-4-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.