(Topic ID: 38340)

HUO? RBION Price Check, thinking about selling it.

By pinball_erie

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pinstor12
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Cannot verify it is HUO, but it is flawless. All LED, Cliffys installed. I bought it for my daughter when she was so into pinball and had all the Ripleys books, now she is a teenager and never plays the pins.

Any advice on a price point is appreciated. It is located in NW PA.

#2 11 years ago

3000-3200

#3 11 years ago

I would say right around ~3,200 which is what one just went for in Southern California.

I am currently selling my routed one for 3k obo

Edit: Damn! Bell beat me by like 20 seconds!

#5 11 years ago

What's it look like under the Cliffy? Might help determine HUO.

#6 11 years ago

2800 - 3100 depending on location. I wouldn't sell mine for twice that (unless another huo came up locally right away).

#7 11 years ago

I honestly think you could get as much as $3500 if you were patient. Have seen some sell on here for that, if routed examples sell for $2800-3000 then a HUO could get $500 more! But maybe the market has softened a little that seems to be the case.

#8 11 years ago

If you were closer I'd say $2,250.00 is what you should sell it for

But you're not so I'd say $2,500-$3,500

I know what I'm willing to pay for one when its time to add a RBION (its 1-2 titles down my next to do list) but thats for a different thread. Just sell it to someone closer to STL if possible.

#9 11 years ago

Thanks for ALL the interest, it is sold. It was actually quite overwhelming, lotta love for this pin. It actually gave me second thoughts due to the perfect overall condition, but I gotta let it go to shake things up.

#10 11 years ago

What did you get just curious because I own a HUO one myself

#11 11 years ago

Hello all

I purchased the rbion from shawn and just wanted to thank him for a great transaction. The pin is in magnificent shape and just as described. Shawn was extremely helpful, easy to deal with, and a all around great guy who has a great pin collection, less one minty rbion . I would definitely recommend dealing with Shawn should he decide to shake up his collection in the future.

Oh yeah...and rbion is way underrated! What a great pin with a deep rule set!

Thanks again Shawn!

Ryan

#12 11 years ago

I'll likely be trading mine in the near future if anyone has interest. Love the game but lesser of evils, gotta move out a Stern and RBION is gonna be the odd man out.

#13 11 years ago

I will be in Colorado mid June.

I also see JP on your wish list... I have one, bought it from Alan @ Treasure Cove like 5 years ago.

#14 11 years ago

I really thin an HUO with low plays would be anywhere from 3600/3800.

Hobbs

#15 11 years ago

Saw one sell for 4k, 2-3 months ago on mr pinball. Same day it was listed, for full price.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 45.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Valdosta, GA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Canton, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-rbion-price-check-thinking-about-selling-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.