(Topic ID: 147894)

HUO Pinbot in awesome cond, Until NAVL got ahold of it. Need advice.

By TheOnlyest

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
070798552760lg_(resized).jpg
122_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 8 years ago

I've used NAVL/STI to ship a pin before. While I did not have any damage, it took 3 weeks to ship it from Ohio to Iowa. You have to understand that NAVL acts more like a broker than the actual shipping company. They might haul the pin from a major city to another major city, but from there they subcontract a more local carrier to deliver the pin to your door. In the process, the pin is loaded and unloaded off a truck several times by people who just don't know or care what it is. To them it's just freight, especially when it's wrapped up so you can't see what it is. They use large equipment that's not exactly gentle and they are in a hurry doing it. When the delivery truck finally showed up at my house, it was a local company out of the Quad Cities, driving a small delivery van with a lift gate. Two young kids (20 years old--- maybe) lifted it up onto the lift. Sat it down in my garage, grabbed the cash and drove away. I've used Pinballs on the Move since. My 2 cents worth....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

2,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-pinbot-in-pristine-cond-until-navl-got-ahold-of-it-need-advice?tu=BigB and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.