10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pf-before-after.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I purchased a machine a few weeks ago and the seller thought it was a HUO machine. It looked pretty good at his house so I bought it. After getting it home and looking it over real good in better light, this machine is much better than I thought it was. It is a Dr Dude that looks brand new. Has this ever happened to anybody else? Have you ever gotten a game that was nicer once you got it home. Yes it was from a fellow pinsider, but I did not know that until I met him.

#2 10 years ago

my judge dredd was way nicer after getting hte dust and grime off. always a nice surprise.

#3 10 years ago

no pics ,don't believe you.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

You don't have to believe me. I am not selling it.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

You don't have to believe me. I am not selling it.

I believe. Congrat on sharing your positive experience. Great game too!

#6 10 years ago

Need pics or it didn't happen

#7 10 years ago

I got a 1964 World Fair off CL, it was actually under their back porch outside. Listed for $40 no name of the game just distant tiny pictures. Bought it sight unseen for $125. Turned out to be "HUO" for the last 35 years and broken for 25 of those. Cleaned up practically like new. Cab needed restoring as it was slathered in all orange paint somewhere along the way. Real diamond in the rough. Excellent BG too.

pf-before-after.jpgpf-before-after.jpg
#8 10 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Need pics or it didn't happen

i agree if your gona talk about how nice a recent purchase was at least post a pic haha

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Has this ever happened to anybody else? Have you ever gotten a game that was nicer once you got it home.

My Blackout once I got it home turned out to have been shopped so well I didn't need to adjust a single switch. Even the underside of the playfield and coil wrappers were clean.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

i agree if your gona talk about how nice a recent purchase was at least post a pic haha

Quoted from Skypilot:

I can't do that right now. I am away on business now, but I will when I get home saturday.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

2,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carpentersville, IL
$ 18.95
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Machine - For Sale
Gulf Shores, AL
4,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Listowel Pinball

3,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jesup, GA
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-pinball-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.