Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Just listed a HUO Iron Man for sale in the market. Thanks

#2 11 years ago

price?

#3 11 years ago

serious?

#4 11 years ago

I have dealt with Mike in the past, he is a honest guy to deal with.

#6 11 years ago

Deal with only 50 plays as nib went for 8k. Is the box worth 1.8k? Nope

#7 11 years ago

Do you have one Jeff? I could be there tomorrow with cash

Buddy

#9 11 years ago

Tom,
As i told you i have a major cancer surgery in 2 weeks and i cannot put it on a skid and wrap it. I will be happy to work with a blanket wrap type moving company. I was not comfortable with you sending someone neither you nor I know to put it on a skid and 'cocoon' it as you said. If you are ok using a blanket wrap company, I would be more than happy to sell it to you. Let me know.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Tom,
As i told you i have a major cancer surgery in 2 weeks and i cannot put it on a skid and wrap it. I will be happy to work with a blanket wrap type moving company. I was not comfortable with you sending someone neither you nor I know to put it on a skid and 'cocoon' it as you said. If you are ok using a blanket wrap company, I would be more than happy to sell it to you. Let me know.

Hey Man, I hope your surgery goes extremely well! Best of Luck to you fellow pinsider.

#11 11 years ago

indy5mike-My prayers go out to you-I will wish good things for you-God Bless

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Tom,

My Prayers are with you for a quick recovery.

Michael

#13 11 years ago

Hope all goes well indy5mike, and a speedy recovery. I feel for you brother, I'm going in next week to have a chunk taken out of my leg. Stay positive!

#14 11 years ago

Thanks guys,
They are taking out the bottom lobe of my left lung. Kinda sucks especially when you have never ever smoked.
Mike

#15 11 years ago

Puts silly pinball in perspective. Prayers to Mike and all Pinsiders dealing with any affliction. Life is too short.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from tpellowe:

Puts silly pinball in perspective.

Yes, it does. But it also helps take your mind off the days waiting to go under the knife. I'm sure that there are many others here that have had to face their own mortality one way or another, and at least for me, this sight, you folks, and this hobby has been a good distraction.

#17 11 years ago

Mike, hope you have a speedy recovery and are back at playing some pinball soon.

Jesse

#18 11 years ago

Mike, prayers for you tonight.
Jeff

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Do you have one Jeff? I could be there tomorrow with cash
Buddy

Yes. Make offer. Pm sent. Others for sale, as you know.

My reply was to edwin, "take the time to look it up."

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Yes. Make offer. Pm sent. Others for sale, as you know.
My reply was to edwin, "take the time to look it up."

I am coming soon I open April 12 and I will have to convert to digital from film and see how he did it here at http://www.skyviewdrivein.com/

I love to pick up a pin too and check out your awesome collection. I love buying more than selling!

#21 11 years ago

Looking forward to meeting you. (bring lots of cash)

#22 11 years ago

sorry to hear about your troubles Mike
best of luck and a speedy recovery

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Looking forward to meeting you. (bring lots of cash)

I will have some new cash after next weekends auction in Winston Salem NC and my cash position will improve once I can open my drive in for the 2013 season

#24 11 years ago

rather than getting into a word of wars that hijacks the thread I'll respond by saying the price should be in this thread.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

rather than getting into a word of wars that hijacks the thread I'll respond by saying the price should be in this thread.

Quoted from hassellcastle:

Price on the listing is at $6200

#26 11 years ago

Prayers sent. Hope everything goes well for you.

#27 11 years ago

Edwin- You bring drama and/or anger to just about every thread that you contribute to. Cool it, man. We Michiganders are already stereotyped for being a miserable lot. Don't make it worse. You've got a sweet collection there. Apparently it's true that "stuff" can't make you happy.

#28 11 years ago

my question was simple. what was the price. it's others who decided to chime in afterwards including you. funny how guys like you three call me out for asking a price yet feel compelled to chime in on something that doesn't even concern them. and yes. my asking for a price doesn't concern you or the other two.

#29 11 years ago

Just a suggestion for anyone going to do a FS thread, put the price/location in the thread title.

You can edit the thread title as well if you click on the edit tab in the first post of your thread.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

funny how guys like you three call me out for asking a price

If I am one of the "three", I was not "calling" you out. I simply read your post that said-

Quoted from edwinpblue:

the price should be in this thread.

and pointed out that it was- and if you didn't read the rest of this thread, you should.

#31 11 years ago

I asked the price.
the price was posted.
in that order.
yes I saw that someone responded with a price.
so your point confuses me? I knew the price LONG before you chimed in suggesting that I read the rest of the thread.

#32 11 years ago

I was referring to your second request for a price, and the OP has much more important things on his mind than arguing with you.

#33 11 years ago

well done on hijacking the thread. what second request? if you are referring to me voicing my opinion saying that the price should be in the thread obviously most people understand that was rhetorical and that no response was required. most people get that.

#34 11 years ago

Much more serious things in the world besides a multiball . Best wishes with surgery

#35 11 years ago

Mike, sorry to here about your condition. Hope everything works out. Cannot afford $6200 with shipping, but if you want this gone, I have $5700 cash.

#36 11 years ago

bump. I hope things go well next week. glws

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

bump. I hope things go well next week. glws

Right on!

#38 11 years ago

How you holdin' up Mike? Hope everything turns out OK. These doctors can really perform miracles these days. Keep the faith, brother! We'll be praying for you.

#39 11 years ago

Good bump. Hope all is well.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Tom,

Good luck man - I just had cancer surgery that came out of nowhere just last month. Sucks because I bought a machine on here from another Pinsider and put down a deposit and was picking it up a week later when I found out and had to lose some of the deposit money as there was no way I could travel (was planning on driving 10+ hours to pickup). Horrible timing! Anyway luckily I had a great doc and hope you do as well - it went smoothly and prognosis is excellent. I'm sure yours will hopefully be the same.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Good luck man - I just had cancer surgery that came out of nowhere just last month. Sucks because I bought a machine on here from another Pinsider and put down a deposit and was picking it up a week later when I found out and had to lose some of the deposit money as there was no way I could travel (was planning on driving 10+ hours to pickup). Horrible timing! Anyway luckily I had a great doc and hope you do as well - it went smoothly and prognosis is excellent. I'm sure yours will hopefully be the same.

Good luck to you as well. I sure hate hearing of situations like these but it is good see people keeping their spirits up through everything. Best of luck to you and to OP. I hope OP gets his full asking price for this wonderful machine.

#42 11 years ago

Indy, hope/pray all is well on your end. Give your boys an update. Hang in there and heal quickly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Mary, FL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-iron-man-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.