P1010655.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_0814.JPG
IMG_0805.JPG
IMG_0807.JPG
IMG_0804.JPG
IMG_0803.JPG
IMG_0802.JPG
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

HUO, collector quality shape IM for sale in Western, NC. I bought from the first owner and pin has never had exposure to sunlight or smoking in either home. Breakdown of mods below-

IM: LED flipper buttons, shaker motor, IM Head Shooter Mod, LED backbox (from Arcadeupkeep), Iron Man NECA bobblehead topper - $4500

P1010654.JPGP1010654.JPG

P1020514.JPGP1020514.JPG

Post edited by cscmtp

Post edited by cscmtp

Post edited by cscmtp

Post edited by cscmtp

P1010655.JPGP1010655.JPG
IM War Machine.jpgIM War Machine.jpgP1010652.JPGP1010652.JPGP1010657.JPGP1010657.JPGWhiplash.jpgWhiplash.jpgIM shooter lane.jpgIM shooter lane.jpg

#2 10 years ago

well todays market your prices are way to high. Bal Bal Bal. just messing with you. very good price for all 3. if i didnt have them and wnted them. i would have jumped on it. GLWS and a bump

#3 10 years ago

GLWTS

#4 10 years ago

How much if I just buy IM and SM

#5 10 years ago

Ovd....2 great titles.....they complement each other well......good choice.....

#6 10 years ago

Finally, a seller with a good price.

Good luck.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

How much if I just buy IM and SM

Won't sell those 2 alone without moving Avengers LE. Might consider Avengers LE with 1 of those pins though. Now if someone buys Avengers LE first, then I'd be happy to sell those 2 together.

#8 10 years ago

Not looking for any trades at this time.

#9 10 years ago

All three of these pins shred. This is the ultimate pinball starter set. But you'll need to be closer to 16k than 17k to sell them.

#10 10 years ago

I think there is a solid $16K there maybe $16.5K.

Avengers is the tough sell right now

#11 10 years ago

feel free to post on our N.C. based forum

http://globalgamerooms.proboards.com/

3 months later
#12 9 years ago

Ever sell these?

#13 9 years ago

Just the Avengers LE. Might still sell IM, SM, Wolverine, and my ACDC Premium though.

#14 9 years ago

What were you asking for the IM?

#15 9 years ago

IM: LED flipper buttons, shaker motor, IM Head Shooter Mod, LED backbox (from Arcadeupkeep), Iron Man NECA bobblehead topper $5000 OBO

#16 9 years ago

Not a bad price with what you've done to the IM. Good luck, shouldn't last long

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

What were you asking for the IM?

Not to be mean, but you have Iron Man and your high score is only 19 million and you troll posts of the game all the time? Quit trolling and get playing. Have fun and kick that game's butt! It is a good one.
Thanks for serving also. You were military if I remember correctly.

#18 9 years ago

Haha! Nice!! My high score is actually 24 million but I didnt record it and I've changed some settings so it's not factory/default anymore in an attempt to make it easier. Still kicks my ass.

And you bet your ass if there is a thread remotely about Iron Man, I'll be hiding under a bridge trolling the shit out of it annoying people. I apologize for my annoying enthusiasm. Haha. Here is how my IM looks right now:

image-608.jpgimage-608.jpg

I've been adding some Cliffy's, changing out post sleeves for red and yellow ones and I'm waiting on LEDs from Comet for some more red and yellows and pinball refinery for the purple Monger and green Whiplash flashers.

And thanks, it was my pleasure and honor to serve this country as a United States Marine.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Haha! Nice!! My high score is actually 24 million but I didnt record it and I've changed some settings so it's not factory/default anymore in an attempt to make it easier. Still kicks my ass.
And you bet your ass if there is a thread remotely about Iron Man, I'll be hiding under a bridge trolling the shit out of it annoying people. I apologize for my annoying enthusiasm. Haha. Here is how my IM looks right now:

I enjoy the enthusiasm. Nice to see people excited about their games.

#20 9 years ago

USA!
You are a good man for serving Grinder! Sell your IM when you master it.

Whom I kidding you will never sell it.

#21 9 years ago

Grinder LOVE what you've done on your wall. I'm 43, but as a kid I put comics on every square inch of my walls. Will probably do the same thing for my son one day when he gets older. I've got about 1500 comics from the 70s-early 90s, some fantastic artwork for sure!

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Grinder LOVE what you've done on your wall. I'm 43, but as a kid I put comics on every square inch of my walls. Will probably do the same thing for my son one day when he gets older. I've got about 1500 comics from the 70s-early 90s, some fantastic artwork for sure!

Thanks bud, I agree, each comic cover was a work of art. Beautiful stuff.

I hope my next child is a son so I can pass down my love of comics. Then again, nothing saying my daughter(s) won't love them like I do. Good luck with your sale! And damn that is a great collection, rivals my dads and beats mine three times over! Lucky son!!

image-693.jpgimage-693.jpg

#23 9 years ago

wheres the shooter lane pics?

2 weeks later
#24 9 years ago

Is the SM still available ?

#25 9 years ago

Yes all pins still available

#26 9 years ago

Hmmm....I'm interested in ACDC....but a sale on my end would need to happen. Perhaps!

#28 9 years ago

Bumpers of the Pop variety!

1 week later
#29 9 years ago

Pins are still available

2 months later
#30 9 years ago

Still looking to sell any of these listed except a wolverine LE. Obviously price of IM will come down since original post was prior to vault release....

#31 9 years ago

Also have a TOM in my collection I would move. Its not HUO, and if I were keeping long term I would probably add new decals as there are some scratches/worn places on the cabinet, but the playfield and game plays great, it has LEDs, a very nice topper, zero trunk issues, and a few mods (plasma mod, moving tiger saw) Would also be willing to explore a deal if someone wants to buy 3 or 4 pins from my collection.IMG_0793.JPGIMG_0793.JPG
IMG_0795.JPGIMG_0795.JPGIMG_0796.JPGIMG_0796.JPGIMG_0797.JPGIMG_0797.JPGIMG_0802.JPGIMG_0802.JPGIMG_0803.JPGIMG_0803.JPGIMG_0804.JPGIMG_0804.JPGIMG_0805.JPGIMG_0805.JPGIMG_0807.JPGIMG_0807.JPGIMG_0814.JPGIMG_0814.JPG

#32 9 years ago

bump with TOM photos added

#33 9 years ago

I haven't bought/sold in a while, so if my prices don't seem where they should please let me know. In fact if someone would prefer to PM would love to have some opinions on what each pin is worth in this current market.

#35 9 years ago

PMs responded to, all pins still available.

#36 9 years ago

Need a CVO Screamin Eagle Harley?image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#37 9 years ago

That is a beautiful bike but no, my risk taking days on motorcycles and ATVs are over.

1 month later
#39 9 years ago

hmmm....SM appealing but that darn shipping...

1 week later
3 weeks later
#41 9 years ago

SM and TOM have both sold. Wolverine LE & ACDC off the market.

Now just have my HUO IM that I'm looking to trade or sell. $4500.

Trying to keep an open mind with trades but know I'd prefer a similar "A" title as opposed to a couple of "C" pins for example. Open to deals that would require +/- cash as well.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from bohunr:

Need a CVO Screamin Eagle Harley?

I've been seeing yr ad on Our local C.list .. I'd Love to have yr Hog bro !! ,,,, I miss Mine .....

#43 9 years ago

Sunday Bump!

#44 9 years ago

This is a first run IM, not a vault, FYI.

#45 9 years ago

It would be some drivin' to meet, but I'd trade a huo shrek.

#46 9 years ago

Used to have a FGY so wanting something different but thank you for the offer!

Eyeballing a Metallica or ST

#47 9 years ago

Not a complete list by any means but pins I'm interested in...

Metallica, ST, LOTR, TZ, WOZ.

#48 9 years ago

Monday Bump!

#49 9 years ago

Wednesday Bump!

1 week later
#50 9 years ago

Bump, still for sale!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.95
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-im-huo-sm-and-huo-avengers-le-fs-in-nc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.