You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
Screen_Shot_2013-02-06_at_11.54.49_PM..png
photo_1_copy.JPG
photo_5_copy.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicmike0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 11 years ago

I was looking at a GW just this weekend, it had issues. The sound didn't work, it was all muffled when the guy turned it on and then during game play didn't work at all. Also it would keep putting 2 balls in the "launch" area as soon as u hit start. He was asking 400.00 what you guys think? I was thinking on offering 300.00 just so my daughter could play it. I tried it out it seems pretty cool. That air Siren and topper woulda make it a lot better, but no sign of either so far.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

these are not easy to troubleshoot IMO and need a lot of mods to safeguard the electronics.

Yeah, thanks Seal for the reply. I have enough to do with my swords of fury, so since its not an easy fix I'll probably pass. I guess I got the pinball fever since SOF is my first. Haha.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Dayton, OH
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicmike0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-gottlieb-gold-wingsvalue?tu=Magicmike0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.