• 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by EmptyLogic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#2 11 years ago

How is no one jumping on this?

#3 11 years ago

I can't tell if it is the Costco version. But it's an auction, with 15 bids. Some are attempting to jump on it, it would appear.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I can't tell if it is the Costco version. But it's an auction, with 15 bids. Some are attempting to jump on it, it would appear.

It says in the auction he purchased it from Jersey Jack.

#5 11 years ago

Why is this a thread?

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

Why is this a thread?

How many HUO BDK's do you find under $4k?

#8 11 years ago

I posted on Pinside when I saw another BDK go in the $3800 on eBay recently. Must be market price. Not every pin can be north of $4000.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from flipperfingers:

I posted on Pinside when I saw another BDK go in the $3800 on eBay recently. Must be market price. Not every pin can be north of $4000.

True, but was it HUO?

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

It has a tournament start button so it's gotta be a Pro.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

True, but was it HUO?

I've purchased 2 games from this seller in the past. He alleged personal friendship with Jersey Jack and his games were as described.

#12 11 years ago

I was offered a very nice IJ4 recently for £1900.

#13 11 years ago

Chocky, how does that have anything to do with BDK in the thread title?

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

I was offered a very nice IJ4 recently for £1900.

I'd buy a IJ4 for ~$3000 usd.. anyone reading this have a nice IJ4 for $3k hit me up

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-bdk-on-ebay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.