Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by funrudy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9021 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6447 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5550 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1124 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0766 (resized).JPG
    #1 4 years ago

Starting to consider selling a pin or two as I have been out of the hobby for a few years.

I have a Mint, HUO since new, Bally Twilight Zone, 2nd owner.
    1st owner bought new from Herb Silvers (for those who remember) and had for 1 month, 50 plays before he decided he hated it.
    I picked it up in 1994 and have had in my home ever since. Batteries changed yearly, only flaw is a few scratches in the lockdown bar.

Some of the mods are the Alien invader guy and Lighted Pyramid offered by Pinball Pro way back when, and a fortune telling machine.
    Inside has the PP speaker upgrade.
    Translite is signed by Designer and Artist (Lawler and Youssi)
    Playfield mods are Piano Cover, Camera, Rocket Ship, gumballs and lights in Gumball Machine, translucent backboard.
    Home ROMs, and a bunch of of other things I am forgetting. Extra Parts, extra PowerBall and so on.

Putting a feeler out there for price as this truly is a survivor and looking at getting a selling price for NJ/PA Area.

Thanks!

#2 4 years ago

I'm in at $7K!

Hearing no other offers...

#3 4 years ago

By the looks of it, 7.3k

#4 4 years ago

Not sure of the price in today's market but I'll be following since I am the 2nd owner of one as well with documentation and always wondered what it was worth.

#5 4 years ago

Some pics would be nice

#6 4 years ago

8k to 8.5k IMO because of 2 owners and since it was never on route. Need some pics but also if has no cabinet fade or playfield wear and has a really clean inside cabinet a high end collector would pay at least 8k. I have one and also a 2nd owner and its mint but a keeper.

#7 4 years ago

Pics please just so I can see a real TZ huo as opposed to all these fake huo for sale ads on here.

#8 4 years ago

What’s a translucent backboard look like?

#9 4 years ago

Here are some quick Shots...

IMG_0766 (resized).JPGIMG_0766 (resized).JPGIMG_1124 (resized).JPGIMG_1124 (resized).JPGIMG_5550 (resized).JPGIMG_5550 (resized).JPGIMG_6447 (resized).JPGIMG_6447 (resized).JPGIMG_9021 (resized).JPGIMG_9021 (resized).JPG
    #10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bowlingpin:

What’s a translucent backboard look like?

You can kind of see it in the Photos. I do not remember if it is translucent or a decal honestly. I think the AFM may be translucent and this may be a decal.

#11 4 years ago

that is one sexy inside of a cabinet!

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from funrudy:

You can kind of see it in the Photos. I do not remember if it is translucent or a decal honestly. I think the AFM may be translucent and this may be a decal.

That’s a decal. Very nice looking Twilight Zone!

#13 4 years ago

Thank you for all who replied. I put it up For Sale at a price I could live with if it sells.

I do not think there is another one this nice, this original around (26 years and counting) so if it sells for what I want, no regrets.

If it doesn't sell, then I hopefully get another 26 years out of it....or me!

I do have a dropbox link for those who may be interested, just drop me a line.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-bally-twilight-zone-pinball-with-many-mods-in-nj-pricing-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.