image.jpg
IMG_2026.JPG
DSC07927.JPG
DSC07926.JPG
IMG_2028.JPG
DSC07925.JPG
DSC07921.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Buying two new cars this week and something has to go. HUO Avengers Blue LE, w/ Tesseract Mod & Captain America Pop Bumpers. Custom Chrome Back box trim. Also two additional replacement arms for Hulk. MINT all around. Rhode Island SOLD.

DSC07921.JPGDSC07921.JPG DSC07925.JPGDSC07925.JPG IMG_2028.JPGIMG_2028.JPG

#2 10 years ago

More pics

DSC07926.JPGDSC07926.JPG DSC07927.JPGDSC07927.JPG IMG_2026.JPGIMG_2026.JPG

#3 10 years ago

Very nice! Good price! I truly wish I was closer! Lol
GLWS!

#4 10 years ago

Crazy good price!

#5 10 years ago

GLWS............looks fantastic.

#7 10 years ago

GLWS...

#8 10 years ago

Bump

#9 10 years ago

Holy cheap ass price

#10 10 years ago

Nice No BS price. GLWS! I wish I was closer and my pocketbook was fatter right now

#11 10 years ago

WANT SO BAD! But I'm in KC and about 2k short. GLWS sir

#12 10 years ago

I saw this post yesterday and I was so upset because of the distance and the timing being a little off for me right now. I figured this baby would be gone by now. I haven't seen an AVLE priced this low. Good luck, Dark Knight. It seems like this shouldn't last too long.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I saw this post yesterday and I was so upset because of the distance and the timing being a little off for me right now. I figured this baby would be gone by now. I haven't seen an AVLE priced this low. Good luck, Dark Knight. It seems like this shouldn't last too long.

No doubt! I was just thinking the same thing!

#14 10 years ago

Great guy, gotten 2 pins from him.. buy with confidence!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Buying two new cars this week and something has to go. HUO Avengers Blue LE, w/ Tesseract Mod & Captain America Pop Bumpers. Custom Chrome Back box trim. Also two additional replacement arms for Hulk. MINT all around. Rhode Island $5500 OBO.

I though you were buying the MOPle in the other thread?

#16 10 years ago

GLWS. Bump for a good pinsider.

bump8.jpgbump8.jpg

#17 10 years ago

Great price. Very nice pin. GLWS

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I though you were buying the MOPle in the other thread?

You pumpers deserve to burn, especially you teekee. I will pay $8100 shipped just to piss off teekee.

Oh no a$$hole, my offer is serious.

Quoted from cardfelon:

I contacted him via PM and he said that he was no longer interested.

Bump.

#19 10 years ago

This is priced right, does it really matter what he wants to do with the $? GLWS!

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Ninefingers:

This is priced right, does it really matter what he wants to do with the $? GLWS!

According to you it is priced right

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

According to you it is priced right

I guess the market will tell , it's the lowest I've seen!

#22 10 years ago

Selfish and unnecessary bump here- Please sell this thing to ease my mind.

#23 10 years ago

wish I was closer

#24 10 years ago

Bump for a nice guy...........Oh wait, I am that nice guy. Will consider trades for nice Shadow, ACDC premium, STTNG, X-Men Pro.

#25 10 years ago

Buying two new cars this week and something has to go.

Will consider trades for nice Shadow, ACDC premium, STTNG, X-Men Pro.

#26 10 years ago

Will consider trades for nice Shadow, ACDC premium, STTNG, X-Men Pro.

Do they still make the Dodge Shadow? Who makes the ACDC? Ford? I assume STTNG is short for MUSTTNG?

#27 10 years ago

@ Rob T. We went to the dealership to close the deal and the bastards changed the deal on us. They basically said they could not offer the deal because it was a different finance guy. I got up and walked out. Still might be buying them as the finance guy called my girl yesterday and asked what happened and that his deal was still on the table???? These car dealerships are as bad as the two $^#%@* that said they were buying my Avengers only to blow me off at the last minute.

#28 10 years ago

@ Rob T. We went to the dealership to close the deal and the bastards changed the deal on us. They basically said they could not offer the deal because it was a different finance guy. I got up and walked out. Still might be buying them as the finance guy called my girl yesterday and asked what happened and that his deal was still on the table???? These car dealerships are as bad as the two $^#%@* that said they were buying my Avengers only to blow me off at the last minute.

That sucks!!

Are you selling your Avengers for the same reason?

#29 10 years ago

Bump it...............Because I can and I dropped it another $100.

#30 10 years ago

Firm bump!

#31 10 years ago

Super bump and lower price.............This one is a super firm price!

#32 10 years ago

Hey OP- I know that Rhode Island has a small population, but are you the only person there who owns pinball machines? Your machine should have flown of the shelf at $5500. And now it's $5200. What the hell is going on around here? It should sell, sell, sell!! I absolutely love AVLE and the blue in particular.

Best wishes!

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Hey OP- I know that Rhode Island has a small population, but are you the only person there who owns pinball machines? Your machine should have flown of the shelf at $5500. And now it's $5200. What the hell is going on around here? It should sell, sell, sell!! I absolutely love AVLE and the blue in particular.

Best wishes!

Lol........I think it has more to do with the month we are in.........July Sucks!

#34 10 years ago

Man had I not have bought my Hulk a few months ago I would have purchased this in a heart beat. Incredible price on a fantastic game! GLWS.

#35 10 years ago

It's just the annual summer slump, I'd wait until fall and repost. Another bump for a good guy.

#36 10 years ago

Thanks Mike!! Sale Pending, although it is not a sale until the money hits my account!

#37 10 years ago

Pending congrats....

#38 10 years ago

Way to go, Darkknight- Shouldn't have taken this long and you shouldn't have had to go that low. But all is well that ends well. Congrats.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huo-avengers-blue-le-tesseract-mod-rhode-island-5500-obo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.