Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BSD3.jpg
BSD4.jpg
BSD2.jpg
BSD1.jpg
playfield.JPG
#1 13 years ago

I have ads on craigslist, mr.pinball, and this site looking for a bs dracula for the ballpark of 1300 bucks. one guy e-mailed me saying he had one for 1200 (PERFECT!), then hasn't e-mailed me again. i asked where he was so i could come pick it up and said i was very interested etc. no luck yet. i was wondering if anyone in the ct area maybe had a hot insider tip on where to pick one up for that price range. not sure what to do about the guy who e-mailed me either, its not like he asked for my $ then didn't respond, he offered me his drac,(sent a picture even!), i said yes, then he didn't respond? what should i do/does anyone have any info on a drac out there for 1300ish? thanks alot this is indeed a conundrum!

#2 13 years ago

I just bought a BSD last Sunday. Friggin' amazing game if you ask me

I would say keep e-mailing those people, sometimes these sellers seem to be 'lazy' or just forget about it. Don't you have a phone number for either one of these sellers?

Good luck on your hunt to find one!

#3 13 years ago

unfortunately, i have no phone number for the guy just an e-mail. hopefully dracula will bless (or curse) my home soon. but i just thought it was really weird that someone would contact me about selling, then not say anything else!

#4 13 years ago

sorry to keep the dead post alive (is it undead?) but i've recieved word from a guy overseas saying he's got a drac for 1000-1200. the correspondence is as follows:

hello my very good friend the demand you are asking of is in my stock
so if you would love to be interested so just email me back hope to
here from you very soon.

My response:hey adam (or is it robert?) great to hear you've got a drac. as long as its working i should have no problem paying in that range for it. let me know where you/the game are located so we can meet up and make this deal happen. thanks alot -john

Good day I got your mail and I need
You, to Please send me an email if you agree with this pictures.
And i am located at United Kingdom.

My response:if you are located in the uk that means shipping is going to be involved which i had greatly hoped to avoid. i just wanted to locally pick up a dracula as to inspect it and pay cash instead of wiring money and hoping for the best. unless you're planning on coming to the states with your drac it seems as though this deal won't work out. thanks again -john

Good day Mr. John Esposito. I got your mail, and I understand that you
are afraid of the shipping. I will help you for that, if you will work
with me. You are to come up with the part of the fund, and then I will
ship the goods to your door step. Then you will pay the reaming part
of the fund. All I need is trust. Every thing is perfectly alright
kindly advice price includes delivery you can afford for it.

so i feel like this is likely some kind of scam, i didn't expect to get that last email from him, i thought it was done. plus i just had an ad on craigslist saying i wanted a drac for that price and i live in ct and could drive. does anyone in the uk know this guy? adam roberts, or robert adams? if not i'll prob just tell him to forget it and that i don't trust shipping

#5 13 years ago

text book scam - stay away.

#6 13 years ago

How picky are you about the condition? If you found something, how far would you drive to pick it up to avoid shipping?

#7 13 years ago

that was my thought with his 2nd email, i like cash transactions and picking up machines i can see so everyone is happy. whatever $ i send him i'll never see again. most scams have never contacted me they just sit there and i laugh at them. hunt for drac continues.

#8 13 years ago

i don't care about cab fade, just want a good playing bs dracula for 1000-1300 or so. i pretty much said anything in the tri state area, into eastern penn, or southern maine! so about 6 hours away. surprised nothing has come up yet.

#9 13 years ago

I'll get back with you soon - I may have something for ya. The problem is - I'm in Detroit, but I don't mind driving a bit to avoid shipping these things. Also, it would be a little more than what you are asking because it has all LED's, a pinball pro sound system, and a near mint cab. The only thing that isn't great is the playfield. Nothing down to the paint or anything, but there are ball marks showing all over that don't give it a good smooth look when it reflects light. It is smooth to the touch - which is good. I am told this is somewhat common for this game - and even new stern games for that matter.

I need to be certain that I want to put it on the market first - I am on the fence on my plans for it, but I wanted to gauge your interest first.

I can certainely provide pictures later too.

#10 13 years ago

the main issue would be distance, but i could go to 1400-1500, those are definitely worthy upgrades! i am definitely interested, but don't want to push you to sell at all. doing business with a fellow pinsider is surely an ease off my mind as well. you can pm me with whatever you decide and by the way, i told the clown in the uk NO WAY!

#11 13 years ago

Good call, that UK dude is definitely a scam, I can hear it in the Nigerian accent

The ball marks are common for many games (if not all) when looked at from a steep angle with some good light overhead. Millions of dents stamped into the playfield coating by jumpy balls - Fortunately, it's not visible from the angle we normally see our playfield (unless you play like Helen, a friend of mine who prefers a low stance when confronting multiball, but that's a different story).

#12 13 years ago

Jespo_19 - few pics here. Just sent you an email too. More info to come just wanted to share some of the pics that I have on my phone

BSD1.jpgBSD1.jpg BSD2.jpgBSD2.jpg BSD4.jpgBSD4.jpg BSD3.jpgBSD3.jpg

#13 13 years ago

yeah it looks really nice, i sent you my regular e-mail so we can make a deal without clogging the forum. look forward to hearing from you and thanks again.

#14 13 years ago

There's one in Orlando's Craigslist for $1100.00. Looks nice. I also saw a post about someone hauling pinballs up the coast for $200.00.

#15 13 years ago

thokennedy - that drac scarry nice.

;P

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 5.00
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hunting-draculacant-put-the-stake-in-his-heart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.