7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by zacaj
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Just thinking, what if someone were to make a hunger games pin where instead of playing for points, you tried to eliminate other players. You would get unlimited balls until there was a winner and the winner got to play a wizard mode with a shot at a special. This would be interesting to have tournaments on. Feel free to share what you think!

#2 7 years ago

Kind of reminds me of the "going nuts" pin where you play for time and you earn extra time for certain shots or goals.

#3 7 years ago

Sort of I guess.

#4 7 years ago

I pictured one once where doing things can give other players shot or playfield multipliers, or dividers, and you sorta make alliances and enemies

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hunger-games-style-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.