(Topic ID: 164960)

Hungary Pinball Parts Scam Buyer

By Ballypinball

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Bought licensed next gen cabinet art $450 claims non authentic, and files for refund

Balint Franyo
    [Address removed by moderator]
    Harkány, Baranya
    Hungary

#3 7 years ago

You are an eBay seller, the items you said were authentic looked nothing like that. I have buyers rights, deal with that or don't sell online.
    If you won't remove my personal data from an open forum I'll file a complaint to eBay to remove you because you can't do this.

#4 7 years ago

Can't tell from the above info if the buyer is going to be shipping the parts back to seller, or if he is planning to get his money back AND keep the parts for free.

#5 7 years ago

Just shipping it back, I don't see why I'm a scam buyer if I buy something on eBay, don't like it and I want to send it back. I'm receiving personal insults in eBay messages too.

#6 7 years ago

I am sick of you guys buying and copying art and you selling in Hungary, I am sure people here will confirm our cabinet art is of high quality, thousands of sets over 10 years using original Bally art files for the decals you bought and haven't paid for.

My first response was if you were not happy send back for a full refund.

No abuse here just send back the goods

#7 7 years ago

Was it "Not as described" or "Not liking" something? They are two completely different things. Claiming one when it is the other would be inappropriate. Suggest that you review the refund policy set by the seller. Most likely the buyer would be responsible for shipping costs both ways.

#8 7 years ago

Certainly copying artwork then returning would be HIGHLY inappropriate!

#9 7 years ago

Because there is a huge demand for Cactus Canyon head decals over here ))
    You should have made better quality products.

#10 7 years ago

Well no complaints from the main pinball restorers around the world.

Save your energy and send them back for a full refund instead of excuses why you file disputes

#11 7 years ago

Please take personal arguments to private message (PM).

Both parties have posted their position.

Marcus

#12 7 years ago

Yes Marcus

No more from me till goods returned

Take care

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hungary-pinball-parts-scam-buyer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.