77 days ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 72 days ago by explosiveegg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 77 days ago

Human pinball, pinball is hard...

#2 72 days ago

can't believe no one commented on this. I was getting ready to post this when pinside said it may be a duplicate thread. Awesome video and lots of work into it

#3 72 days ago
    Quoted from fatality83:

can't believe no one commented on this. I was getting ready to post this when pinside said it may be a duplicate thread. Awesome video and lots of work into it

They certainly spent a lot of money on this. I just don't think it works. Free running is the art of moment, doing that on a 45° angled structure without any real elevation changes like drops seems super limiting. Half of the shots are just this guy spinning on his side. I personally found it boring and I do like free running. Apparently, there just isn't much interesting you can do on a giant 45 degree angled wall.

As a side note, they did something similar with BMX, where they used a children play room made large, and it worked much better because the tricks are much more interesting.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside