7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by radium
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tjprice222.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 7 years ago

Take a look at SlingTV. I've had it since December and I've been very happy with it. Also use HD antenna for locals.

#17 7 years ago

AMC is in Sling's base package at $20/mo so you can watch TWD live. New episodes are on demand the following day and Sling is beta testing their cloud dvr service which should fully launch soon. Prepay 3 months and they'll send you a Roku for free. Not a bad deal.

#45 7 years ago

That TiVo hardware is a lot of coin. Add that monthly 'service fee' for maintaining the program guide and such...no thanks. I'm surprised TiVo is still around.

#51 7 years ago

I saw recently that Plex has partnered with HDHomeRun to offer streaming and DVR service for local channels. I wonder if the Tablo would work in a scenario like that.

4 weeks later
#74 7 years ago

Any reviews on the tablo?? I've been looking to make the jump but wanted to hear someone else's opinion...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tjprice222.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hulu?tu=tjprice222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.