7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by radium
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

Amazon fire stick, jailbreak, $40 a piece, stick them on every TV in the house and you have access to absolutely everything you could possibly want

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

except its absolutely illegal. this is the one hang up i have. id have to get a vpn.

More gray area than illegal. Legal to install kodi, what you choose to view with Kodi makes it more of that legal gray area. Speeding is also a crime, as is selling pins without reporting it on your taxes, as are lots of other things than many of us probably do on a daily basis. Life is a gray area, enjoy cheap entertainment I say.

#16 7 years ago

I did try the new DirectTV Now service and was not impressed, I just cancelled it today actually. Sling was okay. The reality was though with a busy schedule anything that didn't over a DVR service or on demand service really doesn't help me much. I am keeping my WWE Network subscription, and likely netflix, but eliminating hulu as I rarely use it.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

Except you're not stealing when you speed.
Stop buying pinball machines if you can't afford to pay for content!

I pay for my WWE Network, Amazon, and Netflix currently, and up until today DirectTV now (previously hulu, sling, hbo now, and showtime on demand up until the end of last season of shameless). The Amazon fire stick offers things not available anywhere else like are you afraid of the dark season 1-7, as well as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's: The Lost World which is a weird low budget show that I enjoyed as a kid, and I've found a few shows or movies I did not know existed thanks to the service. But I get your point, I will not being stopping my pinball acquisitions anytime in the near future though.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

What issues did you have? Sounds like this service at least streams 1080p.

Constant disconnect. Trouble loading. Sound issues. Only worked on Apple TV and not Roku at current time. Not available on Xbox or PlayStation at time. Best used on my phone since I was on att at the time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hulu?tu=Tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.