(Topic ID: 40767)

HULK Topper Or Art ?

By marlboroman

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HULK.jpg
    HULK2.JPG
    HULK.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marlboroman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hi Guys,

Picked this kick ass piece on a deal I couldn't pass up. Now, I'm wondering if I should use it as a topper for my Hulk or put it in a cabinet as a show piece? any thoughts?

HULK.JPGHULK.JPG

#6 11 years ago

Just measured it ... 15" high and the base is 13" in length. Here is a better pic.

HULK2.JPGHULK2.JPG

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

That Bowen statue is something like 27 lbs. I wouldn't put it up there

You are correct it has weight... Maybe with double sided Velcro tape?

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from jsalce:

green LED strip behind everything would look pretty sweet.

WOW! I'm liking this idea!

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I agree with Gambit, I wouldn't put it on top of your Hulk.

You make very valid points. But there's gotta be a way It looks so F***ING sweet!

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

I think 15" is way too tall. Maybe if you cut it at the waist and mount it as a bust then put sone lighting on it.

From what I gather these pieces are highly collectable so amputation is not an option

Quoted from luch:

what about hanging it with clear fishing line from the ceiling so it is very close to the top of the backbox and you never have to worry about it falling off the backbox

As Gambit mentioned this statue weighs over 20 lbs and I would never get it stable. Maybe I should buy a bird cage that looks like a jail cell anchored in back of the pin somehow. The effect would be the Hulk is trying to breakout of jail. The cage could act as a shield from tipping over.

Or better yet... the hell with all this and just wait for the Matt Mckee Hulk topper

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marlboroman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hulk-topper-or-art?tu=marlboroman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.