• ACDC Premium 109 votes
    74%

(Multiple choice - 148 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

300px-Tales_of_Suspense_Vol_1_80.jpg
images-2.jpeg
IMG_1463.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bouncerclub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

After seeing the video of game play on the Pro I'm having doubts... I was getting this pin mainly for the family and wanted something that I thought would at least mostly retain its value (not profit simply not be a huge loss) Iron mans voice is the only one I think sounds horrible maybe just not great recording? I can see why they made a HULK le only since it seems LOKI and HULK are the main voices. I thought Hawkeyes was decent. I've got my order in for the HULK but can change to a ACDC thoughts? The ball getting stuck on Hulk seems to be pretty darn frequent. Kids are 6 and 11 though so maybe ACDC might be to complex?

Anyone think that the LE would play much different than the pro? That Widow ramp looked brutal.

#18 11 years ago

Thanks Mr Moose but ill be looking for a ACDC premium. If hulk takes the same plunge xmen did ill be paying up to 2500 more to make that switch later.

Curious for those who have ordered a Hulk how are you feeling?

#23 11 years ago

Well after the recent videos i feel better gonna keep the Hulk LE and take my chances figure ill just by the ACDC premium in 6 months or so.

#26 11 years ago

LOL yeah i know but that was before the new videos too in all fairness frankly up until George posted that video last night I pretty much decided to take the for sure route. But come to find out theres no chance i could have gotten ACDC before Christmas from who i have my money in with anyway. Being that its unique and a big part of my kids Christmas present that just wouldn't have worked very well. Mr Moose had a good point too in theory if I dont like it someone could trade me later theres alot more ACDC than Hulks.

1 week later
#150 11 years ago

Holy cow word war in my post... I'm gonna get both calm down lol. For the record sure looks like based on movie to me... Fight between characters check, Tesseract check, Pictures of people from movie check, Loki as the main villian check. As long as the voices are close I don't care really. Can't say its not based on a movie when their mugs are plastered all over the playfield. They could have easily made them animated characters like XMEN I dont see Hugh Jackmans face plastered on XMEN.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 29.95
16,500 (Firm)
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bouncerclub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hulk-le-or-acdc-premium?tu=bouncerclub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.