IMG_1252_(800x533).jpg
IMG_1247_(800x533).jpg
IMG_1232_(800x533).jpg
IMG_1237_(800x533).jpg
IMG_1222_(800x533).jpg
IMG_1219_(800x533).jpg
IMG_1218_(800x533).jpg
IMG_1212_(800x533).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Here the pictures of the pins side by side. Again if anybody is coming around the area just PM so you can stop in and play ECLEWOZ and Hulk LE. Hopefully the green pins will make some green.

Thanks for looking!
Buddy

IMG_1212_(800x533).jpgIMG_1212_(800x533).jpg IMG_1218_(800x533).jpgIMG_1218_(800x533).jpg IMG_1219_(800x533).jpgIMG_1219_(800x533).jpg IMG_1222_(800x533).jpgIMG_1222_(800x533).jpg

#2 11 years ago

More pics of each pin. They both look good so good.

IMG_1237_(800x533).jpgIMG_1237_(800x533).jpg IMG_1232_(800x533).jpgIMG_1232_(800x533).jpg IMG_1247_(800x533).jpgIMG_1247_(800x533).jpg IMG_1252_(800x533).jpgIMG_1252_(800x533).jpg IMG_1248_(800x533).jpgIMG_1248_(800x533).jpg

#3 11 years ago

Pinsider perryd from Atlanta just stopped by to give the new Hulk LE a try. I am under the weather today with flu I think so I didnt go out sorry I missed you but my wife and kids are meeting you. My 8 year old loves to get Hulk mulitball, he give you strong competition. Hope you enjoy the pins. Please let me know what you think of all of them.

#11 11 years ago

I see my first WOZ mod or suggestion. The speakers should be moved to the bottom of the backbox or maybe a nice decorative grill can be added.

I like them at the top it seems to allow the sound to hit the ears better. I always liked that about the older Bally pins right before WMS bought them and kept the design that way for a couple of years.
I like the look of Bugs Bunny with how the extra topper graphic was added and the full looking backglass on BR's former Black Rose as it has the speakers up top. I see why they did it to save cost but I also miss BSMT 2000 stero sound on pins.

The_5_Ballys_pin_against_wall.JPGThe_5_Ballys_pin_against_wall.JPG The_Bally_lineup_right_side.JPGThe_Bally_lineup_right_side.JPG The_bally_lineup.JPGThe_bally_lineup.JPG BR_high_score.JPGBR_high_score.JPG WOZ_dollar_per_play.jpgWOZ_dollar_per_play.jpg

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Well I hope you are feeling better and soon. It would be a shame to miss all this and Christmas.
Of course I also hope I could be there and see this.
Okay, I'll go with the first one. Get better soon.
LTG : )

It was 17 this morning and snowing. I still rather be outside than hugging the toilet. Thanks for the well wishes.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Is this 3 balls for a dollar? That would be good. The 2 ball game that others played at expo wouldn't be enough to get an idea of gameplay in one session.
No word on the software version? It should be pretty obvious if it is still in attract mode.

I have it on 4 balls so its a 25 a ball. Same as Xmen beside it or will be when I can get back out to change the price.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

Stopped by Buddy's Cinema today and indeed a very fine place. Great folks all around, wonderful
hospitality and the Hulk LE was indeed great fun to play...as well as the WOZ machine.
thanks bud!
p

I hope you do make it back in the Summer so I can show you the my collection and showroom and you stay for a movie at the drive in. Just didnt want to expose you to sickness, believe me I rather be doing anything else and I even had the flu shot this year. Did the ball get hung up still? I tried adjusting it some early Thur but havent been back out to see as I could feel the sickness a coming. I think that cold Ohio air got me on the trip back from Trents. I think they both look good again its a dream license/theme more movies to come. Ironman 3 next year another Thor soon after, then another Avengers. Thanks for coming I have some more people coming by Sunday and I think I be better enough to go myself but not get close. The cinema closes early on Christmas eve then our busiest day of the year Christmas day with 3 new movies being released will be so rocking, all the pins should do good but it also a good day to bring your family and see the pins in action and try for yourself. Hope your decision to purchase was made easier and I didnt even try to push my extra new in box Avengers LE, wasnt that refreshing to not be bothered by a sales pitch.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Hope you feel better soon Buddy.

Thank you I am finally out of bed, I appreciate the comment and hope your Hulk LE arrives soon. I talked with JJ about an ACDC Premium and he seems to really care about all the amusement business, I have some things in common with him and would really like to try to purchase a pin or an amusement/redemption game from him in the future. I will definately see if he can help me get some Baytek coin drop games in the future. The pin is so different looking and thats a good thing. Hopefully the other issues will get fixes. I really think this is the best looking Stern pin ever its so eye popping. 2012-2013 wil be remembered as a great time for pinball.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from GoVols:

Looks awesome Buddy. Can't wait to play them on Sunday. Hope you get to feeling better.

Just call me before you come up 276-679-7779 is home or office 276-883-2073 cell doesnt work at home. I think you be impressed you seen the other place so this will be exciting as I look forward to seeing your reaction to the new pins. Pics dont do either justice must see in person to appreciate.

#28 11 years ago

Looking forward to it Jim
The address is
206 Coeburn Ave
Norton Va 24273

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

My oldest son and I will be there Thursday after 11:00. Looking forward to seeing Hulk and the WOZ. Bringing BSD for the SM trade. Merry Christmas, Jim

Enjoy that Spiderman, hope the lights on the bottom of the cabinet made the trip ok?

Happy New Year!

#35 11 years ago

You welcome, my wife has already wanted to play Dracula, she used to like it back when we had one at Players. Our deal is going to work out great for me as I even pleased the wife and thats hard to do. Glad you took the time to make the drive, as I just could have not have made the trip this time. I still cant see how Hulk LE is not going to be a winner, such a pretty pin.
I cant believe I paid more today for BSD than I did when it was new in 1993. I know many people talk about how great the pin, I just wonder how and why many other pins have doubled or even tripled from there original selling price or even a few years ago price and some sort of flatline. It cant all be supply and demand.
Enjoy the pin, hope you get Hulk LE soon, sure wish you were talking that other new in box Avengers LE

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Buddy,
What's the take been on the 2? How much does avg pull in per day vs woz?

Woz made double the Hulk last week in 4 days vs 3 for Hulk LE, this week in a full 7 day count they evened out, with Hulk winning by a slim margin but Hulk LE has a dollar bill acceptor on it, both set on 4 balls for a dollar.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Code does not make layout and that is what I am comparing which game shot better and that is hands down Avengers. Code can not fix physical shots or geometry of game

That seems to be what is hurting Xmen as price keeps going down and down.
WOZ and Hulk LE too different machines each with its own advantage.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

So Buddy, you have my old modded out Dracula now??

Yes!!!! It is strange and exciting to see how these pins travel thru each other collections.

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from EvanBingham:

eventually i'll get a chance to stop by your place!

I hope you get too...

1 year later
#61 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

So Buddy, you have my old modded out Dracula now??

Yes I just posted pics of it for sale. Its time to move it on for somebody else to enjoy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hulk-le-on-location-beside-eclewoz-come-and-try-them-out-in-norton-va?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.