(Topic ID: 76899)

Hulk LE Feature added this morning. Enjoy!

By gameroomguru

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ebjimmyg
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

#2 10 years ago

You guys are getting better with your vids. You still need a wireless nic. for the on camera guy. Azden makes an affordable one.

#3 10 years ago

Thanks for posting. Enjoyed watching it!

#4 10 years ago

Good video, looks like you guys have the issue with the "H" bounce back.

Don't know how anyone can say its a bad game, great light show.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Good video, looks like you guys have the issue with the "H" bounce back.
Don't know how anyone can say its a bad game, great light show.

I do. With all the (new) games out there and new ones coming ever 3-6 months, people seize on every excuse they can NOT to buy a game. Being able to justify not buying a game helps them believe they're not missing out on an awesome title while they tool up for whatever's next. The people doing this with TAV are missing out on one of the funnest games around.

#6 10 years ago

We (off camera) discussed thoughts about this game quite a bit. Keep in mind, we JUST unboxed it one day prior & work doesn't permit us to spend hours playing it (or any other pin for that matter - save what Jim does with his collection at home on his own time.) We do like the game aesthetically. Very nice looking. As two guys who play pinball quite a bit, we both agree that it gets bonus points for being difficult & non-forgiving. This pin is filled with the tightest shots we've ever seen. That gives it a strong "play it again, it just kicked my ass!" factor. But, we are in agreement with many established criticisms of this title also. Ball hang ups are common. Visibility is bad, for instance the inlane/outlane lights, critical to lighting locks for LOCI Multiball, can't be seen from a normal playing position. Then again, no pinball machine is perfect, is it?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from gameroomguru:

Visibility is bad, for instance the inlane/outlane lights, critical to lighting locks for LOCI Multiball, can't be seen from a normal playing position. Then again, no pinball machine is perfect, is it?

these can be corrected with clear plastics designed by Hooked; and they work great!!

#8 10 years ago

fun pin, brutal pin. looks great, would make anyone's lineup look good. such tight shots that you have to be on your game if you want to do well. i wouldn't be mad if i had one, but i wont try to get it. too much of recent stern title's with the movie/comic book theme for me to desire to own it. its damn fun to play though, love mean pins.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hulk-le-feature-added-this-morning-enjoy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.