Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Hwawonyu
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Got my game today so far everyone is liking it very much. Hulk Multi ball is awesome. Only issue so far other than killing myself getting it in the basement is that Plunger seems really weak. When I plunge Id say 1 in 5 actually make it to the top. Any ideas?

#2 6 years ago

First NIB and only my second Pin so i didnt mess with much. Was kinda hoping being new wouldnt have to.

#3 6 years ago

Mine is like that from time to time too. I have not explored it yet. Hoping it just breaks in a little.

#4 6 years ago

Too much pitch?

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from bouncerclub:

Plunger seems really weak

Mine is like that as well from what I have seen so far I think its actually launching a bit of the initial ramp and can hit Loki lock plastic. Adjust it a bit and should be fine. just did that to mine and seems to fix it.

#6 6 years ago

Put more plays on it. The spring is pretty tight from the factory limiting its plunge power. After about 30-40 plays my avengers plunges to the top every time

Here's some HD. (Finally) gameplay I did last night

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from cmproductions:

Put more plays on it. The spring is pretty tight from the factory limiting its plunge power. After about 30-40 plays my Avengers plunges to the top every time
Here's some HD. (Finally) gameplay I did last night

#8 6 years ago

Mine is also a little better now.

#9 6 years ago

Congrats on your HULK!!!!

#10 6 years ago

My IM plunger was awful and got someone to look at it. Not sure what he did but he got it working A1. Seems to be a common issue.

#11 6 years ago

Look at the tip,it is not hitting the ball,I took a hot glue gun and filled the inside of the tip up half way with hot glue and put it back on the plunger while still hot,when dry it will stay on the plunger and have a lot more contact with the ball because the tip is now extended out farther
works great

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Look at the tip,it is not hitting the ball

Exactly, it is too far back.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
Cedar Hill, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ceresco, MI
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside