By rlevin

5 months ago

Stats

• 31 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by RacingPin
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0968 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0967 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0966 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0965 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0963 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0962 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0961 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0960 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0959 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0958 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0957 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0955 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0956 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0953 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0952 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0949 (resized).JPG

#1 5 months ago

We are clearing one of our warehouses and pinballs will start at 300.00 and up here is a link to our FB page for so follow it and updates and pictures will be added daily
    detailshttps://www.facebook.com/chattanoogapinball/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

HERE IS THE LIST SO FAR
    EGG HEAD FULLY RESTORED
    EXPO
    CAPTAIN FANTASTIC
    POWER PLAY BOBBY ORR
    VOLCANO
    LADY LUCK
    ROYAL FLUSH
    MUSTANY 1965
    DARLING
    ARGOSY
    MEXICO
    EXPO
    LITTLE CHEIF
    KING PIN
    SHARRIF
    STAR DUST
    KICK OFF
    BRONCO
    STAR DUST
    RANCHO
    BONANZA
    OAKLAHOMA
    MEXICO
    CARDWIZ
    TWIN WIN
    SILVER BALL
    NIP IT
    ORBIT
    KING ROCK
    PINBALL STERN
    KNOCKOUT
    FAST BALL
    LITTLE LEAUGE
    BIG INDIAN
    ROY CLARK
    WIZARD BALLY
    BANK A BALL
    PAT HAND
    THE SIMPSONS PARTS ONLY
    FLY CIRCUS
    CIRCUS
    BASEBALL CHAMP
    FANTASTIC
    MARINER
    WIGGLER
    WIZARD
    MADI GRAS
    PITCH N BAT
    BABY PAC
    QUICH DRAW
    HIT N RUN
    QUICK DRAW

#2 5 months ago

While it's neat seeing the warehouse full of games..
    If anyone is going to go, do research on KLOV first.

#3 5 months ago

Klov really? It is a warehouse full of games about 2500 or so. This is not a auction it is a sale.

#4 5 months ago

I believe @coyote is referring to your thread at the KLOV forums where you initially planned to have a warehouse with 3000 games and run a five hour sale, no haggling, no prices or list of goods ahead of time, with three other operators bringing stuff to sell, and your reputation as a retailer that doesn't sell project quality items for project prices.

Maybe of interest to someone in the area for other reasons but nothing worth making a special trip for.
    https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=397362

GLWS

#5 5 months ago

I used to not sell project games because these games are getting harder to find so I kept this warehouse for our stock for our retail store. But life has a way of changing things. 3 years ago to this day I had to have a Brain tumor removed and go thru cancer treatments which thank God I am good now. I just cannot leave a warehouse with that many games for my wife to handle if something happens to me. It is time to thin the heard

#6 5 months ago

I want nip it and a few others probably,

#7 5 months ago

Understood. Thanks to the medical professionals for their roles in your current health situation. I wish you the best.

#8 5 months ago

Will be posting pictures and updated sale list today on our chattanoogapinball facebook page

#9 5 months ago

We will be extending the hours to 9 to 5 and if you would like to preview I will setup up times for you do to so call 423-322-4213 at arrange

#10 5 months ago

I'm a little head-scratchy here.

First let me say congrats on being in better health. I can personally relate to going through something that traumatic, and it definitely makes you rethink priorities in life.

Now, my confusion/suggestions...
    You posted that list here as well as a link to your FaceBook page. Which has the same list. So..not much value-add in that link.
    I also think for something like this you should talk to the mods to find out the best way to post a large sale here, and I think you also need prices.
    There are people here, on FB, and KLOV all asking for prices with no response from you. If you're going to advertise this online, do it the right way. Complete list, responsive communication, or just post "warehouse sale, come see what's here"

All of the places you're advertising are international venues, so a lot of people can't take a spin and check it out. Man, I'd love to come crawl a warehouse, but it's way beyond my daily drive, and without really knowing what's there I can't justify getting together a ton of cash and a truck to drive down.

#11 5 months ago

It's nice to see a large stash of pins coming to the market.
    It seems like supply has been drying up and progressively getting worse.

#12 5 months ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

I'm a little head-scratchy here.
    First let me say congrats on being in better health. I can personally relate to going through something that traumatic, and it definitely makes you rethink priorities in life.
    Now, my confusion/suggestions...
    You posted that list here as well as a link to your FaceBook page. Which has the same list. So..not much value-add in that link.
    I also think for something like this you should talk to the mods to find out the best way to post a large sale here, and I think you also need prices.
    There are people here, on FB, and KLOV all asking for prices with no response from you. If you're going to advertise this online, do it the right way. Complete list, responsive communication, or just post "warehouse sale, come see what's here"
    All of the places you're advertising are international venues, so a lot of people can't take a spin and check it out. Man, I'd love to come crawl a warehouse, but it's way beyond my daily drive, and without really knowing what's there I can't justify getting together a ton of cash and a truck to drive down.

You are right and today I will be posting prices and pictures and list. I started this sale and never in my dreams ever thought it would get this big.

#13 5 months ago

Here is the link to our Facebook page so follow it for pictures and price list and all updates
    https://www.facebook.com/chattanoogapinball/?ref=bookmarks

#14 5 months ago

Starting to post pics on our Facebook page some cool stuff coming in today

#15 5 months ago

Is too-many-pins your sales/marketing manager?

#16 5 months ago
    Quoted from gutz:

Is too-many-pins your sales/marketing manager?

I was starting to wonder the same thing!

We are about finished selling off machines from our collection & project stash so I am hoping to finally head south for the first "for sale" load from the warehouse deal shortly.

It is kind of funny how all of a sudden there are a lot of project pins coming on to the market - my timing seems to really suck!

#17 5 months ago

Any DMD games in this project warehouse?

#18 5 months ago

Pictures of pinballs now listed on our facebook page. All pins are base priced 600.00 each. These are in good shape and all project games will need restoring. No water damage or rodent damage
    https://www.facebook.com/chattanoogapinball/?ref=bookmark

#19 5 months ago

This is how our sale will work to prevent any chaos
    When you come in you will sign up for a buyer number and they will give you a invoice once you see something you want I will have a employee stationed in sections , you will go to them and show them that game you want he will put it on your invoice and mark game sold. Once you are ready to check out you will go to a pay table and pay and a runner will meet you in a loading area with your games.

#20 5 months ago

So are they starting at $600 and go up from there? If nip-it is $600 I will be there to pick up.

#21 5 months ago
    Quoted from thepinballworks:

So are they starting at $600 and go up from there? If nip-it is $600 I will be there to pick up.

No this is not a auction no seller or buyers fees and these pins are 600.00 each total

#22 5 months ago

@rlevin Do you have Beast Buster 1/2,Mechanized Attack,Hoop it Up,Williams Hot Shot,The Irritating Maze,Lucky & Wild and X-Men 6 Player for sale?

#23 5 months ago

Any Whack-a-Mole type games?

#24 5 months ago
    Quoted from VGC1612:

rlevin Do you have Beast Buster 1/2,Mechanized Attack,Hoop it Up,Williams Hot Shot,The Irritating Maze,Lucky & Wild and X-Men 6 Player for sale?

Got everything but the maze and hot shot 1200.00 for all

#25 5 months ago
    Quoted from rlevin:

Got everything but the maze and hot shot 1200.00 for all

Any picture for each?Do you ship to Canada?

#26 5 months ago
    Quoted from VGC1612:

Any picture for each?Do you ship to Canada?

yes we can ship to Canada

#27 5 months ago

Got a Gtb Dancing Lady tucked away in there?

#28 5 months ago

No do not have that one

#29 4 months ago
    Quoted from nman:

Any Whack-a-Mole type games?

Sorry to be repetitive but was still wondering if you will have any of this type of machine in working shape (or at least semi-working) at the sale? Didn't see any in the FB pics, but was curious because i would definitely be interested in driving up if you do.

#30 4 months ago

I'm totally jealous of you local guys. Most of those EM PFs look really clean.

#31 4 months ago

My son and I ventured out this past Saturday to see all the machines in the warehouse. Called Dale and he was very responsive and patient as I had a problem finding the entrance (you can't miss the building itself!). Once I got their he gave me some guidance in my quest to find what I was looking for and just let me roam (per my request). Needless to say the hunt was the best part! Since I was seeking any restorable pinball and EM gun game I was in the right spot. I found at least 10 pins machine not listed, 3 EM gun games and piles of non-pinball from 1970s-modern. Although my focus was not on the other machines it brought back great memories for me AND my son

In the end I bought a Bank-a-Ball and a Roto-Pool for $700. He was very fair on prices and would cut you a deal for multiple purchases

I must say though that if you are seeking solid state there isn't much there. He had a DE Simpsons and last action hero that had fires damaging the playfield. I also found a World Cup and a Harlem Glob but they where missing backglasses and most of the boards. There was also a FH much to my surprise but is was NFS

I must say we had a blast and would like to buy some more machines.

Below are some pics of finds that Dale has not posted

Mike V

IMG_0946 (resized).JPG

IMG_0951 (resized).JPG

IMG_0949 (resized).JPG

IMG_0952 (resized).JPG

IMG_0953 (resized).JPG

IMG_0956 (resized).JPG

IMG_0955 (resized).JPG

IMG_0957 (resized).JPG

IMG_0958 (resized).JPG

IMG_0959 (resized).JPG

IMG_0960 (resized).JPG

IMG_0961 (resized).JPG

IMG_0962 (resized).JPG

IMG_0963 (resized).JPG

IMG_0965 (resized).JPG

IMG_0966 (resized).JPG

IMG_0967 (resized).JPG

IMG_0968 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 69.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Siegecraft Electronics
    $ 65.00
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    € 14.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    Multigame
    $ 160.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    € 27.00
    Cabinet - Other
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 19.95
    $ 8,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 34.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 47.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinbology
    $ 199.99
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Playfield - Protection
    Lee's Parts
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.