(Topic ID: 20749)

Huge thumbs up for the Pinball Ninja site!

By pinaholic

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 116 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Methos
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PN_added_value.jpg
    PN.jpg
    There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 11 years ago

No doubt - the ninja rocks!

#102 11 years ago

Suffering withdrawals here guys ... no Ninja updates in the last five days!

1 month later
    #103 11 years ago

Hey I wanted to bump this thread, joined the ninja nation a few weeks ago and really dove into it today as my TZ went a little funky on me last night. Especially guys new to pinball like me should really join this site, AWESOME INFO! Thanks again to Clay!

#104 11 years ago

Good move. Best bang for the buck there. I anxiously check every day for a new repair. Flawless good advice. Recent posts seem to be getting deeper and more detailed into the repairs.

#105 11 years ago

Nothing warms my heart more than seeing a pinball come back from the dead (like that hockey themed pinball that almost got thrown), or making an annoying hard to figure out problem go away (like the pinched ground wire on the hook at the end of the TZ playfield).

I think it's amazing that he's able to calmy go through a repair, while holding a camera no less. He needs a helmet cam so he can keep both hands free.

#106 11 years ago

Ninja rules!

No way I could have brought my two Ballys back to life without his blog!

#107 11 years ago

Awesome site! Best $20 bucks I have spent.

#108 11 years ago

Getting ready to buy some TOP vids, just to have.

Good viewing during a power outage when you have a generator but NO CABLE!

#109 11 years ago

I still listen to the old Topcast shows from time to time and they were great. I missed the whole repair site issue but they can be found on the net if you look hard enough. They were life savers.

His TOP vids are bar none the best out there. The Lost in the Zone and Gottlieb repair vids were pretty informative and entertaining.

You guys have me sold on the site. Time to donate. Anything with Clay pretty much rocks.

Mike
    www.HabosArcade.com

#110 11 years ago

Really great vid on one of those LCD creature hologram replacement installs on ninja's site.

#111 11 years ago

How long does it usually take to get your pass word after you make the donation? ( I paypaled yesterday)

#112 11 years ago

Not too long, duke. I think I got mine the day after I "pledged"

He's legit, don't worry and you'll be very glad you did.

He just posted a vid the other day about a comprehensive bally MPU board repair.

Haven't been able to watch it yet myself 'cause the 4g cell signal is still out by me and streaming video over 3G doesn't work too well for me, at least.

#113 11 years ago
    Quoted from bigduke6:

How long does it usually take to get your pass word after you make the donation? ( I paypaled yesterday)

You could drop him a quick email, maybe he's just busy at the moment. Tell him you are anxious to witness his stealthy ninja abilities!

2 weeks later
    #114 11 years ago

Just wanted to post up a big thanks to Clay for all he contributes to our community. I would not have had any idea how to begin many repairs without his previous EM guides and look forward to learning new methods with my expansion into some "modern" pins using the Pinball Ninja site as my guide. Thanks Clay!

#115 11 years ago

I agree. Thanks to you guys for bringing it up here. I jumped on to the wagon a while ago and have increased my knowledge and confidence level greatly. Are his guides gone tho? I know there is some story, but never really followed it.

1 month later
    #116 11 years ago

Just joined this site - really worth the $. Entertaining as well as informal. If you are new to the hobby, this is a must.

There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huge-thumbs-up-for-the-pinball-ninja-site/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.