Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hobbit-Playfield-HiRes (1) (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

It sounds like the upcoming 3.0 update will be the final code update for The Hobbit. I remember hearing JJP say at Expo 2017 that The Hobbit would be receiving its final code update soon. Many owners, including myself, were disappointed with this news and in the coming months expressed our concerns...ok lets be honest we complained a lot too, lol. What a remarkable string of updates owners have received for the game over these past 4 months ever since 2.9 was released back in June. To see JJP take note of players concerns and complaints and put the resources towards not only finishing the games code with a high amount of polish but to then also go above and beyond with more updates has been incredible.

Just want to give a huge shutout to Ted for all of the work he has done these past months on code for The Hobbit. The feedback to owners, correcting bugs reported by the community, and taking the game to a new level is very much appreciated. Thanks also to Joe Katz for rewriting Beast Frenzy, Keith Jonhson for adding the games Super Wizard mode, David Thiel for the incredible audio work spread throughout the game, J.P for the excellent animations, and to the entire JJP team who put their heart and soul into this game, it really shows

The Hobbit has turned into the game I always wanted it to be. In my opinion The Hobbit is easily the deepest and most immersive game I've ever played. Playing the Hobbit now feels like you are embarking on this epic quest with multiple paths to reach the end, with loads of different scoring opportunities. Overall just a lot of fun.

Thank you JJP for completing the code for The Hobbit

Hobbit-Playfield-HiRes (1) (resized).jpgHobbit-Playfield-HiRes (1) (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago

Hobbit is nothing less than epic!

#4 5 years ago

Completely agree.. its becoming one of my favorite pins very quickly which i never would of thought possible. Theres nothing else like it that i have played.. very immersive and so much content used. Not to mention the code which has fun and varying modes with top notch lighting and sounds. I have mine set up steep(7.3) and no center post with open outlanes. Ive only made it threw 8 modes so far lol. Id recommend anyone who wrote it off to play a nicely set up one with the new code as its a epic experience and adventure.

#5 5 years ago

1,000,000% AGREE!!!

The 2.96 update was the biggest, but 2.97 and 2.99 have added this level of polish that I dont' believe is seen in ANY game. Everything is tightened up; the journey is very clear, your next shot is very clear. The game is FUN AS HELL. While Twilight Zone is still my favorite game, I play this one WAY more often. Really incredible. I had sold this game off a while back (small space for the collection so need to rotate) and I jumped at the chance to get it back. Now it may never leave. This causes me a big problem.

Really really amazing update(s).

#6 5 years ago

Where do i get 2.99?

#8 5 years ago

Agreed my favorite pin.

#9 5 years ago

It’s next for me after pirates

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Where do i get 2.99?

It is being tested on the WOZ forum. Email [email protected] to gain access.

LTG : )

#11 5 years ago

Guess its time to update

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Guess its time to update

Way overdue!

#14 5 years ago

JJP is awesome, love their products and tech support is second to none!

#15 5 years ago

The game has always been extremely immersive, but things are so much clearer now.

I played a game in 2.99 last night and it was about a 30 minute game where I killed smaug, beat into the fire and started maybe 15 modes so I saw a fair amount of the game. Unlike in the past, things don't run into each other as much, progression is easier to decipher and the call outs and lighting cues make it easier understand what to do. The game is a masterpiece, better than DI imo.

#16 5 years ago

what are the changes in the new update?

#17 5 years ago

==============================================================================
== Legend ==

+ Addition * Change/bugfix - Note

== Version 2.99 October 29, 2018 ==

- NOTE: This version is a "delta update" only. It can be installed on top of
version 2.00 and later.

Version 3.00 will be released soon as an ISO image. Updating to Version
3.00 is necessary replacing the computer motherboard.

=== Game Code

* Fixed "Battle of Five Armies" stage 3 logic
* Changed Arkenstone mode grace period behavior to no longer lock out all rules
* Changed "Defeat of Azog" rule to use U-turn ramp diverter
* Reverted "Light Mystery" inlane rule to V2.01 behavior
+ Added effects for Smaug Multiball Victory laps
* Modified and added a few lamp effects
* Swapped fanfares for "Gandalf qualified" and "Book Mode lit"
* Updated Operator Manual

=== Core Code

* Updated currency and pricing adjustment system
- Pricing settings display more sensibly when currency setting is changed
- Changing currency resets all pricing adjustments and earnings audits
- Invalid pricing tiers are now flagged when set
* Fixed Euro 11 preset
+ Added Japan pricing preset

== Version 2.98 October 18, 2018 ==

=== Game Code

* Modified some lamp effects
* Refined how speech is handled in Arkenstone modes
+ Added Extra Ball count and Tilt Warnings remaining to Status Report
* Changed beast taunting in "The Bait" to prevent repeated scoring w/misadjusted target
* Changed scoring on "Portcullis Loop" award

=== Core Code

* Fixed defect in drop target handler that would reset a drop target instead of scoring

#18 5 years ago

I didn’t realize there was a 2.98 as well. Anybody know what the note about the motherboard means?

I am REALLY psyched that more modes are using the ramp diverter; that is a little-used feature that really makes the game shoot differently, and it’s awesome when it’s a bit unexpected

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The game has always been extremely immersive, but things are so much clearer now.
I played a game in 2.99 last night and it was about a 30 minute game where I killed smaug, beat into the fire and started maybe 15 modes so I saw a fair amount of the game. Unlike in the past, things don't run into each other as much, progression is easier to decipher and the call outs and lighting cues make it easier understand what to do. The game is a masterpiece, better than DI imo.

You know... I didn’t want to admit it, but I actually agree. DI is also a masterpiece, but this game is more polished and well-rounded.

I just bought IMDN and it is great, but it is also as complete as it’s going to get. I have only had it a short while but I am really considering trading it in for a POTC which I had not really been interested in before. And it is directly due to the awesome JJP updates of late

#20 5 years ago

I agree with PanzerFreak also. I think that it is great teamwork at JJP that helped to make this pin go another "level (or two) up". All of the coding guys and David Theil giving that extra effort to make the recent updates happen is great to see. Probably Eric helped them out in some ways too from what it appears in the JJP Live feeds. But ... thanks also to the JJP management (maybe Jack and Pat) for allowing them the "extra" time to make some great updates to bring this pin back up to a high level that we hope for from JJP. It sounds like the coding team pushed the limits and will be cut off on further time on it to move on to other pin development, but as you can see from these posts, we the paying customers really appreciate the extra effort and thank you very much for it.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Version 3.00 will be released soon as an ISO image. Updating to Version
3.00 is necessary replacing the computer motherboard.

What does this mean?

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I agree with panzerfreak also. I think that it is great teamwork at JJP that helped to make this pin go another "level (or two) up". All of the coding guys and David Theil giving that extra effort to make the recent updates happen is great to see. Probably Eric helped them out in some ways too from what it appears in the JJP Live feeds. But ... thanks also to the JJP management (maybe Jack and Pat) for allowing them the "extra" time to make some great updates to bring this pin back up to a high level that we hope for from JJP. It sounds like the coding team pushed the limits and will be cut off on further time on it to move on to other pin development, but as you can see from these posts, we the paying customers really appreciate the extra effort and thank you very much for it.

I inferred from some of Ted’s comments that he is also pretty much done with the machine - perhaps as in both “tired of working on it” as well as “no more changes to implement”.

#23 5 years ago

"Version 3.00 will be released soon as an ISO image. Updating to Version
3.00 is necessary replacing the computer motherboard."

???

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I inferred from some of Ted’s comments that he is also pretty much done with the machine - perhaps as in both “tired of working on it” as well as “no more changes to implement”.

Once they get the remaining minor bugs worked out (if any are left that Ted hasn't fixed yet), I think it is a very complete polished game that wont ever leave my collection.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

"Version 3.00 will be released soon as an ISO image. Updating to Version
3.00 is necessary replacing the computer motherboard."
???

Would need JJP to confirm but I wonder if the text should read "necessary when" which would make me believe that a new 3.0 ISO install is required if the motherboard is ever replaced.

#26 5 years ago

I'm guessing that the next round of production Hobbits will have an upgraded motherboard that requires a minimum of the 3.0 software installed. It might also be for replacement motherboards if the old one goes bad in our pins. Just a guess.

#27 5 years ago

Can’t think of a movie/pin with better theme integration. Love ours and it’s not going anywhere. (Not just because it weighs 400 pounds and is a bitch to move, either!)

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Would need JJP to confirm but I wonder if the text should read "necessary when" which would make me believe that a new 3.0 ISO install is required if the motherboard is ever replaced.

This makes more sense to me as Ted did say that 3.0 included driver updates as well - that would work on the old boards but would be required with a new MB. My understanding is that they are going to build more hobbits - and they will be using a newer MB.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

This makes more sense to me as Ted did say that 3.0 included driver updates as well - that would work on the old boards but would be required with a new MB. My understanding is that they are going to build more hobbits - and they will be using a newer MB.

Awesome! Maybe this will finally bring the price of WOZ down.. haha

#30 5 years ago

Hear, hear! Got my Hobbit a couple weeks ago and couldn't be happier. Grabbed it at the right time!

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Hear, hear! Got my Hobbit a couple weeks ago and couldn't be happier. Grabbed it at the right time!

Yep i grabbed a smaug last fri for a fair deal.... i only see the price of this pin trending upwards considering how much is packed on the playfield and the outstanding code support. It really is a terrific pin and i perfer it greatly over woz.

#32 5 years ago

The change allowing us to stop Beast Multiball running with Smaug is the 2nd best change to the new Wizard mode which made the modes so incredibly important.

Also, thanks to the people that recorded the new callouts and for Ted including all of the new Smaug and movie quotes. I can play a couple of games and not hear the same thing twice! Incredible.

Really the best adventure game ever made by any manufacturer.

#33 5 years ago

There is a ton of Smaug speech.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The change allowing us to stop Beast Multiball running with Smaug is the 2nd best change to the new Wizard mode which made the modes so incredibly important.
Also, thanks to the people that recorded the new callouts and for Ted including all of the new Smaug and movie quotes. I can play a couple of games and not hear the same thing twice! Incredible.
Really the best adventure game ever made by any manufacturer.

Is this a option i need to change or is it preset? Why dont u want to stack the modes?

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Is this a option i need to change or is it preset? Why dont u want to stack the modes?

Yes it is an option in settings. It makes it so you can concentrate on Smaug without Beast multiball popping up every two seconds. Dueling multiballs didn't work. I just wish it was the default setting and people didn't have to "discover it". Change was made w 2.96 I believe...

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Yes it is an option in settings. It makes it so you can concentrate on Smaug without Beast multiball popping up every two seconds. Dueling multiballs didn't work. I just wish it was the default setting and people didn't have to "discover it". Change was made w 2.96 I believe...

I have 2.99 so ill try to find it and change it..... anything other things that sld b changed

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from WyseGuy:

Can’t think of a movie/pin with better theme integration. Love ours and it’s not going anywhere. (Not just because it weighs 400 pounds and is a bitch to move, either!)

Haha, I was going to say the same thing. The weight is the only bad thing about the game, lol. I remember moving mine downstairs with an Escalera and a swear I though I heard the Escalera struggling a bit more with The Hobbit compared to other pins.

Quoted from Vyzer2:

There is a ton of Smaug speech.

Yeah, Ted really went through and added a lot more. Before 2.96 there really wasn't a lot of Smaug speech in the game. Since then there's a lot more lines and the toy comes across as much more interactive. I noticed he also added more Smaug speech for the end of game when Smaug turns around and says something to the player. I always smile when he says "You have nice manners...".

#38 5 years ago

When will Hobbit overall get the love it deserves as one of the 10 best pinball games ever made? I love the code updates. Amazing.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Haha, I was going to say the same thing. The weight is the only bad thing about the game, lol. I remember moving mine downstairs with an Escalera and a swear I though I heard the Escalera struggling a bit more with The Hobbit compared to other pins.

Yeah, Ted really went through and added a lot more. Before 2.96 there really wasn't a lot of Smaug speech in the game. Since then there's a lot more lines and the toy comes across as much more interactive. I noticed he also added more Smaug speech for the end of game when Smaug turns around and says something to the player. I always smile when he says "You have nice manners...".

Hobbit is the easiest game I’ve ever moved - IF you disassemble it. Unplug the 10 or 12 connectors in the cab, remove backbox, remove playfield, carry down in 3 pieces!

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

When will Hobbit overall get the love it deserves as one of the 10 best pinball games ever made? I love the code updates. Amazing.

The people that ranked it low before would have to go in and adjust their ranking scores after playing it with the current code - just some final bug tweaks is all that is left.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

The people that ranked it low before would have to go in and adjust their ranking scores after playing it with the current code - just some final bug tweaks is all that is left.

It should move up a bit on the top 100, but many can't get past the PF layout - or take the time to know the code - so it takes a big hit from those pinsiders. I think it should easily be in the top 20. Top 10 maybe not - but damn close.

It is light years ahead of ST:NG or Tales of the Arabian Nights or Scared Stiff or Spider Man...and don't get me started about what it's better than from 21 - 35 .... lol

#42 5 years ago

Thank you JJP for creating this masterpiece I didn’t think Hobbit could get any better, you guys crushed it so hard with this game. I’m about to sell some older Bally games to find POTC. Keep the ultra high quality pins coming!

1 week later
#43 5 years ago

Hobbit 3.0 code is out! Change log since release below.

Link to 3.0 ISO.

http://128.199.38.78/th/TheHobbit-v03.00.iso

== Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. ==
== Presents ==
== The Hobbit ==
== http://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/ ==
== Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JerseyJackPinball ==
== Support Portal: http://support.jerseyjackpinball.com ==
== Company Twitter: @JJPinball ==
== Software Department Twitter: @JJPSoftware ==
== Copyright � 2016-8 Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. ==

Comments, questions, and/or bug reports? Ask @JJPSoftware, which is monitored
and responded by humans.

Issues with your game?
Please open a ticket: http://support.jerseyjackpinball.com

== Legend ==

== Version 3.0 November 12, 2018 ==
== 3.00 ISO image MD5 checksum: 0ef75a9406716b306cd73b63b394f5db ==

- NOTE: This is a FULL INSTALL release

* Changed "Gollum Save" display to prevent showing it on top of Extra Ball
* Updated Operator Manual to 3.4

=== OS

* Support for newer motherboards

== Version 2.991 November 2, 2018 ==

=== Game Code

* Fixed "Defeat of Azog" U-turn ramp diverter behavior
* Fixed Book Mode ball locked display sometimes showing +0 balls
* Changed Windlance display logic to ensure the shot meter always shows up
* Changed dragon priority for Smaug MB vs. modes

=== Core Code

* Fixed drop target malfunction detection

=== Game Code

* Adjusted music ducking for Smaug defeated
* Updated Operator Manual to 3.3

=== Core Code

* Fixed Euro 11 preset

=== Game Code

* Changed beast taunting in "The Bait" to prevent repeated scoring w/misadjusted target

=== Core Code

* Fixed defect in drop target handler that would reset a drop target instead of scoring

== Version 2.97 October 12, 2018 ==

=== Game Code

* Fixed Arkenstone Mode champs to not reset to default at power up
+ Added some audits that were missing from Arkenstone modes
+ Added music for "Super Spinner"
* Fixed "Feast Frenzy" to include a grace period for scoring
+ Added "Feast Frenzy" and "Super Spinner" champs
* Changed colors used for Ring Button to make them more distinct
+ Added adjustment to inhibit Beast Hurry-up during Book Modes
* Changed Book Mode "hide beast" to inhibit Beast Hurry-up on inlane
+ Added backstab double scoring for Beast Hurry-up
+ Added a few display effects in various places
* Made a bunch of small changes to existing display effects
+ Added game number display to Smaug LE logo movie in attract mode
+ Added a bunch of lamp effects
* Adjusted gain and ducking parameters on fanfares and speech
+ Added some new speech callouts
* Suppressed Book Mode callouts during any multiball
* Changed mode timer to pause on "Gollum save" and trough kicking
* Turned on ball saver at start of "There and Back Again"
* Fixed "There and Back Again" so that it cannot start during a Book Mode
* Changed "There and Back Again" so that final shot does not time out
* Fixed dragon behavior in "Flashback" mode
* Changed "Riddles in the Dark" to be a 5-star tier for Arkenstone scoring
* Fixed ramp U-turn shot behavior when loading Windlance in Smaug Multiball
* Changed all use of kickback to honor "Kickback Strength" adjustment
* Changed "Bait" mode so that beast stays hidden longer on left loop shot
* Changed D-W-A-R-F skill shot to stop updating drop targets after a while

=== Core Code

* Fixed Status Report Start/Display adjustments
* Changed Status Report adjustment to allow up to 20 seconds per page
* Drop target bank error reporting now provides individual target information
* Changed ball handling default to "Balls in Reserve"

== Version 2.96 July 10, 2018 ==

=== Game Code

* Fixed "There and Back Again" scoring bug
* Fixed Arkenstone mode Champ bug
* Modified and added some sound effects
+ Added Arkenstone tier/star value to book display and Arkenstone background
* Changed some Ring Button lamp colors; now blinks during Enter Initials
* Fixed "The Bait" instructions as show on book display
* Fixed Balin and Bilbo arrow lamps updating incorrectly
* Changed "Mirkwood" loop shots to trigger on full loop shoot

== Version 2.95 July 6, 2018 ==

=== Game Code

* Fixed several interaction issues with Gollum Save and regular ball saver
+ Added Arkenstone mode champs
* Changed sound channel mixer default volumes to enhance the audio experience
* Delayed Arkenstone "jewel spotted" animations at start of Feast Frenzy, Beast
Frenzy, and Super Spinner
* Changed timing in "Defeat of Azog" to make it easier to complete

== Version 2.90PR June 28, 2018 ==

- This is a Pre-Release version of software for testing only

=== Game Code

+ Added "There and Back Again" wizard mode for playing all Book Modes
+ Added enter name/initials for There and Back Again champ, Latest Smaug defeated,
Beast Champ, most modes played, most modes completed
* Rewrote Beast Frenzy rule: now wave-based to emphasize progression; super jackpot
is easier to achieve (after which mode can be cancelled via Ring Button)
+ Added adjustment that inhibits Beast Frenzy and Smaug MB overlap (default OFF)
+ Added intermediate difficulty level to Beast hurry-up rule
+ Added Status Report
+ Added award for playing all Book Modes for a given qualfier; award is
configurable for points (default) or spotting an Arkenstone task
+ Added adjustment to turn off Book Mode multiball
+ Added adjustment to turn off Book Mode selection with flippers after ramp shot
* Book Mode qualifier for Arkenstone now includes a scoring weight; more difficult
modes result in higher Arkenstone scoring
+ Added "Arkenstone Qualified" animation
* Fixed Arkenstone jewel animation at end of completed Book Mode
* Ring Button no longer available in Arkenstone modes
* Disallow starting an Arkenstone mode during a Book Mode
* Fixed pop-up beast arrow lamp colors showing during Arkenstone modes
+ Added new Ring anim colors to give each action its own color
* Ring Button lamp color now matched to action it will perform
* Fixed Smaug MB ramp diverter logic during grace
+ Added more Smaug speech for locking balls and jackpots
* Enhanced Smaug activity for multiball ready
* Fixed ramp LOCK light during "Flashback" mode
* Fixed "Flashback" ramp diverter logic during grace
* Ramp U-turn now scores ramp jackpots in Smaug Multiball
* Removed Smaug Multiball from Mystery Award
* Enhanced High Score/Enter Initials choreography
+ Added a bunch of speech calls to attract mode, game start, high scores, etc.
* Updated and added sound effects in a bunch of places
+ Added "Ball Saved" animation
+ Added ramp U-turn scoring rule
* Changed the mode hex icon display to improve contrast between played/not played modes
+ Bilbo, Gandalf, and Radagast arrows now light to show state of mode qualifier
+ Added GI lamp effects to all Book Modes
+ Added Book Mode completion percentage to book display
+ Added Book Mode "time added" display effect to book display
+ Added timer countdown speech to Book Modes
+ Added intro animations to Moon Runes and Fire & Water modes
* Book Mode "end scene" display is now killed when time added during grace
* Book Mode background movie now correctly restored when time added during grace
* Changed "The Bait" mode to use left VUK for "distract beast" shot
* Improved lamp usage in "The Bait", "Demise of Bolg", "The Contract",
"Gathering of Clouds" to help clarify targets to hit and avoid
* During "Demise of Bolg" adding time will now reset some drop targets
* Changed timer display for "Duel in Laketown" to clarify rule
* "Defeat of Azog" will now always pick a different beast for next shot
* Cleaned up instructions for "Orc Ambush"
+ Added error reporting for dragon stepper motor movement
* Dragon stepper motor is now turned off when game is idle
* Changed knocker "LOW" setting to be softer

=== Core Code

+ Added confirmation message and sound for setting clock and custom graphic
* Enhanced bumper and slingshot firing to provide finer adjustment granularity
* Fixed volume adjustment during game active that would sometimes leave music off
+ Added Test Report message for pinball missing
+ Added Switch History Test; shows 24 previous inactive->active switch transitions
* Changed kickback logic to prevent repeated firing with misadjusted switch
* Updated High Score/Enter Initials logic to handle all high score tables in
parallel so that all champ titles can be displayed at time of entry

== Version 2.01 December 15, 2017 ==

=== Game Code

* Fixed pop-up beast arrow and GI lamp logic
* Don't show Today's High Scores page if there are none to show
+ Added adjustment to control "old school" attract mode light show
* The Bait: beast stays down longer now when "distracted"
+ Added Critic's Cut preset

=== Core Code

* Fixed audio mixing issue that resulted in distorted sounds
* Fixed ball tracking error caused by losing ball from lockup during ballsaver
+ Added CUSTOMIZATION sub-menu under UTILITIES in Diagnostics
* Fixed a drain/tilt condition that could cause a game to hang
* Suppress knocker when Match is skipped via start button (on free play only)
+ Added check for switches stuck closed/open at power up
+ Added check for any opto switch working at power up; multiball devices will
not kick if no opto switch working
+ Added display message at power up if Test Report error detected
* Trough will abandon kicking after a while
+ Added check for all trough switches closed (including jam); trough will not
kick when this condition detected (likely a failure of the trough board);
game will not start during this condition, and a Trough Error message is
displayed
* Multiball devices will abandon kicking with coin door open now; abandoned
devices will kick when door is closed
+ Added Knocker Strength adjustment
* Turned on Test Report "dot" Paid Play preset
* Turned off Today's High Scores for Paid Play preset
* Fixed "Last Game Scores" displaying after Factory Reset
* Removed erroneous "Coin Door Open at Init" logger event when exiting Diag
* Hide Pindemption presets when not enabled via dongle
+ Added Status Report Start Time adjustment

== Version 2.00 June 20, 2017 ==
== 2.00 ISO image MD5 checksum: a670ded221227353838f4c0ead04e741 ==

=== Game Code

* Fixed Orc Attack lamp effect that wouldn't let Feast Frenzy through.
* Beast lamps inactive when rule unavailable now.
* Fix Beorn being lost if multiball was resurrected.
* Fix Beorn not being reset if a multiball was added to current stack.
* Fix Beorn being available during multiball grace period.
* Score some points for starting Gollum ball save game.
* Fix display glitch if Gollum timed out due to ball drain.
* Fix Goblin ready while collected text popping on and off.

== Version 1.96P ==

=== Game Code

* Qualifier moving drop rule now works properly and runs during multiball.
* Barrel Escape stage 2a now only needs 6 beasts instead of 10.
* Barrel Escape stage 2a completion also awards unlimited balls for 10s
instead of just 1.
* Fix Barrel Bumper rule bug that didn't reset earned extra balls.
* Fix game start choreography for restarted games.
* Game number shows on-screen on title page now.
* Finish BOFA choreography.
* Enhanced attract mode lights.
+ Added Into the Fire book instructions.
* Fixed Fire & Water total page showing up as Moon Runes.
* Fix 1-player ball start choreography.
+ Added "GI Brightness" adjustment. Range is 1 (dim) to 8 (bright), default
is 6 (which is what it was before turning them super-bright in 1.95P).
* Barrel Escape scores higher now, should be between ITF and BOFA.
* Fixed a few sound parameters.
+ Game Over lamp effect.
* Don't silence music at endball waiting for bonus to start.
* Fixed Thorin's "well done Master Baggins" call.
* Fix music possibly going away after adjusting volume.
* Added Coin-Op preset.
+ Add book text for BOFA.
* Fix potential consumption of kickback when launching a held Windlance ball.

=== Core Code

* Fixed a very rare potential game-crashing race condition in 2 game systems.
* Console can fill the screen now.
* Added maintenance reboot event to the logger.
* Fixed game time audit (it would get messed up if a game was started again
before attract mode).
+ Start button will now allow restarting on ball 1 without adding players.
* To accomodate the above, players are now added when the start button is
released, not when it is pressed.
+ Courtesy kicks.
* Console now displays loading progress.
* DEFAULT ADJUSTMENT VALUES NOW REPRESENT "HOME" OPTIONS.
+ Added "Install Coin-Op" preset for easier setup for operators due to the
above change.
* HSTD Multiple Initials/Player now defaults to OFF.

== Version 1.95P ==

=== Known Issues

- Somehow messed up the new ball sound in 1-player games. Will be fixed in
final release.

=== Game Code

* GI brightness increased.
* Renamed Book Mode Multiball adjustment group to Treasure Hunt since that's
what it's called in-game.
* Capitalized some adjustment names for consistency.
+ Support for reserve ball play.
* Attract mode player score screen now shows total balls remaining for each
player if there was a game interruption. The current player is marked
with an asterisk, and the number of balls remaining does NOT include the
ball that was in play at the time of interruption (that's partially what
the asterisk is for).
* Improve BOFA choreography.
* Updated/created preset tables.
* Arkenstone modes now add unlimited balls for 10 seconds between stages
instead of just adding one single ball.
+ End Beast Multiball ring action. This is available for five seconds
after collecting a Beast Frenzy Super Jackpot if Smaug Multiball is also
running.
* Fixed Treasure Hunt counting shots made while a book mode was running.
Points generally weren't available as a result, but chances are it made
the standard recollecting of book mode points harder.
* Fix an extremely unlikely bug of having light extra ball available again
during a single Treasure Hunt.
* Dwarf collection lights towards Feast Frenzy are now purple to try and
differentiate them better from mode lights.
* Fix lcok lamp staying on during Smaug Multiball.
* Fix blinking Ring action text.
* Manual version 3.0 (December 2016).

=== Core Code

* Standard debounce time for standup targets has been increased.
* Fix daily high scores timing out incorrectly.
* Flashers turned off in diag so they can be seen in coil test.
* Fixed some enter initials bugs that could deadlock the game.
* Prevent game from starting during HSTD award display.
+ Reserve ball play. This is a new paradigm for playing pinball games where
one does not have a concept of a ball-in-play (i.e. ball 1, ball 2, etc.),
but rather has balls remaining, such as lives in a video game.
- This gives us 2 main abilities:
- 1. Players can join in at any time now, even your last ball.
- 2. Extra balls are not played immediately. Rather, players continue to
cycle turns as long as a player has balls to play. This way, a player
doesn't monopolize a game with his co-players with 4 extra balls
stacked at once, rather they are basically played at the end of the
game. If multiple players get extra balls, they continue to switch
off as if the game were a longer game.
+ Ball Play Type adjustment. Can be set for "BALLS IN PLAY" or "BALLS IN
RESERVE". The default is currently BALLS IN PLAY (the traditional way of
playing pinball).
* Improved Dump Stats output.
+ Maintenance reboot. This will automatically reboot the machine if it has
been on for more than 24 hours, and the game has been idle for at least 1
hour. It will give a 10-second warning you can cancel by hitting both
flipper buttons, at which time it will wait at least another hour.
* Missing aux displays will no longer show their contents on the main
display. This caused some nasty issues in the OS for some reason.
* Fixed Euro presets specifying Pound pricing.
+ Added some "FEC" pricing presets to make it easier to set up token/swipe
etc. pricing.

=== OS

* Changes for maintenance reboot.
* Reboot/power cycle now required after an update.

== Version 1.94P ==

=== Game Code

* Book display shows "Game Over" during initial entry.
+ Kickback Ballsaver Type adjustment. Can be set to NEVER, AGGRESSIVE, or
ALWAYS. It controls when the ballsaver will kick in for a failed kickback.
NEVER is the same as before, there will never be a ball saved. ALWAYS
gives about 5 seconds for a ball to drain after a kickback. AGGRESSIVE
will cancel the ballsaver if the outlane switch is seen a second time.
This can be subject to false positives, however. The default is
AGGRESSIVE.
+ Topper light support.
+ Tilt "bonus lost" display.
* Prevent mode total effect from being accidentally canceled (now it can't
be canceled at all).
* Fix Ring Button not being able to stop line during Gollum event after a
Windlance shot.

=== Core Code

* Fix a deadlock if money was added inserted during HSTD entry.
* Tilt can now occur during bonus.
* Tilt now enforces a minimum of 5 seconds wait.
* Tilt waits for ball search to end before continuing.
* Fix sound popping.

=== PINDEMPTION(R)

+ Initial release.
- Here are the main ways to earn tickets:
- Complete the drop target banks.
- Complete Bilbo, Gandalf, Radagast.
- Collect the Dwarves.
- Hit the beasts.
- Reach Erebor.
- Fill fish barrels.
- Captive ball awards.
- Mystery target awards.
- Escape Gollum.
- Progressive Jackpot 1: Get roving drop target after finishing all mode
qualifiers.
- Progressive Jackpot 2: Collect all 13 Dwarves.
- Progressive Jackpot 3: Kill Smaug: Reach Erebor, spell LOCK, then shoot
lock ramp to start multiball. Keep shooting the right ramp for
opportunities to defeat Smaug.

== Version 1.90 ==

=== Known Issues

- Note that Headphone Volume doesn't work for Hobbit; it was meant to be
suppressed. The software has no idea if headphones are plugged in or not
on Hobbit, so we have to use the normal volume.

=== Game Code

* Added safety check for mode starts.
+ Mode/map bonuses.
- At the end of each mode, you can earn up to 3 different kinds of bonuses:
1. Timer Bonus (not shown on total screen right now): Each second you
have left when you win a mode gets added to MULTIPLIABLE bonus.
The points earned are 1+2+3... for each second you have remaining.
2. Map Bonus: If the map is beyond where the mode takes place, you
earn +25% mode total in unmultiplied end-of-ball bonus. For each
completion of the map (got to super spinner), you get an additional
+50% added.
3. Previous Mode Bonus: Each mode now has a completion percent
associated with it (shown on grand total page). Each mode can have
0-3 "feeder" mode associated with it. For each feeder mode, you
earn a percentage bonus based on the total completion percentage of
the feeder modes. Each feeder mode is displayed on the grand total
page, dim if you haven't played the feeder, and solid if you have.
Good luck finding some good feeder combinations! All of the feeders
"make sense" (at least to me) in terms of how they relate to future
covered modes, so some can probably be guessed pretty easily.
+ Broken beast compensation. If a beast isn't coming up, then shots behind
each beast will count towards hitting the beast. The relevant switches
are the left and right spinners, and the left and right ramp entrances.
* Changed spinner scoring.
* Bonus reformatted to take new items into account.
* Fixed a relatively rare crash bug on a mode shot.
+ Smaug death fanfare.
* Fixed super spinner scoring bug (each spin scored twice intended).
* Super spinner timer remaining adds to timer bonus.
* Feast Frenzy timer remaining adds 3x to timer bonus.
* Fix Moon Runes not showing grand total screen properly.
* Add card reader movies to attract mode.
+ Volume effects. If you don't like these, note the adjustments in
Settings->System Settings->Sound.
* All book modes have been score balanced a lot better than they were.
There were a lot of winners (like Rescue Gandalf and Defeat of Azog) and
some losers (Roast Mutton).
+ Battle of Five Armies.
+ Black Arrow support.

=== Core Code

* Fixed an extremely rare crash bug (r1159).
* Fix label on coil test enter button.
* Fix tilt logic that was giving about a half second less of plumb bob
debounce time than expected.
* Bulletproof ball roll tilt detection.
* Fix Match bug where turning off match still gave a 10% chance of matching.

=== OS

* Fix update routine that stopped update screen from showing after 30s.
* Added missing "update complete" screen.

== Version 1.31 ==

=== Known Issues

- If you are updating to a version that has a manual (this started in version
1.30), you need to reboot before the pages of the manual are generated for
display in diagnostics.
- The game can sit on a black screen for an extended period of time after the
"update in progress" goes away. Your game WILL start, please be patient.
We'll try to come up with a way of dressing this part up better.

=== Game Code

* Fix occasional crash on mode start.

== Version 1.30 ==

=== Game Code

* More Into the Fire choreography.
* Improved Windlance choreography.
* Added Windlance awards 2x mode scoring, 2x playfield scoring, add-a-ball.
+ Barrel Escape.
* Arkenstone modes now properly restart after an add-a-ball event.
* REALLY scaled back Beast jackpot callouts.
* Mode won/ending fanfares unified.
* Fix Into the Fire stage 4 and victory lap lamps.
* Fix won modes not registering properly towards Arkenstone modes.
* Into the Fire scoring nerfed.
* Correct some stale blinking lamps.
* Defeat of Azog made a bit easier and higher scoring.
* Update mode hexicons.
* Ring Button can now be used during intial entry.
+ Book Mode Multiball. Adjustments control how many "easy" locks player
gets (light when Smaug locks light), and how hard it is to win points
and extra balls during Treasure Hunt.
* Fix drop targets popping back up after being hit during skill shot.
* Poppers hold off during extra ball and replay animations now.
* Cleaned up some book mode background speech.
* Arkenstone lit lamp effect should be more obvious now.
* Fix middle beasts' backstab.
* Smaug Multiball scoring nerfed.
+ Manual version 1.6.

=== Core Code

* Start button only shows Credits 0 if in attract mode now (not in-game).
* With SLOW restart set, game can be restarted on ball 1 with max players.
* Match awards credits now if interrupted by start.
* HSTD entry now times out after 60 seconds of inactivity.
* Coin-in no longer cancels HSTD entry (could cause game to get stuck).

== Version 1.21 ==

=== Game Code

* Change Game Over music.
* Vastly improve Into the Fire choreography.
* Improve Gollum ball save choreography and execution.
+ Gollum Difficulty adjustment. Can be set from 1-6 (default 3). Sets the
relative difficulty (subject to in-game modifiers) of the "save area".
+ Gollum Save Limit adjustment. Can be set from 0-9 or unlimited (default
unlimited). Controls how many Gollum saves a player is allowed in a game.
* Update Smaug Edition UI.
* Mode instructions should always be on screen while a mode is running now.
* Changed ending of stage 1 of Into the Fire.
+ Arkenstone fragment audits.
+ Into the Fire stage audits.
* Fix Book Mode difficulty adjustment.
* Add-a-ball after each Into the Fire stage completion.

=== Core Code

* Fix Daily HSTD bug.

== Version 1.20 ==

=== Game Code

* Fix playfield audit names for MAN targets.
+ Beorn multiball ball saver.
+ Daily HSTD to attract mode
* Grace periods added to super spinner, Feast Frenzy.
* Feast Frenzy scoring bumped.
* Improved choreography during Smaug MB.
* Added lots of speech to modes.
* Mirkwood now plays failed movie on bad shot.
* Fix logic error in Riddles.
+ Player added sound effect.
* Fix captive ball Erebor award going off the map.
* Jailbreak now engages right magnet when bumpers are needed.
+ Gollum attempt and success audits.
* Suppress flipper/start buttons until HSTD intro is over.
* HSTD intro only plays once.
* Smaug MB shaker choreography added.
* Improve Windlance choreography.
* Fix obscure barrel bumper crash.
* Improve Feast Frenzy choreography.
+ Arkenstone Mode qualifiers.
+ Arkenstone Mode: Into the Fire.
+ 2+ mode starts audit.
* Change Smaug MB music.
+ Added a couple of tunes to play when Attract Mode Music is set.
* Jackpot calls removed from beasts during Beast Multiball.

=== Core Code

+ Daily HSTD: 4 table entries, no defaults, valid time = 24 hours.
* Add delay to adding players.
* Coil test default mode is now MANUAL instead of RUNNING.
* Fix ball serve generating bogus ball saved calls.

=== OS

* Fix image display program showing a relatively small picture in the upper
left instead of fullscreen. (This affects things like the now updating
screen.)

== Version 1.10 ==

=== Known Issues

- The Book Mode Difficulty adjustment doesn't work as intended. However,
difficulties 1 (all qualifiers always lit), 2 (all qualifiers lit on ball
start), 5 (default, qualifiers off at game start), 6 (qualifiers off at
ball start), 7 (same as 6 but mode start consumes all qualifiers) work.
- Bad text display during Smaug Multiball victory laps.
- Book final mode starts audit actually showing 2+ book mode starts.
- Show Beast Coil State diagnostic adjustment was defaulted to YES by
mistake. You can set this to NO (it's at the end of game settings).

=== Game Code

+ Qualifier extra ball adjustments.
* Qualifiers no longer spotted on last shot of a mode.
* Rearranged game summary/game detail audits.
* Vastly improved Smaug choreography.
* Reworked Beast Multiball.
* Mystery Add-a-Ball now highest priority (but not back-to-back).
* Captive ball choreography improved.
* Super Spinner choreography improved.
* Fix Kili/Fili speech.
* Improved Book Mode start/end choreography.
+ Feast Frenzy.
* Cleanup Book Mode shot descriptions.
+ Super Spinner audits
+ Kick Barrel audits.
* Smaug Multiball can be won now.
* Book Modes can't start during Smaug Multiball Final Shot.
* Smaug Multiball Super Jackpot starting value reduced to 5,000.
* Improved spinner choreography.
* Fixed bad state restoration in Smaug Multiball.
* Background movie loops don't restart when interrupted now.
* Troll mechs fire harder on 2nd and 3rd try, and don't abandon when coin
door is open.
* Trolls drop softly now.
* Fix display of trough numbers in test.
* Changed some Beast Hurryup movies.
* Reworked Resurgence mode.
+ Maximum time added to modes adjustment. Default is 30 seconds. This means
any time you pass that much time added to a mode, mode time won't be
lightable again (you will get your full time due to you when you made the
shot, though).
* Changed some mode qualifications.
* Lowered Erebor (spinner) difficulty.
* Bonus now scores on "Total" display.
+ Book "Look Up" display for Windlance and Gollum.
* After several failed "get up" attempts, Beasts will only try once for the
rest of the ball.
+ Qualifier Extra Ball display effects.
+ Completed Qualifier display (all modes played).
* Improved movie display transitions.
* Improved Riddles in the Dark choreography.
+ Ballsaver display on lamp.
* Captive ball awards now at intervals of 5 by default.
* Increase jets level on clean jet rubber shot.
+ Smaug Gold UI.
* Fix Captive Ball 2x playfield not cleaning up.
* Improve Gollum Ring Button accuracy.
* Smaug Multiball disabled during Flashback mode.
* Beast mechs no longer fire indefinitely if they don't go up in test.
* Bad Beast switches now in red in test.
* VUKs no longer delay in multiball unless Ball Serve is being held off.
* VUKs kick harder on rekicks.
+ Flasher effects with VUK warnings.
* Attempt bumper fire when jet rubber switch is hit clean.
* Fix Elf E target counting as winning Qualifier Extra Ball when it was the
very last thing needed.
* Lots and lots of mode choreography improvements.
* Timers pause during ball collection now.
* Fix book mode start audits.

=== Core Code

* Flippers no longer hold off ball search for the full time if hit. If a
flipper is held, the ball search time will reset to full. If just tapped,
timer will reset to just 5 seconds (assuming scoring timer is that low).

== Version 1.01 ==

=== Game Code

* Fix Smaug Multiball not resetting state properly.
* Fix debounce time on captive ball target.

=== Core Code

* Fix switch numbers down for matrix switches in Test Report.
* Some "broken" messages changed to "Check device. Malfunction detected."

== Version 1.00 ==

=== Game Code

* Beast Hurryup "hit" movie now shows up in main screen portion.
* Duel in Lake-Town cleaned up.
* Standup targets should now spot logically-up drops.
* Re-add drop bank life test.
+ Game Intro movie.
* Launch ball movies updated.
+ Rescue Gandalf mode.
+ Arkenstone attract movie
+ "Shoot right ramp" message in qualifier window.
* Beast mechs now check up switch.
* Flashback now ends on any of the 3 Smaug standups instead of left hole.
* Windlance improvements.
+ Orc Attack mode.
* Boost default replay and score award values.
+ Save Kili mode.
+ Floating earned scores ("Floating Scores" adjustment can turn it off).
* Clean up QR code message.
* Hurryup-style modes now pause when they should.
+ On the Doorstep mode.
* Selected mode randomizes on each qualifier add.
* Left ramp BOOK behavior changed: Now shooting BOOK will randomize the
current mode, but the player has until the ball gets to the inlane to
use the flippers to select the mode they want.
* Cleaned up Match for 3 & 4 players.
+ Extra ball logic.
* Fixed a potential problem where Beast Hurryup might initialize with the
wrong values based on a previous game.
+ Defeat of Azog mode.
* Dragon Mouth Test updated to make it more like changing adjustments.
+ Queer Lodgings mode.
+ Riddles in the Dark mode.
* Nerfed Beast Hurryup and The Contract scoring.
+ Captive ball rule.
* Barrel kick ruie can now award extra balls.
* Smaug Multiball vastly improved.
* Book mode awards prettier.

=== Core Code

+ Game time histogram.
* Change Coin Door Open display.
+ First-level diag menu with limited choices to reduce confusion.
+ Test preview message to switch tests to avoid confustion that you're not
actually in the test yet.

== Version 0.81 ==

=== Game Code

+ Initial release to production

=== Core Code

=== OS

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

It should move up a bit on the top 100, but many can't get past the PF layout - or take the time to know the code - so it takes a big hit from those pinsiders. I think it should easily be in the top 20. Top 10 maybe not - but damn close.
It is light years ahead of ST:NG or Tales of the Arabian Nights or Scared Stiff or Spider Man...and don't get me started about what it's better than from 21 - 35 .... lol

I agree with this although for me at least it has nothing to do with the code it's that layout that did it in for me. Code is great if you can get past that

Better than SS? No way. But that's just me. SS is the definition of fun pinball.

#45 5 years ago

Reading the early code updates, truly amazing how far this game has come and the dedication shown toward it.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Hobbit 3.0 code is out! Change log since release below.
Link to 3.0 ISO.
http://128.199.38.78/th/TheHobbit-v03.00.iso
== Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. ==
== Presents ==
== The Hobbit ==
== http://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/ ==
== Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JerseyJackPinball ==
== Support Portal: http://support.jerseyjackpinball.com ==
== Company Twitter: @JJPinball ==
== Software Department Twitter: @JJPSoftware ==
== Copyright � 2016-8 Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. ==
Comments, questions, and/or bug reports? Ask @JJPSoftware, which is monitored
and responded by humans.
Issues with your game?
Please open a ticket: http://support.jerseyjackpinball.com
== Legend ==
== Version 3.0 November 12, 2018 ==
== 3.00 ISO image MD5 checksum: 0ef75a9406716b306cd73b63b394f5db ==
* Changed "Gollum Save" display to prevent showing it on top of Extra Ball
* Updated Operator Manual to 3.4
=== OS
* Support for newer motherboards
== Version 2.991 November 2, 2018 ==
=== Game Code
* Fixed "Defeat of Azog" U-turn ramp diverter behavior
* Fixed Book Mode ball locked display sometimes showing +0 balls
* Changed Windlance display logic to ensure the shot meter always shows up
* Changed dragon priority for Smaug MB vs. modes
=== Core Code
* Fixed drop target malfunction detection
=== Game Code
* Adjusted music ducking for Smaug defeated
* Updated Operator Manual to 3.3
=== Core Code
* Fixed Euro 11 preset
=== Game Code
=== Core Code
== Version 2.97 October 12, 2018 ==
=== Game Code
* Fixed Arkenstone Mode champs to not reset to default at power up
+ Added some audits that were missing from Arkenstone modes
+ Added music for "Super Spinner"
* Fixed "Feast Frenzy" to include a grace period for scoring
+ Added "Feast Frenzy" and "Super Spinner" champs
* Changed colors used for Ring Button to make them more distinct
+ Added adjustment to inhibit Beast Hurry-up during Book Modes
* Changed Book Mode "hide beast" to inhibit Beast Hurry-up on inlane
+ Added backstab double scoring for Beast Hurry-up
+ Added a few display effects in various places
* Made a bunch of small changes to existing display effects
+ Added game number display to Smaug LE logo movie in attract mode
+ Added a bunch of lamp effects
* Adjusted gain and ducking parameters on fanfares and speech
+ Added some new speech callouts
* Suppressed Book Mode callouts during any multiball
* Changed mode timer to pause on "Gollum save" and trough kicking
* Turned on ball saver at start of "There and Back Again"
* Fixed "There and Back Again" so that it cannot start during a Book Mode
* Changed "There and Back Again" so that final shot does not time out
* Fixed dragon behavior in "Flashback" mode
* Changed "Riddles in the Dark" to be a 5-star tier for Arkenstone scoring
* Fixed ramp U-turn shot behavior when loading Windlance in Smaug Multiball
* Changed all use of kickback to honor "Kickback Strength" adjustment
* Changed "Bait" mode so that beast stays hidden longer on left loop shot
* Changed D-W-A-R-F skill shot to stop updating drop targets after a while
=== Core Code
* Fixed Status Report Start/Display adjustments
* Changed Status Report adjustment to allow up to 20 seconds per page
* Drop target bank error reporting now provides individual target information
* Changed ball handling default to "Balls in Reserve"
== Version 2.96 July 10, 2018 ==
=== Game Code
* Fixed "There and Back Again" scoring bug
* Fixed Arkenstone mode Champ bug
* Modified and added some sound effects
+ Added Arkenstone tier/star value to book display and Arkenstone background
* Changed some Ring Button lamp colors; now blinks during Enter Initials
* Fixed "The Bait" instructions as show on book display
* Fixed Balin and Bilbo arrow lamps updating incorrectly
* Changed "Mirkwood" loop shots to trigger on full loop shoot
== Version 2.95 July 6, 2018 ==
=== Game Code
* Fixed several interaction issues with Gollum Save and regular ball saver
+ Added Arkenstone mode champs
* Changed sound channel mixer default volumes to enhance the audio experience
* Delayed Arkenstone "jewel spotted" animations at start of Feast Frenzy, Beast
Frenzy, and Super Spinner
* Changed timing in "Defeat of Azog" to make it easier to complete
== Version 2.90PR June 28, 2018 ==
- This is a Pre-Release version of software for testing only
=== Game Code
+ Added "There and Back Again" wizard mode for playing all Book Modes
+ Added enter name/initials for There and Back Again champ, Latest Smaug defeated,
Beast Champ, most modes played, most modes completed
* Rewrote Beast Frenzy rule: now wave-based to emphasize progression; super jackpot
is easier to achieve (after which mode can be cancelled via Ring Button)
+ Added adjustment that inhibits Beast Frenzy and Smaug MB overlap (default OFF)
+ Added intermediate difficulty level to Beast hurry-up rule
+ Added Status Report
+ Added award for playing all Book Modes for a given qualfier; award is
configurable for points (default) or spotting an Arkenstone task
+ Added adjustment to turn off Book Mode multiball
+ Added adjustment to turn off Book Mode selection with flippers after ramp shot
* Book Mode qualifier for Arkenstone now includes a scoring weight; more difficult
modes result in higher Arkenstone scoring
+ Added "Arkenstone Qualified" animation
* Fixed Arkenstone jewel animation at end of completed Book Mode
* Ring Button no longer available in Arkenstone modes
* Disallow starting an Arkenstone mode during a Book Mode
* Fixed pop-up beast arrow lamp colors showing during Arkenstone modes
+ Added new Ring anim colors to give each action its own color
* Ring Button lamp color now matched to action it will perform
* Fixed Smaug MB ramp diverter logic during grace
+ Added more Smaug speech for locking balls and jackpots
* Enhanced Smaug activity for multiball ready
* Fixed ramp LOCK light during "Flashback" mode
* Fixed "Flashback" ramp diverter logic during grace
* Ramp U-turn now scores ramp jackpots in Smaug Multiball
* Removed Smaug Multiball from Mystery Award
* Enhanced High Score/Enter Initials choreography
+ Added a bunch of speech calls to attract mode, game start, high scores, etc.
* Updated and added sound effects in a bunch of places
+ Added "Ball Saved" animation
+ Added ramp U-turn scoring rule
* Changed the mode hex icon display to improve contrast between played/not played modes
+ Bilbo, Gandalf, and Radagast arrows now light to show state of mode qualifier
+ Added GI lamp effects to all Book Modes
+ Added Book Mode completion percentage to book display
+ Added Book Mode "time added" display effect to book display
+ Added timer countdown speech to Book Modes
+ Added intro animations to Moon Runes and Fire & Water modes
* Book Mode "end scene" display is now killed when time added during grace
* Book Mode background movie now correctly restored when time added during grace
* Changed "The Bait" mode to use left VUK for "distract beast" shot
* Improved lamp usage in "The Bait", "Demise of Bolg", "The Contract",
"Gathering of Clouds" to help clarify targets to hit and avoid
* During "Demise of Bolg" adding time will now reset some drop targets
* Changed timer display for "Duel in Laketown" to clarify rule
* "Defeat of Azog" will now always pick a different beast for next shot
* Cleaned up instructions for "Orc Ambush"
+ Added error reporting for dragon stepper motor movement
* Dragon stepper motor is now turned off when game is idle
* Changed knocker "LOW" setting to be softer
=== Core Code
+ Added confirmation message and sound for setting clock and custom graphic
* Enhanced bumper and slingshot firing to provide finer adjustment granularity
* Fixed volume adjustment during game active that would sometimes leave music off
+ Added Test Report message for pinball missing
+ Added Switch History Test; shows 24 previous inactive->active switch transitions
* Changed kickback logic to prevent repeated firing with misadjusted switch
* Updated High Score/Enter Initials logic to handle all high score tables in
parallel so that all champ titles can be displayed at time of entry
== Version 2.01 December 15, 2017 ==
=== Game Code
* Fixed pop-up beast arrow and GI lamp logic
* Don't show Today's High Scores page if there are none to show
+ Added adjustment to control "old school" attract mode light show
* The Bait: beast stays down longer now when "distracted"
+ Added Critic's Cut preset
=== Core Code
* Fixed audio mixing issue that resulted in distorted sounds
* Fixed ball tracking error caused by losing ball from lockup during ballsaver
+ Added CUSTOMIZATION sub-menu under UTILITIES in Diagnostics
* Fixed a drain/tilt condition that could cause a game to hang
* Suppress knocker when Match is skipped via start button (on free play only)
+ Added check for switches stuck closed/open at power up
+ Added check for any opto switch working at power up; multiball devices will
not kick if no opto switch working
+ Added display message at power up if Test Report error detected
* Trough will abandon kicking after a while
+ Added check for all trough switches closed (including jam); trough will not
kick when this condition detected (likely a failure of the trough board);
game will not start during this condition, and a Trough Error message is
displayed
* Multiball devices will abandon kicking with coin door open now; abandoned
devices will kick when door is closed
+ Added Knocker Strength adjustment
* Turned on Test Report "dot" Paid Play preset
* Turned off Today's High Scores for Paid Play preset
* Fixed "Last Game Scores" displaying after Factory Reset
* Removed erroneous "Coin Door Open at Init" logger event when exiting Diag
* Hide Pindemption presets when not enabled via dongle
+ Added Status Report Start Time adjustment
== Version 2.00 June 20, 2017 ==
== 2.00 ISO image MD5 checksum: a670ded221227353838f4c0ead04e741 ==
=== Game Code
* Fixed Orc Attack lamp effect that wouldn't let Feast Frenzy through.
* Beast lamps inactive when rule unavailable now.
* Fix Beorn being lost if multiball was resurrected.
* Fix Beorn not being reset if a multiball was added to current stack.
* Fix Beorn being available during multiball grace period.
* Score some points for starting Gollum ball save game.
* Fix display glitch if Gollum timed out due to ball drain.
* Fix Goblin ready while collected text popping on and off.
== Version 1.96P ==
=== Game Code
* Qualifier moving drop rule now works properly and runs during multiball.
* Barrel Escape stage 2a now only needs 6 beasts instead of 10.
* Barrel Escape stage 2a completion also awards unlimited balls for 10s
instead of just 1.
* Fix Barrel Bumper rule bug that didn't reset earned extra balls.
* Fix game start choreography for restarted games.
* Game number shows on-screen on title page now.
* Finish BOFA choreography.
* Enhanced attract mode lights.
+ Added Into the Fire book instructions.
* Fixed Fire & Water total page showing up as Moon Runes.
* Fix 1-player ball start choreography.
+ Added "GI Brightness" adjustment. Range is 1 (dim) to 8 (bright), default
is 6 (which is what it was before turning them super-bright in 1.95P).
* Barrel Escape scores higher now, should be between ITF and BOFA.
* Fixed a few sound parameters.
+ Game Over lamp effect.
* Don't silence music at endball waiting for bonus to start.
* Fixed Thorin's "well done Master Baggins" call.
* Fix music possibly going away after adjusting volume.
* Added Coin-Op preset.
+ Add book text for BOFA.
* Fix potential consumption of kickback when launching a held Windlance ball.
=== Core Code
* Fixed a very rare potential game-crashing race condition in 2 game systems.
* Console can fill the screen now.
* Added maintenance reboot event to the logger.
* Fixed game time audit (it would get messed up if a game was started again
before attract mode).
+ Start button will now allow restarting on ball 1 without adding players.
* To accomodate the above, players are now added when the start button is
released, not when it is pressed.
+ Courtesy kicks.
* Console now displays loading progress.
* DEFAULT ADJUSTMENT VALUES NOW REPRESENT "HOME" OPTIONS.
+ Added "Install Coin-Op" preset for easier setup for operators due to the
above change.
* HSTD Multiple Initials/Player now defaults to OFF.
== Version 1.95P ==
=== Known Issues
- Somehow messed up the new ball sound in 1-player games. Will be fixed in
final release.
=== Game Code
* GI brightness increased.
* Renamed Book Mode Multiball adjustment group to Treasure Hunt since that's
what it's called in-game.
* Capitalized some adjustment names for consistency.
+ Support for reserve ball play.
* Attract mode player score screen now shows total balls remaining for each
player if there was a game interruption. The current player is marked
with an asterisk, and the number of balls remaining does NOT include the
ball that was in play at the time of interruption (that's partially what
the asterisk is for).
* Updated/created preset tables.
* Arkenstone modes now add unlimited balls for 10 seconds between stages
instead of just adding one single ball.
+ End Beast Multiball ring action. This is available for five seconds
after collecting a Beast Frenzy Super Jackpot if Smaug Multiball is also
running.
* Fixed Treasure Hunt counting shots made while a book mode was running.
Points generally weren't available as a result, but chances are it made
the standard recollecting of book mode points harder.
* Fix an extremely unlikely bug of having light extra ball available again
during a single Treasure Hunt.
* Dwarf collection lights towards Feast Frenzy are now purple to try and
differentiate them better from mode lights.
* Fix lcok lamp staying on during Smaug Multiball.
* Fix blinking Ring action text.
* Manual version 3.0 (December 2016).
=== Core Code
* Standard debounce time for standup targets has been increased.
* Fix daily high scores timing out incorrectly.
* Flashers turned off in diag so they can be seen in coil test.
* Fixed some enter initials bugs that could deadlock the game.
* Prevent game from starting during HSTD award display.
+ Reserve ball play. This is a new paradigm for playing pinball games where
one does not have a concept of a ball-in-play (i.e. ball 1, ball 2, etc.),
but rather has balls remaining, such as lives in a video game.
- This gives us 2 main abilities:
- 1. Players can join in at any time now, even your last ball.
- 2. Extra balls are not played immediately. Rather, players continue to
cycle turns as long as a player has balls to play. This way, a player
doesn't monopolize a game with his co-players with 4 extra balls
stacked at once, rather they are basically played at the end of the
game. If multiple players get extra balls, they continue to switch
off as if the game were a longer game.
+ Ball Play Type adjustment. Can be set for "BALLS IN PLAY" or "BALLS IN
RESERVE". The default is currently BALLS IN PLAY (the traditional way of
playing pinball).
* Improved Dump Stats output.
+ Maintenance reboot. This will automatically reboot the machine if it has
been on for more than 24 hours, and the game has been idle for at least 1
hour. It will give a 10-second warning you can cancel by hitting both
flipper buttons, at which time it will wait at least another hour.
* Missing aux displays will no longer show their contents on the main
display. This caused some nasty issues in the OS for some reason.
* Fixed Euro presets specifying Pound pricing.
+ Added some "FEC" pricing presets to make it easier to set up token/swipe
etc. pricing.
=== OS
* Changes for maintenance reboot.
* Reboot/power cycle now required after an update.
== Version 1.94P ==
=== Game Code
* Book display shows "Game Over" during initial entry.
+ Kickback Ballsaver Type adjustment. Can be set to NEVER, AGGRESSIVE, or
ALWAYS. It controls when the ballsaver will kick in for a failed kickback.
NEVER is the same as before, there will never be a ball saved. ALWAYS
gives about 5 seconds for a ball to drain after a kickback. AGGRESSIVE
will cancel the ballsaver if the outlane switch is seen a second time.
This can be subject to false positives, however. The default is
AGGRESSIVE.
+ Topper light support.
+ Tilt "bonus lost" display.
* Prevent mode total effect from being accidentally canceled (now it can't
be canceled at all).
* Fix Ring Button not being able to stop line during Gollum event after a
Windlance shot.
=== Core Code
* Fix a deadlock if money was added inserted during HSTD entry.
* Tilt can now occur during bonus.
* Tilt now enforces a minimum of 5 seconds wait.
* Tilt waits for ball search to end before continuing.
* Fix sound popping.
=== PINDEMPTION(R)
+ Initial release.
- Here are the main ways to earn tickets:
- Complete the drop target banks.
- Complete Bilbo, Gandalf, Radagast.
- Collect the Dwarves.
- Hit the beasts.
- Reach Erebor.
- Fill fish barrels.
- Captive ball awards.
- Mystery target awards.
- Escape Gollum.
- Progressive Jackpot 1: Get roving drop target after finishing all mode
qualifiers.
- Progressive Jackpot 2: Collect all 13 Dwarves.
- Progressive Jackpot 3: Kill Smaug: Reach Erebor, spell LOCK, then shoot
lock ramp to start multiball. Keep shooting the right ramp for
opportunities to defeat Smaug.
== Version 1.90 ==
=== Known Issues
- Note that Headphone Volume doesn't work for Hobbit; it was meant to be
suppressed. The software has no idea if headphones are plugged in or not
on Hobbit, so we have to use the normal volume.
=== Game Code
* Added safety check for mode starts.
+ Mode/map bonuses.
- At the end of each mode, you can earn up to 3 different kinds of bonuses:
1. Timer Bonus (not shown on total screen right now): Each second you
have left when you win a mode gets added to MULTIPLIABLE bonus.
The points earned are 1+2+3... for each second you have remaining.
2. Map Bonus: If the map is beyond where the mode takes place, you
earn +25% mode total in unmultiplied end-of-ball bonus. For each
completion of the map (got to super spinner), you get an additional
+50% added.
3. Previous Mode Bonus: Each mode now has a completion percent
associated with it (shown on grand total page). Each mode can have
0-3 "feeder" mode associated with it. For each feeder mode, you
earn a percentage bonus based on the total completion percentage of
the feeder modes. Each feeder mode is displayed on the grand total
page, dim if you haven't played the feeder, and solid if you have.
Good luck finding some good feeder combinations! All of the feeders
"make sense" (at least to me) in terms of how they relate to future
covered modes, so some can probably be guessed pretty easily.
+ Broken beast compensation. If a beast isn't coming up, then shots behind
each beast will count towards hitting the beast. The relevant switches
are the left and right spinners, and the left and right ramp entrances.
* Changed spinner scoring.
* Bonus reformatted to take new items into account.
* Fixed a relatively rare crash bug on a mode shot.
+ Smaug death fanfare.
* Fixed super spinner scoring bug (each spin scored twice intended).
* Super spinner timer remaining adds to timer bonus.
* Feast Frenzy timer remaining adds 3x to timer bonus.
* Fix Moon Runes not showing grand total screen properly.
* Add card reader movies to attract mode.
+ Volume effects. If you don't like these, note the adjustments in
Settings->System Settings->Sound.
* All book modes have been score balanced a lot better than they were.
There were a lot of winners (like Rescue Gandalf and Defeat of Azog) and
some losers (Roast Mutton).
+ Battle of Five Armies.
+ Black Arrow support.
=== Core Code
* Fixed an extremely rare crash bug (r1159).
* Fix label on coil test enter button.
* Fix tilt logic that was giving about a half second less of plumb bob
debounce time than expected.
* Bulletproof ball roll tilt detection.
* Fix Match bug where turning off match still gave a 10% chance of matching.
=== OS
* Fix update routine that stopped update screen from showing after 30s.
* Added missing "update complete" screen.
== Version 1.31 ==
=== Known Issues
- If you are updating to a version that has a manual (this started in version
1.30), you need to reboot before the pages of the manual are generated for
display in diagnostics.
- The game can sit on a black screen for an extended period of time after the
"update in progress" goes away. Your game WILL start, please be patient.
We'll try to come up with a way of dressing this part up better.
=== Game Code
* Fix occasional crash on mode start.
== Version 1.30 ==
=== Game Code
* More Into the Fire choreography.
* Added Windlance awards 2x mode scoring, 2x playfield scoring, add-a-ball.
+ Barrel Escape.
* Arkenstone modes now properly restart after an add-a-ball event.
* REALLY scaled back Beast jackpot callouts.
* Mode won/ending fanfares unified.
* Fix Into the Fire stage 4 and victory lap lamps.
* Fix won modes not registering properly towards Arkenstone modes.
* Into the Fire scoring nerfed.
* Correct some stale blinking lamps.
* Defeat of Azog made a bit easier and higher scoring.
* Update mode hexicons.
* Ring Button can now be used during intial entry.
+ Book Mode Multiball. Adjustments control how many "easy" locks player
gets (light when Smaug locks light), and how hard it is to win points
and extra balls during Treasure Hunt.
* Fix drop targets popping back up after being hit during skill shot.
* Poppers hold off during extra ball and replay animations now.
* Cleaned up some book mode background speech.
* Arkenstone lit lamp effect should be more obvious now.
* Fix middle beasts' backstab.
* Smaug Multiball scoring nerfed.
+ Manual version 1.6.
=== Core Code
* Start button only shows Credits 0 if in attract mode now (not in-game).
* With SLOW restart set, game can be restarted on ball 1 with max players.
* Match awards credits now if interrupted by start.
* HSTD entry now times out after 60 seconds of inactivity.
* Coin-in no longer cancels HSTD entry (could cause game to get stuck).
== Version 1.21 ==
=== Game Code
* Change Game Over music.
* Vastly improve Into the Fire choreography.
* Improve Gollum ball save choreography and execution.
+ Gollum Difficulty adjustment. Can be set from 1-6 (default 3). Sets the
relative difficulty (subject to in-game modifiers) of the "save area".
+ Gollum Save Limit adjustment. Can be set from 0-9 or unlimited (default
unlimited). Controls how many Gollum saves a player is allowed in a game.
* Update Smaug Edition UI.
* Mode instructions should always be on screen while a mode is running now.
* Changed ending of stage 1 of Into the Fire.
+ Arkenstone fragment audits.
+ Into the Fire stage audits.
* Fix Book Mode difficulty adjustment.
* Add-a-ball after each Into the Fire stage completion.
=== Core Code
* Fix Daily HSTD bug.
== Version 1.20 ==
=== Game Code
* Fix playfield audit names for MAN targets.
+ Beorn multiball ball saver.
+ Daily HSTD to attract mode
* Grace periods added to super spinner, Feast Frenzy.
* Feast Frenzy scoring bumped.
* Improved choreography during Smaug MB.
* Added lots of speech to modes.
* Mirkwood now plays failed movie on bad shot.
* Fix logic error in Riddles.
+ Player added sound effect.
* Fix captive ball Erebor award going off the map.
* Jailbreak now engages right magnet when bumpers are needed.
+ Gollum attempt and success audits.
* Suppress flipper/start buttons until HSTD intro is over.
* HSTD intro only plays once.
* Smaug MB shaker choreography added.
* Improve Windlance choreography.
* Fix obscure barrel bumper crash.
* Improve Feast Frenzy choreography.
+ Arkenstone Mode qualifiers.
+ Arkenstone Mode: Into the Fire.
+ 2+ mode starts audit.
* Change Smaug MB music.
+ Added a couple of tunes to play when Attract Mode Music is set.
* Jackpot calls removed from beasts during Beast Multiball.
=== Core Code
+ Daily HSTD: 4 table entries, no defaults, valid time = 24 hours.
* Add delay to adding players.
* Coil test default mode is now MANUAL instead of RUNNING.
* Fix ball serve generating bogus ball saved calls.
=== OS
* Fix image display program showing a relatively small picture in the upper
left instead of fullscreen. (This affects things like the now updating
screen.)
== Version 1.10 ==
=== Known Issues
- The Book Mode Difficulty adjustment doesn't work as intended. However,
difficulties 1 (all qualifiers always lit), 2 (all qualifiers lit on ball
start), 5 (default, qualifiers off at game start), 6 (qualifiers off at
ball start), 7 (same as 6 but mode start consumes all qualifiers) work.
- Bad text display during Smaug Multiball victory laps.
- Book final mode starts audit actually showing 2+ book mode starts.
- Show Beast Coil State diagnostic adjustment was defaulted to YES by
mistake. You can set this to NO (it's at the end of game settings).
=== Game Code
+ Qualifier extra ball adjustments.
* Qualifiers no longer spotted on last shot of a mode.
* Rearranged game summary/game detail audits.
* Vastly improved Smaug choreography.
* Reworked Beast Multiball.
* Mystery Add-a-Ball now highest priority (but not back-to-back).
* Captive ball choreography improved.
* Super Spinner choreography improved.
* Fix Kili/Fili speech.
* Improved Book Mode start/end choreography.
+ Feast Frenzy.
* Cleanup Book Mode shot descriptions.
+ Super Spinner audits
+ Kick Barrel audits.
* Smaug Multiball can be won now.
* Book Modes can't start during Smaug Multiball Final Shot.
* Smaug Multiball Super Jackpot starting value reduced to 5,000.
* Improved spinner choreography.
* Fixed bad state restoration in Smaug Multiball.
* Background movie loops don't restart when interrupted now.
* Troll mechs fire harder on 2nd and 3rd try, and don't abandon when coin
door is open.
* Trolls drop softly now.
* Fix display of trough numbers in test.
* Changed some Beast Hurryup movies.
* Reworked Resurgence mode.
+ Maximum time added to modes adjustment. Default is 30 seconds. This means
any time you pass that much time added to a mode, mode time won't be
lightable again (you will get your full time due to you when you made the
shot, though).
* Changed some mode qualifications.
* Lowered Erebor (spinner) difficulty.
* Bonus now scores on "Total" display.
+ Book "Look Up" display for Windlance and Gollum.
* After several failed "get up" attempts, Beasts will only try once for the
rest of the ball.
+ Qualifier Extra Ball display effects.
+ Completed Qualifier display (all modes played).
* Improved movie display transitions.
* Improved Riddles in the Dark choreography.
+ Ballsaver display on lamp.
* Captive ball awards now at intervals of 5 by default.
* Increase jets level on clean jet rubber shot.
+ Smaug Gold UI.
* Fix Captive Ball 2x playfield not cleaning up.
* Improve Gollum Ring Button accuracy.
* Smaug Multiball disabled during Flashback mode.
* Beast mechs no longer fire indefinitely if they don't go up in test.
* Bad Beast switches now in red in test.
* VUKs no longer delay in multiball unless Ball Serve is being held off.
* VUKs kick harder on rekicks.
+ Flasher effects with VUK warnings.
* Attempt bumper fire when jet rubber switch is hit clean.
* Fix Elf E target counting as winning Qualifier Extra Ball when it was the
very last thing needed.
* Lots and lots of mode choreography improvements.
* Timers pause during ball collection now.
* Fix book mode start audits.
=== Core Code
* Flippers no longer hold off ball search for the full time if hit. If a
flipper is held, the ball search time will reset to full. If just tapped,
timer will reset to just 5 seconds (assuming scoring timer is that low).
== Version 1.01 ==
=== Game Code
* Fix Smaug Multiball not resetting state properly.
* Fix debounce time on captive ball target.
=== Core Code
* Fix switch numbers down for matrix switches in Test Report.
* Some "broken" messages changed to "Check device. Malfunction detected."
== Version 1.00 ==
=== Game Code
* Beast Hurryup "hit" movie now shows up in main screen portion.
* Duel in Lake-Town cleaned up.
* Standup targets should now spot logically-up drops.
* Re-add drop bank life test.
+ Game Intro movie.
* Launch ball movies updated.
+ Rescue Gandalf mode.
+ Arkenstone attract movie
+ "Shoot right ramp" message in qualifier window.
* Beast mechs now check up switch.
* Flashback now ends on any of the 3 Smaug standups instead of left hole.
* Windlance improvements.
+ Orc Attack mode.
* Boost default replay and score award values.
+ Save Kili mode.
+ Floating earned scores ("Floating Scores" adjustment can turn it off).
* Clean up QR code message.
* Hurryup-style modes now pause when they should.
+ On the Doorstep mode.
* Selected mode randomizes on each qualifier add.
* Left ramp BOOK behavior changed: Now shooting BOOK will randomize the
current mode, but the player has until the ball gets to the inlane to
use the flippers to select the mode they want.
* Cleaned up Match for 3 & 4 players.
+ Extra ball logic.
* Fixed a potential problem where Beast Hurryup might initialize with the
wrong values based on a previous game.
+ Defeat of Azog mode.
* Dragon Mouth Test updated to make it more like changing adjustments.
+ Queer Lodgings mode.
+ Riddles in the Dark mode.
* Nerfed Beast Hurryup and The Contract scoring.
+ Captive ball rule.
* Barrel kick ruie can now award extra balls.
* Smaug Multiball vastly improved.
* Book mode awards prettier.
=== Core Code
+ Game time histogram.
* Change Coin Door Open display.
+ First-level diag menu with limited choices to reduce confusion.
+ Test preview message to switch tests to avoid confustion that you're not
actually in the test yet.
== Version 0.81 ==
=== Game Code
=== Core Code
=== OS

2 months later
#46 5 years ago

Icing on the cake for The Hobbit, another release fixing some bugs and adding / cleaning up a few things

== Version 3.10 January 14, 2019 ==
== 3.10 ISO image MD5 checksum: 46eb3aa56a055564673ce5ed19b4ac63 ==

=== Game Code

* Fixed rare game reset in Smaug Multiball
* Fixed Game Over lamp effect after entering name/initials
* Fixed Spider hits in Battle of Five Armies stage 6
* Fixed mode total display in Barrel Escape and Battle of Five Armies
* Fixed speech in "Escape from Goblin-town"
* Adjusted timing of "Stage X Complete" display/speech in Battle of Five Armies
* Changed Barrel Escape to split Stage 2 A/B parts into separate stages
* Polished up various lamp effects
* Adjusted gain and music ducking on several sound effects
* Added mode total screens for Arkenstone Modes

=== Core Code

* Fixed UK pricing presets

=== OS

* Fixed sound loss/distortion that occurs after game on for several hours
* Performance improvements

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 25.50
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huge-thanks-to-jjp-for-going-above-and-beyond-with-code-for-the-hobbit?hl=bud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.