Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

more electronic components 020 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 019 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 018 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 016 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 017 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 015 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 014 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 013 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 012 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 011 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 010 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 009 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 008 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 007 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 006 (resized).jpg
    more electronic components 005 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 6 years ago

This kind of hard to describe, but this is a lot of parts(literally a lot) and testing equipment. This is a compilation of 40 years of stuff from a computer builder/computer science instructor.There are caps, IC,s 2 oscilloscopes, components galore.Probably best to just reply if interested and I will forward my number via private email. I saw transformers, a blue box, an original 8008 processor and manual(lol), potentiometers(sic), diodes, resistors, way too much for me to even list now. I will go through boxes when you call me.

#2 6 years ago

I would like to sell all of the stuff as a lot. I will itemize whenever I get legitimate interest. This is a bonanza for someone who does a lot of repairs on boards.

#3 6 years ago

How about you go through boxes before I call you

#4 6 years ago

Might be helpful to get a rough list posted.

#5 6 years ago

electronics lot 001 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 001 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 003 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 003 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 002 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 002 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 004 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 004 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 005 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 005 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 007 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 007 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 006 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 006 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 008 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 008 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 009 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 009 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 010 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 010 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 011 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 011 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 012 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 012 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 013 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 013 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 014 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 014 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 015 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 015 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 016 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 016 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 017 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 017 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 018 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 018 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 019 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 019 (resized).jpg

electronics lot 020 (resized).jpgelectronics lot 020 (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago

Pics of scopes and other devices, and a fraction of the components. More pics and parts to come. Capacitors, resistors, IC's number in the high hundreds each.

#7 6 years ago

So far the only value I see is in the scopes. The rest is assorted pieces and parts and empty bins.

#8 6 years ago

I will add more pics as I can. There is another test jig type set up, that powers up and I will assume is working, as all other devices did. IC's probably number in the high hundreds, as I am encountering more and more, resistors number in the 4 digits, several computer boards, many fans, specialized tools and knives.

more electronic components 001 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 001 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 002 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 002 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 003 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 003 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 004 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 004 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 005 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 005 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 006 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 006 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 007 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 007 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 008 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 008 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 009 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 009 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 010 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 010 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 011 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 011 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 012 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 012 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 013 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 013 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 014 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 014 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 015 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 015 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 017 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 017 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 016 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 016 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 018 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 018 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 019 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 019 (resized).jpg

more electronic components 020 (resized).jpgmore electronic components 020 (resized).jpg

#9 6 years ago

I dont want to sound like a jagoff, but most of those pics are too blurry to make out model numbers.

When taking pics, please keep the phone still until you see the pic pop up on the screen.

I am interested in whatever that blue box thing, but I don't know what it is.
    And that Intel thing looks interesting.

#10 6 years ago

Since you didn't post a price, are you trying to auction this stuff off? Or do you have a price in mind?

Are the parts in Georgia as well? You said the parts aren't yours, so I guess the parts could be located in another state.

#11 6 years ago

I'd be interested in that Tektronix scope if you are willing to ship it.

#12 6 years ago

You are correct that the pics are blurry, I have a f.s. ad posted, and I will imbed in the thread, and there are so many components, that it would take me an entire day to lay them all out and get pics of every one. It would probably take 30 minutes or so on the phone to go over parts with an interested party, but as you can see by the first couple of responses, nobody wants to make a call(although I am sure that snakesnsparklers is not really an interested party). Yes in Ga., $1100.00 for everything.

#13 6 years ago

Other - For Sale
    “This kind of hard to describe, but this is a lot of parts(literally a lot) and testing equipment. This is a compilation of 40 years of stuff from a computer builder/computer scienc...”
    2018-04-23
    Dacula, GA
    600 (Firm)
    Archived after: 66 days
    Viewed: 443 times

#14 6 years ago

Eventually I will get the stuff laid out and itemized to some degree, but if somebody is not going to invest in the time to send a private message and get my number, they are probably not very interested.

#15 6 years ago

I think you would be better off selling off items in smaller groupings. The Tech O-scope is probably the best item of the bunch. IC chips/old computer boards generally don't sell for much unless you're lucky to have a rare chip that a collector is looking for. If I was a buyer, $200 is probably where I'd max out for everything but the scope. However, some individual pieces may be of interest to folks, so going the route of selling individual items is probably going to get you more money, but it can suck up a lot of time.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huge-lot-of-parts-and-testing-equipment?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.