(Topic ID: 151283)

Pintastic Thank You give away win $100, $200, $400 in CASH or VPcabs virtual pin!

By dannunz

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dannunz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pintastic1_(resized).jpg
    automated_line_up_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

VPcabs is a huge sponsor of this years show. Check out our Game Registration page here https://pintasticnewengland.com/game/

"No purchase necessary"

#2 4 years ago

This is a great deal. I think people should bring a pin or 2 just to support the show and make it more fun. Without a good selection of pins there is no show.

For pintastic you'll also get free show admission, admission to to the after party, a chance to win a free virtual pin, door prize raffle ticket, and 33% off invisiglass.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

This is a great deal. I think people should bring a pin or 2 just to support the show and make it more fun. Without a good selection of pins there is no show.
    For pintastic you'll also get free show admission, admission to to the after party, a chance to win a free virtual pin, door prize raffle ticket, and 33% off invisiglass.

Don't forget about the free play raffle were you can win one of 24 prizes ranging from $75 to $100 value over the 2 day show. Even $100 cash!

#4 4 years ago

Honestly VPcabs was bad ass last year and dam near stole the show.

#5 4 years ago

I just looked at the promo a little closer. It looks like there are 2 raffles for VPCabs? 1 raffle for VIP ticket buyers and one raffle for people who bring a game?

If so that's awesome. I think there were 150-200 games last year so that's a small size for a raffle for a 4.5K prize. I've seen other pin raffles where people pay $50 for a 1 in 100 chance to win a new pin. Bring two games to pintastic and you'll get similar odds plus all the other freebies associated with bringing a game to the show.

#6 4 years ago

Yes these are 2 SEPERATE give aways. This has got to be one of the biggest insentive packages ever created for a show. A huge thank you goes out to VPcabs for stepping up and being a huge Pintastic supporter for 2016!

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

The thing about VPcabs is they are appealing to the average consumer. Not everyone can buy multiple $6000 machines. So if they can get all the games on one machine thats a draw for people.

#8 4 years ago

Damn you Gabe! You're taking more of my money this year!

Last year I brought 3 games to free play AND paid for VIP just for the bennies... Looks like I'll have to do that again.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Patofnaud:

Damn you Gabe! You're taking more of my money this year!
    Last year I brought 3 games to free play AND paid for VIP just for the bennies... Looks like I'll have to do that again.

If you bring a game to Pintastic for free play you are already a VIP. Their is a separate VPcabs give away for people who bring games to the show and keep them in free play till the end of the show. The T-shirt and key chain can both be purchased at the show but if your bringing multiple games and are not planning on using those passes come see me to cash them in for swag. As a game bringer you get as early access as you like to everything including the after party. People who bring game are the ultimate VIP.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Thanks so much for the kind words and support. We are super excited to be one of the mail sponsors of Pintastic this year!!!

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

As a game bringer you get as early access as you like to everything including the after party. People who bring game are the ultimate VIP.

I forgot all about this benefit of early access.

If are in the market to buy or sell you'll get to see what everyone has for sale before the general public does. I lot of "wheeling and dealing" seems to go on at most shows before they even open. However if you do buy something right off the bat try to keep it there for the rest of the day so it can be enjoyed by others.

#12 4 years ago

Setup is Thursday afternoon, with the free-play room (or maybe more than one room, if enough of you bring games) opening to regular attendance at 6:00 PM on Thursday. I don't know if any of the outdoor flea market vendors would come on Thursday to set up. Those who want to get first look should (1) bring at least one game for the free-play room and (2) plan to arrive early on Friday, too, maybe as early as 7:00 AM.
    .................David Marston

#13 4 years ago

Can I bring a Virtual Pin ???

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Can I bring a Virtual Pin ???

Sure you can just put it on free play

2 weeks later
    #15 4 years ago

No one give people more incentive to bring a game thank Pintastic! Check out the new game registration page. https://pintasticnewengland.com/game/

#16 4 years ago

bump

1 month later
    #17 3 years ago

Our first Pintastic news letter will be going out this week. Sign up on our web site www.pintasticnewengland.com

1 week later
    #18 3 years ago

Free Play Raffle!!!!!!

Prizes are starting to roll in for our Free Play Raffle. Remember to register your games here https://pintasticnewengland.com/game/

If you register before June 1st you get 2 tickets with a chance to win 12 prizes each day! Most prizes valued at $75 to $100!! Wow I must be nuts. Also every game registered and in free play at 11pm on Saturday night is elnlegable for a chance to win a $4000 VPcabs virtual pin!

image_(resized).jpg

#19 3 years ago

Let's see those free play games get registered people. Lots of incentives this year!

1 week later
    #21 3 years ago

TWO MONTHS TILL PINTASTIC 2016!!!!!

-Have you bought your 3 day VIP package?
    -Have you reserved your room at the on site hotel?
    -Have you registered your games for free play?
    -Have you put together your parts list to buy at the show?
    -Have you though about what you want to get autographed by our special guests?

Allentown is over and Ivant put on an amazing show as always. Pintastic announcements will commence again next weekend. Thats right we are not done yet much more to tell you stay tuned. Our second news letter will be out this week.

automated_line_up_(resized).jpg

pintastic1_(resized).jpg

1 week later
    #22 3 years ago

Free play bringers please register your games. We are less than 2 months away from Pintastic 2016! I would like to see more DMD games get registered please. We are giving huge incentives this year to bring your best games. We have $7000 in cash and prizes up for grabs for people who put games in free play.

Our best in show contest will be announced soon. It will be tun by Dr. Dave this year. Ribbons will be awarded in all eras. So bring out your nice games for everyone to enjoy. Thanks Gabe
    https://pintasticnewengland.com/game/

#23 3 years ago

THANK YOU Give Away CASH PRIZES ADDED!!

So as you all know the Thank You give away will take place at 10PM on Saturday night in the free play area. This is a totally different raffle than the Free Play raffle. We will go into the free play room. We will than go to every working game and rip of a portion of your for sale game card that will have a ticket on it. Those tickets will be put into a spinner and we will pull 4 winners.
    4th prize will be $100 cash
    3rd prize will be $200 cash
    2nd prize will be $400 cash
    1st prize will be the
    VPcabs mini binged out Pintastic addition $4000 value

https://pintasticnewengland.com/game/

#24 3 years ago

Question about the permit process for the raffle deleted at OP's request.

#25 3 years ago

It's a give away. No tickets are sold for this. No purchase is necessary. Thank you!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 18.95
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Game Room Info Shop
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 149.00
    $ 74.00
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Hookedonpinball.com
    € 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    € 3.95
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    $ 129.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside