6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

s-l300 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for trade

Huge gaming wall for 2+ SS pins

Added: 2018-02-02 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (April 15th, 2019) • Ended: October 11th, 2020

Price

Trade
    Listed at $ 20,000

Open for offers

Hey guys.
    I have an ultimate gaming screen setup, a 15.4 megapixel, 125 square foot video wall, (roughly 18' wide and 9' tall).

I have *massively* upgraded the PC since these old videos; now a 10 core haswell-e Xeon, x99 motherboard, 390/290 trifire, 4k30/1080p60 recording, etc...

I am looking to trade for 2+ SS pins. I value the wall at 15K+, so obviously it depends on title (raven+lethal weapon 3 won't cut it)

I also have ~$15K worth/3000 total PC (Steam) games that could play into the equation of a bigger trade.

Anyone who has a few DMD titles they can do without, for the ultimate screen, please it me up!

Titles I am most interested in:
    TZ,MM,MB,TAF,90s WMS dmd, older: SMB, TX Sector. Other older SS games should be unique (HH, medusa, widebodys, etc)

Let me know what you have. Thanks for looking!

Item photos

s-l300 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Keroppi's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Keroppi's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Spring, TX, US

2 weeks later
    #3 6 years ago

I just watched your YouTube video....Uhmmm...sorry to hear about your parkinson's disease...or was that another one of those fracking earth quakes going on?
    Dude..I haven't been that motion sick since the Blair Witch movie.

#4 6 years ago

Soooo, why are you getting rid of the wall???

#5 6 years ago

That looks awesome. I think... I apparently watched it from the deck of a ship caught in a storm...

3 weeks later
    #6 6 years ago

Just a suggestion - if you're trying to sell a video wall for 15k, starting off the video by saying pardon the quality of the video, it's an iphone is prob not the best approach.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/huge-gaming-wall-for-2-ss-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.