Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by LongJohns
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

The lock ramp on my HS2 is slow to lift when you shoot the right orbit for RPM and the ball hangs up under the ramp. it has all been taken apart and cleaned , action is good on it in test it does lift and drop just not fast enough in game play, any thoughts on this? oh also found a double switch closure, the top left and right orbit switches also fire opto 1???? I have isolated it to the playfield and replaced the LM339s on the opto board but no dice. any help with this is appreciated.

Jake
rosecitypinball.com

#2 5 years ago

Must be binding somewhat. I would check the arm that fits in the slot under the ramp - check if the pin is bent or even if the slot has been bent and is a bit tight on the pin.

That being said, you may also want to check the solder connection on the boards - you may need to re-flow it on the connectors.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 28.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside