IMG_20171220_174137 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_174255 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171220_172230 (resized).jpg
P_20171212_113133_1_p (resized).jpg
P_20171212_113204_1_p (resized).jpg
P_20171212_113242_1_p (resized).jpg
P_20171212_113257_1_p (resized).jpg
P_20171212_113321_1_p (resized).jpg
There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 3 years ago

This is my 6th playfield swap I've done. This playfield by far has been the worse one for things being drilled out right. Everything that was drilled was a little off. The underneath wasn't dimpled, not completely horrible, just more time consuming. Currently I'm installing the left sling-shot plastic and metal ball guide. The metal ball guide holes were drilled but at least a quarter inch off, what a pain. I'm usually not one to complain but maybe a heads up if anyone is doing a swap with this playfield be ready for some extra time and issues to deal with. My playfield was from the first run so hopefully I got the worse one.

rob

1 week later
#102 3 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

This is my 6th playfield swap I've done. This playfield by far has been the worse one for things being drilled out right. Everything that was drilled was a little off. The underneath wasn't dimpled, not completely horrible, just more time consuming. Currently I'm installing the left sling-shot plastic and metal ball guide. The metal ball guide holes were drilled but at least a quarter inch off, what a pain. I'm usually not one to complain but maybe a heads up if anyone is doing a swap with this playfield be ready for some extra time and issues to deal with. My playfield was from the first run so hopefully I got the worse one.
rob

Hi Rob. This was the first palyfield we ever made, no dimples. Since then we have over worked the complete milling program.
It would have been very nice if you would have informed as much much earlier, the first run is what, 8 years ago?
But anyway, the Getaways we are running dont have these problems anymore.

Hello to all.
Today we have eventually managed to start printing the Getaway Playfields. For all that are waiting, sorry the delay. We will try and print 1 color a day at least, maybe we can do 2 colors on some days. 13 Colors all together, 12 still to print
If you are not on our pre-order list and want a Getaway Playfield, the please send me an email to peter(et)buthamburg.de with your postal address.
1 Getaway Buthamburg Playfield € 765 (+ 19% VAT for EC)

Have a nice Day.
Regards from Hamburg.
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

IMG_9825 (resized).JPGIMG_9825 (resized).JPG
#103 3 years ago

Can you ship to North America yet ?

#104 3 years ago

Yes, we can ship world wide.
Shipping is via FedEx approx 4-6 days.

#105 3 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

Can you ship to North America yet ?

Yes, I've gotten a couple PFs from them already, and looking to get more.

1 month later
#106 3 years ago

Hello to all
today we have had a bit of time to update on the process of Getaway. We have printed the red today, 10 colors are printed. 3 more to go.
We will finish printing Getaway this week.
Have a nice evening
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

IMG_9853 (resized).JPGIMG_9853 (resized).JPG
#107 3 years ago

Hello to all.

Today we spent some hours matching the dark red and dark grey.
We then pre-pared the red screen, mounted it and then discorvered that the company that make the screens copied the red reservesed into the screen. Not the first time they did it.
The we pre-pared the grey screen and printed the dark grey.
Work out well. We actually wanted to print the red and grey and tomorrow the last color black. Now we need to pospone to finish printing to next week. Now we will continue polishing the new tools, some new parts are comming up now.

Have a nice evening
Regrads from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

IMG_9857 (resized).JPGIMG_9857 (resized).JPG
2 months later
#108 2 years ago

Are they available or all sold?

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Are they available or all sold?

Looks like the website is all sold out?

#110 2 years ago

Hello to all

Yes, they are all sold. But you can send me an email to peter(et)buthamburg.de with your postal address.
Some people dont commit there order, I can then pass the playfield on to you.

Have a nice Sunday
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

#111 2 years ago

Anyone have a new one from the latest batch? How is the quality? I have an original average playfield now, so thinking of swapping it out, but reading the previous issues, not sure it's worth it. Thanks.

#112 2 years ago
Quoted from Kredmore:

Anyone have a new one from the latest batch? How is the quality? I have an original average playfield now, so thinking of swapping it out, but reading the previous issues, not sure it's worth it. Thanks.

The first one I got from Peter here, and it was perfect. I passed it on to Ron Kruzman, and even HE was amazed at the quality.

You can't do any better than these guys on playfields. I'm in line to get one of their Road Show playfields.

#113 2 years ago

Good deal, thanks for the info. Curious, so will you have Kruzman do anything with it, or accept as is?

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from Kredmore:

Good deal, thanks for the info. Curious, so will you have Kruzman do anything with it, or accept as is?

He actually bought it from me - my original plans were to get a Getaway and drop it in. However, I came across a couple other games, and my timeline for the Getaway was extended a long while. He was looking for one, and so we made an exchange. Part of the field's cost went towards a Meteor playfield he was doing for me.

As far as I know, he told me that he didn't/wouldn't have needed to do a thing to it. So I took that as a good sign, and signed up for Peter's Road Show PFs then.

#115 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

He actually bought it from me - my original plans were to get a Getaway and drop it in. However, I came across a couple other games, and my timeline for the Getaway was extended a long while. He was looking for one, and so we made an exchange. Part of the field's cost went towards a Meteor playfield he was doing for me.
As far as I know, he told me that he didn't/wouldn't have needed to do a thing to it. So I took that as a good sign, and signed up for Peter's Road Show PFs then.

Nice, and thank you.

2 months later
#116 2 years ago

Website shows "currently not available". Any chance more will be made?

2 years later
#117 5 months ago

Hello to All

Today we have started to mill the Getaway Palyfields. The first milling machine is milling the rear side of the board.
The second is milling the insert pockets. The third machine is still milling the Queen boards, as soon as the Queen are finished we will equipt the 3rd for Getaway insert pockets.

Here is a short video of the milling.
Watch that your sound is turn low, its a pretty load video.

https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/24345162471735660

If you wish to be on our pre-order list to secure a playfield for you.
Then please send me your postal address and te. no. to [email protected]

We wish you a nice weekend
Regards from Hamburg
Ron, Leon and Peter

1 week later
#118 5 months ago

Message sent!

#119 5 months ago

I had previously signed up to be notified... Please make sure I'm on the list. Thanks.

Quoted from Buthamburg:Hello to All
Today we have started to mill the Getaway Palyfields. The first milling machine is milling the rear side of the board.
The second is milling the insert pockets. The third machine is still milling the Queen boards, as soon as the Queen are finished we will equipt the 3rd for Getaway insert pockets.
Here is a short video of the milling.
Watch that your sound is turn low, its a pretty load video.
https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/24345162471735660
If you wish to be on our pre-order list to secure a playfield for you.
Then please send me your postal address and te. no. to [email protected]
We wish you a nice weekend
Regards from Hamburg
Ron, Leon and Peter

#120 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I had previously signed up to be notified... Please make sure I'm on the list. Thanks.

Hi. please send me an email, I dont track with Pinside Members names on our pre-order list.

Regards from Hamburg
Peter

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hsii-getaway-high-speed-ii-repro-playfield-pre-order-2017/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.