Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by grh450
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010283.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

Just picked up an HS2.Came with LEDs.NOW I know what they mean when they say it is FAST!

P1010283.JPGP1010283.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Congrats on the new machine! I'm looking at buying one myself....on the fence still, what do you think so far? What did you pay if you don't mind me asking ' just trying to get an idea.

#3 11 years ago

Congrats on your HS2!!!

#4 11 years ago

thanks,played about 10 games..pretty cool
    got it for $1600

#5 11 years ago

Lucky! I almost bought this myself. Even had emails back and forth with the guy. In the end the distance just didn't make it doable.

Congrats!

Edit: what's the credit dot for?

#6 11 years ago

Nice find

Enjoy your new game

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Lucky! I almost bought this myself. Even had emails back and forth with the guy. In the end the distance just didn't make it doable.
    Congrats!
    Edit: what's the credit dot for?

did not notice till you pointed it out!

#8 11 years ago

I got one last night, I traded my semi-dead DH for it. Plays great, but the cabinet is faded.

My girlfriend played it at a pinball party on Saturday and said it was fun; so, since she didn't really like DH & I was thinking of selling it anyway, I traded the guy.

It's her birthday on Sunday, so I'm going to give it to her as one of her presents.

Robert

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from grh450:

did not notice till you pointed it out!

Who wants to bet it's the infamous HS2 switch error for not "downshifting"?

#10 11 years ago

LOL at the switch error for never using downshift. Never thought of that myself.

I usually waggle the gear shifter for Secret Mania when it comes up, so I haven't seen it yet.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Twitch_Boy:

I usually waggle the gear shifter for Secret Mania when it comes up, so I haven't seen it yet.

Like wise. I do usually launch the ball downshifting too.

Sometimes you'll get a supercharger diverter error if you don't shoot the ball all the way to reach the first supercharger magnet and it happens enough times. Another common issue with HS2...

#12 11 years ago

best...

game...

ever...

-jon - reciprocal nyc

#13 11 years ago

HS2 is a keeper for me. I have a second one in my basement at the moment that is my brother's first pin. He's coming in this weekend, and we are going to shop it out.

#14 11 years ago

Looks like my old HS2.

#15 11 years ago

Lucky. I was gonna snag that one in Auwatukee, AZ.

Nice Score. Congrats. When you get bored of it shoot me a email.

#16 11 years ago

yep,came from akakookie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hsii and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.