View topic image gallery

024.JPG
100_0760.JPG
100_0763.JPG
100_0762.JPG
100_0759.JPG
100_0758.JPG
100_0757.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leeb18509.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 12 years ago

Email sent. No response...

#30 12 years ago

I sent you a message about your machine 4 days ago. Did you not get it?

#32 12 years ago

Mess averted. Strap that Getaway to the top of a Lamborghini, it's comin' to Utah!

#35 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I love it when a plan comes together!

I noticed "The Dude" has Rollergames on his wishlist. This "Dude" is planning on selling his RG to make room for the Getaway. Interested?

#43 12 years ago
Quoted from dvandentop:

leeb how much was shipping for you? it was $400 just to SD here so i passed on it although looks like a great pin

Michelle at STI/NAVL quoted me $416. It's a lot for sure, but I feel like it will be worth it in the end for the pin I'm getting.

#44 12 years ago
Quoted from shanetastic:

Leeb18509, Just so you know, my plunger and kickback are adjusted assuming the machine incline is at the 2nd line on the bubble level. If you put it on a different pitch, you will likely have to adjust the guides a bit to get the ball going exactly where it is supposed to.
The plunger should always feed the ball around to the upper flipper and the kickback should usually shoot the ball into the tunnel.

No problem Shane. It will be nice to finally play one that's set up right as opposed to that routed one I was telling you about. So many burnt out GI bulbs you can't see what's going on half the time....

#45 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I heard the New's Shane.. Good Job !!! and this HS2 Rock's !!!

BR, thanks in advance for the help in getting it packed up to ship. Good luck at the auction today!

#47 12 years ago

Totally agreed. I even had a bit of luck yesterday, met a local guy here with some contacts for Fedex Freight. Quoted me $282, down from $416 to ship it here. With BR's excellent packing skills I'm sure it will get here just fine.

#51 12 years ago

As you already know B_R, we're all set up for Monday. I'm gettin' all tingly inside...

#57 12 years ago

Sweet! Thanks a ton. Can't wait to get 'er set up and going. Looks great on the pallet too.

I did find this link when searching about shipping.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5787666_ship-pinball-machine.html Seems pretty in-depth.

Also, I used coinopshippers.com for the rate quote. Met the guy here locally that runs it. If this gets around too much, NAVL might have to retool their business model.

Lee

1 week later
#64 12 years ago

Alright kiddies. Update time. The Getaway HS2 is in the HOUSE! (ok, the garage) Holy Crapstick, this thing is so nice I don't know what to say. Packed up perfectly, and believe me I think if you don't the shippers will make you pay. The running start to get the pallet jack over the lip on my driveway made my curlies uncurl. Ouch!

Anyway, I unwrapped her and couldn't help it. Had to plug it in and try it. So I played a few games on one knee in my garage. The cleanest, tightest pinball machine I've played yet. Even the slingshots feel like their on steriods. Lights, sound, all terrific. I'll get it in my gameroom and take some pictures later.

Thanks to Shane, B_R, and Jeff from www.coinopshippers.com for everything. This weekend is going to be fun.

P.S. BTW, the final bill was $287.25 for a 2059 mile trip. 7 days total, door to door. I think that opens up a whole new avenue to buy pins. (Of course, Shane helped a lot with the great deal. Heh)

Lee

#69 12 years ago

Getaway survived the backbox removal and reinstall so now it's in the basement. I'm getting pretty good at that I have to say. Couple of hours to remove and hook it all back up. Always nerve wracking though.
Pics soon....g,night all

#71 12 years ago

Shane's Getaway has a new home. Ain't she purty...

024.JPG024.JPG

#74 12 years ago

353 Mil. 7 loops.

#77 12 years ago

Nah, this pin is dialed in so tight it almost plays itself. I had some multi-ball free ride going for 5 minutes I think. Thought the flipper coils were gonna burn up!

#88 12 years ago

This is why I told Shane I'd pretty much buy any pin he had for sale if it was a title I was interested in.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 72.50
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leeb18509.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-thinking-about-selling-it?tu=leeb18509 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.