View topic image gallery

024.JPG
100_0760.JPG
100_0763.JPG
100_0762.JPG
100_0759.JPG
100_0758.JPG
100_0757.JPG
There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

Anyone wanna make me an offer I can't refuse???

Tore it down and polished every part on the playfield like I always do.
Rebuilt flippers including coils.
Replaced all 3 pop coils (just to make sure it was extra lively)
New sleeves on all other coils.
Replaced many of the standup targets.
New pinbits clear plastics.
Full Cointaker LED kit inculding flashers.
Added the police flashers seen in the video.
The DMD has 1 line out at the very bottom, but this is barely noticable.
Plays nice and fast!

Here is a link to pics after I shopped it about 2 months ago or so:

http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/shanetastic5000/HSII/

Link to a video of me playing it:

#2 12 years ago

If you lived in Houston, you'd sell it today

#3 12 years ago

Great game. Wish you lived closer to Wisconsin. I'd seriously consider buying it.

I'm sure you won't have much trouble moving it though...

#4 12 years ago

I might consider trades, too... I am just looking for a change in the gameroom.

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Great game. Wish you lived closer to Wisconsin. I'd seriously consider buying it.

That's funny, I had to go to WI to get mine.

#6 12 years ago

Hey jar, I will probably have mine on the block at next years outing...if u can wait that long

#7 12 years ago

How much are you looking for?

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

That's funny, I had to go to WI to get mine.

Ha ha! Good point.

Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Hey jar, I will probably have mine on the block at next years outing...if u can wait that long

Good to know Gorilla. Keep me in mind for it if you do decide to sell. Next year's outing may be perfect timing since I should have more room by then if all goes according to plan.

#9 12 years ago

Hey Guy's ,,, If anyone is interested in shanetastic's HS2 , I could help with the ship'n !!!

In other-word's like gett-n it Ready to be ship'd.. My NGG is on a Pallet and Ready

to be Picked up 2-morrow.. You line up the Transport and I'll get it ready

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

How much are you looking for?

I am trying to work out a no-haggle price right now... carry the one... divide the remainder by 3.14, I hate long division!

#11 12 years ago

Ok, I think I have decided the absolute lowest super-firm extra-reasonable no-haggle take it or leave it Pinside price I can go on HS2 is $1600. Lets just pretend that I posted it at $1800 and you talked me down 200 bucks and you feel really good about it. We will just skip past all of that here on the forum I believe it is a steal at that price considering its condition and the fact that it has over $200 worth of cointakers installed and the playfield is about as clean as they come.

Black Rose lives near me, and he has been kind enough to help out with preparing it for shipping if required.

If anyone needs any additional pics or information, just let me know.

#12 12 years ago

let me know when you want to sell your FT and we may have to work something out!

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

let me know when you want to sell your FT and we may have to work something out!

And I'll take TZ and FH! Already have the other two.

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

No time soon for sure!!! It's too new to me. I actually just finished a satisfying 473,000,000 5 ball game... to make my new 4th place score. I have been playing it a LOT! The game started out with short ball times, but I am starting to get the hang of it now.

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

And I'll take TZ and FH! Already have the other two.

Dang, then I would have to start the collection all over again.

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from shanetastic:

No time soon for sure!!! It's too new to me. I actually just finished a satisfying 473,000,000 5 ball game... to make my new 4th place score. I have been playing it a LOT! The game started out with short ball times, but I am starting to get the hang of it now.

Sounds like you're already mastered it Shane! You'll be bored soon enough ha. I want first dibs if and when you do want to flip out of it, as long as I don't buy one before that time arrives!

#18 12 years ago

Shane, I'm Gonna come and Visit you Wednesday nite.. Give me a call, Pick up some beer's too.

You drank me out last tyme you were Here.. You Alcoholic ,,

#19 12 years ago

I have taken several more photos in better lighting and added them to the photobucket album. Check it out if interested...
http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/shanetastic5000/HSII/

#20 12 years ago

After watching the video that BR did of you playing it I think you are INSANE to want to
trade/sell that pin. DUDE, it's absolutely a bad-ass pin. The playfield lights, the flashers,
the overall condition of the pin. It's a fantastic looking pin.

You have 4 pins in your collection, all of them are really great pins. That's a good start on a
great set of pins. If you do sell it I'm gonna have to start calling you BR jr.

BUT....if you're tired of it and ready to see it get gone, I understand. I hope it goes to
a good home, a pinsider home.

Good Luck, as sweet as a pin it is, should be gone within a month. Does BR's banker man have one? Maybe check with BR and see if his banker guy will buy it from you. He's definitely got
the cash for pins from what I've heard.

#21 12 years ago

Email sent. No response...

#22 12 years ago
Quoted from JWS64:

Does BR's banker man have one? Maybe check with BR and see if his banker guy will buy it from you. He's definitely got
the cash for pins from what I've heard.

The Banker is Try-n to Sell Starship Troopers and BTTF right now .. He is Dying to come and Play my Black Rose , but i've been stall-n him, I got my New Flipper Rebuild's Kit's from Marco Yesterday , they are installed , so I will make the call.. But , BR Isn't 4-sale or Trade !!!
( 4-Now anyway )

#23 12 years ago

Good luck on the sale.

We are getting our HS2 next weekend.. about 1 hour away.

#24 12 years ago

might be interested any idea on shipping cost to 57108?

#25 12 years ago
Quoted from dvandentop:

might be interested any idea on shipping cost to 57108?

$350 - 400

#26 12 years ago

that via united van lines prob? how long do they usally take for transit time?

#27 12 years ago

What a great site, fair deals

#28 12 years ago
Quoted from dvandentop:

that via united van lines prob?

This is only an estimate from my previous experiences. I had NAVL in mind. The took about 12 days to get me from New York to Iowa. There was an extra 5 days where the pin sat less than 100 miles from me but they weren't delivering to my area until...well, when they did. It was really hard to not go get it!

They do zip to zip quotes though. Only takes a couple of minutes on the phone... http://www.stidelivers.com/StiTools/FreeQuote.aspx

#29 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

They do zip to zip quotes though. Only takes a couple of minutes on the phone... http://www.stidelivers.com/StiTools/FreeQuote.aspx

Thank you for providing the link, Gorilla!

#30 12 years ago

I sent you a message about your machine 4 days ago. Did you not get it?

#31 12 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Email sent. No response...

Quoted from Leeb18509:

I sent you a message about your machine 4 days ago. Did you not get it?

Dang, I seriously thought I had responded to you... Epic fail on my part. What a mess.

#32 12 years ago

Mess averted. Strap that Getaway to the top of a Lamborghini, it's comin' to Utah!

#34 12 years ago

Oh yeah! Hope you enjoy it.

#35 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I love it when a plan comes together!

I noticed "The Dude" has Rollergames on his wishlist. This "Dude" is planning on selling his RG to make room for the Getaway. Interested?

#36 12 years ago

Shanetastic - any chance I could get you to snap a couple of pictures of the lifting mechanism at the rear of the pin that lifts the ramp up and down to lock balls? Mine has an issue where it doesn't always go up all the way and sometimes you'll get a ball stuck underneath until it fires the coil searching for the ball. I'm wondering if pictures of another pin might help me figure out what is wrong. Also, does yours shoot each ball all the way around the freeway at the start, or does the ball often drop down into the pop bumpers? Thanks!

#37 12 years ago

leeb how much was shipping for you? it was $400 just to SD here so i passed on it although looks like a great pin

#38 12 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

I noticed "The Dude" has Rollergames on his wishlist. This "Dude" is planning on selling his RG to make room for the Getaway. Interested?

How much you thinking of selling it for? I'm trying to save up for my next super pin right now. That would be a over 700 mile drive one way so probably would need to ship it which could make it hard to make a deal.

#39 12 years ago

Pdx, mine would only shoot all the way around about 1/4 of the time until I rebuilt the auto plunger. Now its abut 90% that it works. I will take some pics of that lift later if no one else does. Leds are in for Congo..gotta do a little work first

#40 12 years ago

I've got the plunger adjusted to where it will make it around 99.9% of the time. You have to adjust the metal guide at the end of the shooter lane.

I will take a photo of the lifting mechanism tomorrow.

#41 12 years ago

Leeb18509, Just so you know, my plunger and kickback are adjusted assuming the machine incline is at the 2nd line on the bubble level. If you put it on a different pitch, you will likely have to adjust the guides a bit to get the ball going exactly where it is supposed to.

The plunger should always feed the ball around to the upper flipper and the kickback should usually shoot the ball into the tunnel.

#42 12 years ago

I heard the New's Shane.. Good Job !!! and this HS2 Rock's !!!

#43 12 years ago
Quoted from dvandentop:

leeb how much was shipping for you? it was $400 just to SD here so i passed on it although looks like a great pin

Michelle at STI/NAVL quoted me $416. It's a lot for sure, but I feel like it will be worth it in the end for the pin I'm getting.

#44 12 years ago
Quoted from shanetastic:

Leeb18509, Just so you know, my plunger and kickback are adjusted assuming the machine incline is at the 2nd line on the bubble level. If you put it on a different pitch, you will likely have to adjust the guides a bit to get the ball going exactly where it is supposed to.
The plunger should always feed the ball around to the upper flipper and the kickback should usually shoot the ball into the tunnel.

No problem Shane. It will be nice to finally play one that's set up right as opposed to that routed one I was telling you about. So many burnt out GI bulbs you can't see what's going on half the time....

#45 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I heard the New's Shane.. Good Job !!! and this HS2 Rock's !!!

BR, thanks in advance for the help in getting it packed up to ship. Good luck at the auction today!

#46 12 years ago

Wow. Im reading this thread thinking -this is the way to buy a pin. Shanetastic has performed a real shop job and even put in led's. Its looks great and he asked a reasonable price. Leeb18509 your getting a killer machine. Enjoy!

#47 12 years ago

Totally agreed. I even had a bit of luck yesterday, met a local guy here with some contacts for Fedex Freight. Quoted me $282, down from $416 to ship it here. With BR's excellent packing skills I'm sure it will get here just fine.

#48 12 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Quoted me $282, down from $416 to ship it here.

That is an AMAZING price to ship that pin that distance!!!

#49 12 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

BR, thanks in advance for the help in getting it packed up to ship. Good luck at the auction today!

HS2 is in The B_R GRG,,, When do you want me to Start Gett-n it Ready to ship ? I'll Take Pict's- as Usual.. Wrapped and when the Driver is Here.. Call me Leeb18509

336 682 7 six six four

#50 12 years ago

Ok ,, HS2 Getaway will be On a pallet by 2-morrow Nite.. Lee is the Truck still Gonna be Here at my Place this coming Monday.. Let me know.. I might have another pin or 2 coming in !!

,, ( I Will Need the Space. ) I Will Post pict's of the Pin Pallet'd and B-N Loaded on the Semi ..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 20.00
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Trade
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-thinking-about-selling-it?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.