View topic image gallery

024.JPG
100_0760.JPG
100_0763.JPG
100_0762.JPG
100_0759.JPG
100_0758.JPG
100_0757.JPG

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 12 years ago

As you already know B_R, we're all set up for Monday. I'm gettin' all tingly inside...

#52 12 years ago

HS2 Getaway is on the Way !!! Enjoy it Lee ,, Here's some Pict's-

I built the Pallet 1 foot Longer so the hand-truck nor a Fork-Lift could Touch the Rear or the Front..

100_0757.JPG100_0757.JPG 100_0758.JPG100_0758.JPG 100_0759.JPG100_0759.JPG 100_0762.JPG100_0762.JPG 100_0763.JPG100_0763.JPG 100_0760.JPG100_0760.JPG

#53 12 years ago

I think B R should post a step by step processing of how he preps a pin for shipping and then call it "The Industry Standard"

#54 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I think B R should post a step by step processing of how he preps a pin for shipping and then call it "The Industry Standard"

Not Professionally Done by No mean's,, But It Took me about 2 1/2 hr's to get it ready.. What would be Great is to have a link in the Sticky's ,, " Wanna a Pin Ship'd , Look Here ".. and have jsandjs or
Leeb18509 add some of their Killer Contact Info.. $ 250.00 to $ 285.00 to ship a Pin across the USA ,, Me , shanetastic and other's I know WILL have Pin's 4-sale in the NEAR Future..

#55 12 years ago

Good work BR!!! Thanks for helping out with this.

#56 12 years ago

You know I live about halfway between where its coming from and where its headed....if you need someone to check on it halfway and make it sure it still plays ok-Im your man.

#57 12 years ago

Sweet! Thanks a ton. Can't wait to get 'er set up and going. Looks great on the pallet too.

I did find this link when searching about shipping.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5787666_ship-pinball-machine.html Seems pretty in-depth.

Also, I used coinopshippers.com for the rate quote. Met the guy here locally that runs it. If this gets around too much, NAVL might have to retool their business model.

Lee

#58 12 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

If this gets around too much, NAVL might have to retool their business model.

#59 12 years ago

great to know there is some decent shipping options out there

#60 12 years ago

Lee, Im excited for you, just seeing that truck heading out of the driveway. Your getting a nice HS2. Right on! I'm gonna go out right now and laydown a few smokey burnouts in your honor.

#61 12 years ago

Thanks for the info lee. Glad to see you shipping more and more BR and helping pinsiders with their addiction!

#62 12 years ago

Wow! BR ...how nice of you to help out like that! Cigars should be coming your way!

#63 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Thanks for the info lee. Glad to see you shipping more and more BR and helping pinsiders with their addiction!

No Problem bro,, i like yr other avitar pict- better.. The Cool Dude !!

Quoted from spfxted:

Cigars should be coming your way!

A 5-Pack of Hava Tampa would be ok !!!

1 week later
#64 12 years ago

Alright kiddies. Update time. The Getaway HS2 is in the HOUSE! (ok, the garage) Holy Crapstick, this thing is so nice I don't know what to say. Packed up perfectly, and believe me I think if you don't the shippers will make you pay. The running start to get the pallet jack over the lip on my driveway made my curlies uncurl. Ouch!

Anyway, I unwrapped her and couldn't help it. Had to plug it in and try it. So I played a few games on one knee in my garage. The cleanest, tightest pinball machine I've played yet. Even the slingshots feel like their on steriods. Lights, sound, all terrific. I'll get it in my gameroom and take some pictures later.

Thanks to Shane, B_R, and Jeff from www.coinopshippers.com for everything. This weekend is going to be fun.

P.S. BTW, the final bill was $287.25 for a 2059 mile trip. 7 days total, door to door. I think that opens up a whole new avenue to buy pins. (Of course, Shane helped a lot with the great deal. Heh)

Lee

#65 12 years ago

damn hell of a deal!

#67 12 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Thanks to Shane, B_R, and Jeff from http://www.coinopshippers.com for everything. This weekend is going to be fun. []

Glad you Finally got it !! I was wonder-n when you was Gonna chime in !!! Have Fun & Enjoy it..

P.S ,,, Take advantage of the Free-ride on Each ball ,,,

#68 12 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

P.S. BTW, the final bill was $287.25 for a 2059 mile trip. 7 days total, door to door.

Wow, that is good to know! B_R is going to be a huge distribution center for Pins traveling coast to coast.

#69 12 years ago

Getaway survived the backbox removal and reinstall so now it's in the basement. I'm getting pretty good at that I have to say. Couple of hours to remove and hook it all back up. Always nerve wracking though.
Pics soon....g,night all

#70 12 years ago

Great to hear it made it intact. BR, thanks for wrapping it up so good. Lee, see if you can get more than 8 loops...

#71 12 years ago

Shane's Getaway has a new home. Ain't she purty...

024.JPG024.JPG

#72 12 years ago

Nice! hs2 is an awesome game.

#73 12 years ago

just scored 252 million tonight damn that was a challenge! best game before that was 99 million. everything must have fell into place tonight!

#74 12 years ago

353 Mil. 7 loops.

#75 12 years ago

Lee, I played it at my place for 4 day's ( Off & On ) I Never could get mt initial's on the Pin.. Shanetastic has some Whopper scores .. Good Luck !!! I have some Pict's of yr HS2 from back in Early 2010 when i was the 1st of 6 to own it.. I'll Post'em here later..

#76 12 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

329 Mil. 7 loops. []

wow a damn natural pin wizard!

#77 12 years ago

Nah, this pin is dialed in so tight it almost plays itself. I had some multi-ball free ride going for 5 minutes I think. Thought the flipper coils were gonna burn up!

#78 12 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Thought the flipper coils were gonna burn up!

No worries. They are all new!!! Should last you a while

#79 12 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Nah, this pin is dialed in so tight it almost plays itself.

So maybe I am not as good of a player as I thought... just good at making the machine play good.

#80 12 years ago

I almost cracked a billion on mine just before I sold it, I remember watching the bonus countdown, and I was like 20000 away or something. Was so pissed!

I sold it about 2 years ago or so, and I just go an email the other day from the new owner. They want me to come fix/shop it. Should be simple, and will make a bit of cash or beers

#81 12 years ago

Beer is a must if you are pulling a 12 hr day 3 days in a row shopping one.. But make sure to get the complicated stuff during the first 6 drinks or so... I start to get a little sloppy after that. I found out that 110v sucks!

#82 12 years ago

nice i have 1 newer flipper coil the other looks stock, i should replaced it and i am sure it would help. the left side one seems to stick as well like the spring might not have enough tension anymore

#83 12 years ago

Usually no reason to replace a coil...just saying..unless the wrong coil is installed or something...

Look at what's in a flipper rebuild kit, that's the stuff you usually need to replace. Linkage, sleeve, etc...

#84 12 years ago

I understand....but I just can't help myself. I must at all cost replace everything. It is just my thing. Makes me certain that I am getting every little bit of power out of the coil, and every bit out of the game. Like my TZ. Hell, I was already in $4000... Why not spend another $1000 to make it the best it could be (at least in my mind...and really that is all that matters to the ShaneTastic.) Oh no... Now you have me talking in the third person. This is not good. The last time this happened, I bought a pinball machine.

#85 12 years ago

I guess I am just weird or something. I would have to have matching coils. I would go into some sort of obsessive compulsive fit if I had two different aged flipper coils. You guys think you have the pinball sickness.... You just have a mild pinball cold compared to my insanity.

#86 12 years ago

No problem shane. Just send me your old working coils. I have no problem using them.

#87 12 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

No problem shane. Just send me your old working coils. I have no problem using them.

I threw them all away. Again, part of the insanity. I don't want any of that old crap cluttering my house. There is no cure for this sickness. Trust me.

#88 12 years ago

This is why I told Shane I'd pretty much buy any pin he had for sale if it was a title I was interested in.

#89 12 years ago

LOL love it

#90 12 years ago

hey what color flasher gi bulbs do you have in the machine???

also do you happen to know the bulb size for the cherry ontop? trying to mod my led's on my hs2 a little more it came with the led's and like the look of your color scheme.

2 months later
#91 12 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

A Coil that makes the Sleve so Tight you have to Cut the Old 1 out with a hammer and small Flat Head screw driver,, and a new coil sleve has to be Hammered back in, I say , That coil Is Warped !!

I have hammered New sleves back in , Only if i Didn't have Replacement coil's..

So Lee, If you see this Thread, What's Yr Highest Score on HS2 now ? B_R

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-thinking-about-selling-it/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.