10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by kyle5574
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Just picked up a HS 2 pin yesterday . Spent the next 6 hrs cleaning her up , replacing lights, rubbers, polish ect . Came out great but when I played muti-ball went on for at least 3 minutes or more. My question is this normal , Or do I have a problem?Any hs2 owners please respond.

#2 10 years ago

What went on? Don't understand the question. Do you mean the game started with more than one ball?

#3 10 years ago

There are some known bugs in some software versions that have this problem. You can search pinside for others that have posted about this.

I believe the timer for "free ride" gets set for 255 seconds when it happens.

#4 10 years ago

This post was very helpful when I was choosing which ROM version to run:
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-getaway-is-in-the-house-multiball-bug#post-241529

I'm running L2. Over a hundred or so games, I've only encountered the bug once. Unfortunately, because of that one time, I've now got a pretty unrealistic GC score to beat. I should have shut the machine off before it posted.

#5 10 years ago

Yup...it's normal. I have had it happen a few times. Take advantage of it.

#6 10 years ago

Had it on easy play , changed to medium play to,see if this stops the extended multi ball.So far so good.

#7 10 years ago

The bug doesn't occur very often. Not seeing it may not be related to changing settings. I'd play whichever difficulty you want.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-owners-please-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.