Topic poll

“Getaway or Corvette”

• Getaway 16 votes
    46%
  • Corvette 19 votes
    54%

(35 votes)

#1 9 months ago

I've picked up a getaway recently and I really like playing it but I got a offer to do a straight trade for a Corvette.
I've only played it handful of times at the NW pinball show and remember having fun with it.
What do you guys think? Both machines are above average quality but not quite CQ if that helps.

#2 9 months ago

Corvette is more expensive so depending on the quality of corvette. If you pick it up and dont like you could always sell it and re purchase a hs2. That being said i personally like Corvette. Fun little game both are good but my money is on corvette

#3 9 months ago

Getaway 2 is a classic, but a little shallow. Corvette is a better game imo.

#4 9 months ago

Getaway is a much better playing game than Corvette. Corvette sells for more since less of them were made and non-pinball Corvette people buy them just because of the title.

#5 9 months ago

Getaway much better. It was my own question few weeks earlier, decided to buy HS2.
Great call outs, great flow, good sounds.
Corvette little bit shallow.

#6 9 months ago

Have had both, still have Corvette and will keep. Much better game and loop shots are a thrill very satisfying. Color DMD is super and makes it feel more modern as well.

#7 9 months ago

Corvette is a much better game in terms of depth and variety. Multiple multiballs, tons of shots, a few different ways to play.

Getaway is a blast, and used to be my favorite pin, but there's not a ton to do on it.

Also Corvette has been worth several hundred more for years.

#8 8 months ago

I find corvette to be pretty challenging if you aren't very good at aiming the ball. It usually ends bad when you miss a shot but is still fun.
HS2 is little simpler but its's also fun. So this is a hard pick for me but I'll probably go with HS2 just because I dislike corvette but if it were any other car with the same layout and everything, I'll go with Corvette.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 109.99
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Boards
PCB Emporium
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hackettstown, NJ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside