Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by flyhigh
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

High Speed 2 Getaway, needs a DMD board repair, and one transistor on the power driver board repaired, the ball launch transistor. - 2000 as is 2200 repaired

Johnny Mnemonic minimal cabinet fade, on the very bottom of side of cabinet has some nicks, drop target needs minor repair and hand magnet needs repair, also flipper transistors need replacing - 1900 as is 2100 repaired

Congo green artwork on side, not white version, needs audio video board repair, dot matrix is scrambled because of the board error, also could use he GI connector repaired as it has the common burn on it. - $2500 as is, nice example, needs shop job

No fear - 2200

Flash - 800

Gottlieb strikes and spares - 1500

Firepower needing cpu repair, every coil in machine is new - 750

#2 10 years ago

Change your title, very unclear post? I take it your selling at those prices?

#3 10 years ago

considering its posted In the marketplace and doesn't say wanting to buy yes, selling these. also, who would try to buy these games and put prices they are willing to pay for specific problems a game has? that would be strange.

#4 10 years ago

Same garbage, new thread. Just a friendly warning to fellow pinsiders.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ss-tom-lotr-congo-jm-nf-more-in-michigan

#5 10 years ago

I bought a mint perfect Strikes N Spares for 1200, and it sat on CL for quite a while before I picked it up.

Just thought I'd bring it up for your sake, in case you are really interested in selling it this time.

#6 10 years ago

I know most people here are trying to get good deals tamoore, but I actually have sold about 15 pins through here in the past 3 months. Silverballz, you're on here ALOT you pretty post minutes after a thread opens - everytime. You're a loser, plain and simple. Business is business, notice how even after 15+ pinballs sold either on here or by word of mouth from here that no one has had a bad thing to say about the transactions? Because what could go wrong lol, you see the game and either want it or don't, easy enough right? Check the end of the other for sale thread, plenty of happy customers. I will have about ten more pins for sale in the coming weeks as well.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

but I actually have sold about 15 pins through here in the past 3 months.

This thread is for you Electric!

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/remember-to-donate-to-pinside

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

This thread is for you Electric!

Great response, considering he is boasting about selling 25+ pins on this site. I think pinside deserves at least 0.1% of his gross.

#9 10 years ago

You're a loser, plain and simple.

#10 10 years ago

Please refrain from personal attacks.

#11 10 years ago

I knew someone would say that, yet why donate to the site where the people treat you like crap? Calling someone a loser is a personal attack? Hmm. Sorry, not in first grade. IF that is a personal attack so is price policing and them crapping on all my threads, wouldn't that be pretty personal?

#12 10 years ago

Yes, calling someone a loser is a personal attack. (really, that is not obvious?) Please re read the site rules before arguing moot points. I asked you nicely to please refrain from something without a site warning, now you choose to argue if your personal attack is an attack or not? Please, give me a break.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from maldoror:

Yes, calling someone a loser is a personal attack. (really, that is not obvious?) Please re read the site rules before arguing moot points. I asked you nicely to please refrain from something without a site warning, now you choose to argue if your personal attack is an attack or not? Please, give me a break.

You are such a breath of fresh air. Thank you so much for being a mod.

#15 10 years ago

What determines a warning versus getting suspended vs getting booted?

It seems as though it is not always metered out the same.

I knew someone would say that, yet why donate to the site where the people treat you like crap? Calling someone a loser is a personal attack? Hmm. Sorry, not in first grade. IF that is a personal attack so is price policing and them crapping on all my threads, wouldn't that be pretty personal?

You donate for 2 reasons: you used the site admittedly to sell 15 pins to happy pinsiders and the people who run and maintain the site did not poo on your thread, silverballz has nothing to do with this site. In other words your reasons are lame-o.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

you used the site admittedly to sell 15 pins to happy pinsiders

except non of those happy pinsiders seem to come forward and vouch for the guy... I bet he has a 6k Star Wars with signatures he can sell you too!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

What determines a warning versus getting suspended vs getting booted?
It seems as though it is not always metered out the same.

Warning in a thread to cut out the personal attacks is just that, a warning in the thread. It was directed at anyone, making personal attacks. It is nothing official. And in all fairness, the OP was feeling a bit jumped on based on some past drama so perhaps he responded harshly feeling attacked by others.

What is official is Robin's desire to keep this place friendly above all. Any old timers here will tell you that it was always known that the pinside forums was a place for all pinball people to feel welcome and be treated warmly. It is the very foundation of this place. This atmosphere has been a bit more difficult to maintain lately I imagine with the incredible growth of these forums, thus they are going to need a bit of moderation here and there (as any good forums do). So please, keep that in mind when slinging mud whomever may feel so inclined to do that.

#18 10 years ago

i still have whats posted.

2 weeks later
#19 10 years ago

I will say I have bought a couple pins from EC and he is asking bit more in price compared to others But the pins sold to me seem solid with exception of minor maintenance issues. I had to rebuild flippers and do some coil maintenance but nothing major. I would deal with him again since I know what to expect and understand that he can't go through the pins as throughly as a collector would with their collection.

Just my opinion from my experience with him.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-jm-congo-sw-ep1-ss-no-fear-flash-firepower-some-needing-minor-repair and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.