(Topic ID: 16214)

HS2 in the B_R GRG ,, Shop'd & Blinged !!

By BLACK_ROSE

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0500.jpg
Getaway_Trans-_NEW.JPG
Pinballer.JPG
Marisa_Miller.jpg
HS2_mirror_blades_012.JPG
HS2_mirror_blades_008.JPG
HS2_mirror_blades_005.JPG
HS2_mirror_blades_004.JPG
HS2_mirror_blades_001.JPG
New_HS2_Translite_014.JPG
New_HS2_translite_003.JPG
HS2_,_Xtra_GI_009.JPG
HS2_,_Xtra_GI_006.JPG
HS2_,_Xtra_GI_005.JPG
HS2_,_Xtra_GI_004.JPG
HS2_,_Xtra_GI_001.JPG
There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago

It's Up Now !!!!!!!!! Later !!!

#52 11 years ago

Awesome ! How do you like the subwoofer?

#53 11 years ago

Looks really nice after the shop job BR.

The faster the better.

#54 11 years ago

I like it B_R...it turned out really sweet. you will sale that one quick...I love my HSII

#55 11 years ago

The Sub Is Killer !! I Had it under Demo Man , then I decided to Try it on HS2 .. I'm gonna Buy me another.. The Sub- will Power itself Off after 5-minutes of Non use,, You will know when the Light goes From Green to Red .I'll Take a Pict- of it Later..

2 weeks later
#56 11 years ago

B_R did you get that extra GI in the upper left yet? I agree it is too dark up there and curious as to how it turns out.

By the way, that thing is looking sweeeet! I'm lovin mine, very fast and addicting! Lucky as hell to have found it for the price I did.

#57 11 years ago

Yes I have ,, I have a Premium Green installed , I tried Red and White to.. I'll Post a Pict of Each color.

#58 11 years ago

Very nice B-R that game looks sweet!

#59 11 years ago

B_R did you get that extra GI in the upper left yet? I agree it is too dark up there and curious as to how it turns out.

Here you go Cool !!!!! I'm Dig-n the Green , It's a Green 44 Premium 2 From CoinTaker ..
Tell me which color you guy's think lOOk's Best ?

HS2_,_Xtra_GI_001.JPGHS2_,_Xtra_GI_001.JPG HS2_,_Xtra_GI_004.JPGHS2_,_Xtra_GI_004.JPG HS2_,_Xtra_GI_005.JPGHS2_,_Xtra_GI_005.JPG HS2_,_Xtra_GI_006.JPGHS2_,_Xtra_GI_006.JPG HS2_,_Xtra_GI_009.JPGHS2_,_Xtra_GI_009.JPG

#60 11 years ago

Green or red.... I put green in mine and liked it a lot. Red looks good, too.

#61 11 years ago

Looks freaking gorgeous! Let me know when this puppy goes on the market.

*rubs hands together*

#62 11 years ago

must... not... covet....

#63 11 years ago

I'm with the green. Like its up in the mountains or something silly. I'm liking this a lot!

#64 11 years ago

B_R : Did you just tie a lamp socket into the GI from back in that vicinity? Curious what exactly you did? Pretty easy to tie it in back there and where did you fasten it?

Sorry for the stupid questions...

#65 11 years ago

( Sorry for the stupid questions...) , No Hurt in Ask-n !! That's the Way you Learn .

I used a Spotlight , w/out the Doom , and soldered the Wires to the Left Orbit 1/2 way socket .

With the Plastic off at the Diverter Turn around ,, The Super Charger is connected and has 3-Threaded Screw End's Poking up from under-neath , I wrapped the 44 Bulb socket w/Black Tape . set it in there and forced the threaded Nut thru the hole on the Connector and WAa LAa !! The Wires follow the same Path as the Opto wires do .. Simple !!!

#66 11 years ago

Hey B_R, I read your using the Premium 2's. I bought a few in yellow for a specfic area. I noticed that my Retro yellow's with a single LED were brighter. So I was thinking of getting the premiums in single LED.

I guess my question is, have you ever tried the single LED non-ghosting vs the 2 LED non-ghosting, or have you always just used the 2 LED?

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I used a Spotlight , w/out the Doom , and soldered the Wires to the Left Orbit 1/2 way socket .
With the Plastic off at the Diverter Turn around ,, The Super Charger is connected and has 3-Threaded Screw End's Poking up from under-neath , I wrapped the 44 Bulb socket w/Black Tape . set it in there and forced the threaded Nut thru the hole on the Connector and WAa LAa !! The Wires follow the same Path as the Opto wires do .. Simple !!!

Perfect! Thank you. I'm going to do this. This is much easier than doing the lighted pop's on Creech and that was cake.

#68 11 years ago
Quoted from EvilJack:

I guess my question is, have you ever tried the single LED non-ghosting vs the 2 LED non-ghosting, or have you always just used the 2 LED?

The Premium 2's are Bright , but Not as Bright as the Single . It's Hard to answer yr Q. because I Just Started using the Premium's.. Chris told me he's Gonna Start a Frosted Non- Ghosting series of Led's... CoinTaker Rules !!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway ,,,,,,

I got my 2- Blue Police Flasher Kit's today , I installed the Flasher's on Top , and Wired Everything up
The Video is Below,, The Control Box has Connection's for 4- Flasher's ,, I got the other 2 Flashers from the 2nd Kit and installed them on the side of the Head with Stick-back Velcro . The 2nd Video show-n that is Up-Load-n Now, Will Post it after while... In the video the Flashers are Fire-n @ the Same tyme,, I fixed that B_R

#69 11 years ago

Video Pt: 2

#70 11 years ago

Hey!
How you drinking beer with that mask on?

#71 11 years ago

Man that's beautiful. After TZ this is probably my favorite game. You're a lucky man.

#72 11 years ago

My question was a little different. Why do you have the mask on BR? LOL
It looks great BR i like the green and really like the added strobes on top.
I cannot say I like the lights with the camera so close to ACDC though...
ACDC has to good of a light show.

3 weeks later
#73 11 years ago

The mask was a Joke for the Video ,, I'll use it again.. And Yes the Police Flasher's are a Great mod.. If anyone is interested in a set of Blue Police Flashers for Yr HS2 ,, PM me ...

And YES ,, AC/DC had/HAS a Killer Light show.. Not My Show tho // Factory Show !!

1 week later
#74 11 years ago

The DMD animations seem slightly better than mine. Is it me or would differnt ROMs affect that?

#75 11 years ago

I'm Running the L2 Game rom .. And I got Yr PM Hwawonyu ...

#76 11 years ago

The backbox police cars seem to have red / blue flashers on the police cars in the image. Is that stock? I guess I never pay attention to it while playing the game.

1 week later
#77 11 years ago

Here's a vid- I shot 2-nite of the Police flashers that I mounted on my HS2 .. My Tri-pod is Kinda Low , so the 2 Flashers on Top are Not making contact w/ the camera good .. These Flashers Rock !!

I have them set to Strobe in this Vid- ,,, If anyone wants a Kit PM me...

3 weeks later
#78 11 years ago

Thanks BR!!

Flashers are awesome. Just finished my LEDs as well. Its like having new game. Now I just need my Invisiglass which comes this week.

Huge props to BR an the flashers.

#79 11 years ago

To quote Skull in No Fear: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I really should have owned one of these game by now.
I played the one ya had when I visited you last and it was so damn fun & bright.

#80 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Thanks BR!!
Flashers are awesome. Just finished my LEDs as well. Its like having new game. Now I just need my Invisiglass which comes this week.
Huge props to BR an the flashers.

Glad You got them installed and Like the Led Flashers .. They Do add the Bling !!

New_HS2_translite_003.JPGNew_HS2_translite_003.JPG

New_HS2_Translite_014.JPGNew_HS2_Translite_014.JPG

3 months later
#81 11 years ago

I just Finished installing my Pinball decals Mirror Blades , HS2 is a Keeper !!

HS2_mirror_blades_001.JPGHS2_mirror_blades_001.JPG HS2_mirror_blades_004.JPGHS2_mirror_blades_004.JPG HS2_mirror_blades_005.JPGHS2_mirror_blades_005.JPG HS2_mirror_blades_008.JPGHS2_mirror_blades_008.JPG HS2_mirror_blades_012.JPGHS2_mirror_blades_012.JPG

#82 11 years ago

Where did you get the alt. trans that looks awesome?.. Mirrors give it some good bling to

#83 11 years ago

Man that looks good! And familiar : )

#84 11 years ago

Where did you get the alt. trans that looks awesome?.. Mirrors give it some good bling to

From a Guy on Ebay ,, I 4-get his name ,, Hwawonyu has 1 too . I Can Honestly say , I Enjoy lOOk-n at the Tran's during ball Break's .. Marisa Miller , Ohh my !! The Seller also sent me a Few Killer window decal's ,, I Dig it ..

Marisa_Miller.jpgMarisa_Miller.jpg Getaway_Trans-_NEW.JPGGetaway_Trans-_NEW.JPG Pinballer.JPGPinballer.JPG

#85 11 years ago

Damm thats a nice looking machine! I have your link saved with led info. Looks like I will adding some bling to my HS2. How's WCS94 working our for you. I have been thinking about adding WCS94 to my collection.

#86 11 years ago

The only way to Getaway! Thanks for the Flashers BR ; )

IMG_0500.jpgIMG_0500.jpg

#87 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

The only way to Getaway! Thanks for the Flashers BR ; )

HS2 lOOk's 200% Better !! Yr Welcome bro ..

#88 11 years ago

Sweet pin. HS2 is one of those games I don't think i care too much for, then I play one and like it a lot.

#89 11 years ago

If you think of his name let me know would like to get one

#90 11 years ago

I cant believe my wife posed for those translite pics and didnt get me a free one, WTF?

2 months later
#91 11 years ago

CoinTaker's Premium 2's for All insert's and a few GI's , but mostly Frosted for GI's ..

HS2 will Ghost w/ Standard Led's ...

http://shop.cointaker.com/category.sc;jsessionid=E90AA7E8A15032242FF690ADC97AADEE.qscstrfrnt06?categoryId=193

#92 11 years ago
Quoted from Sgtmax:

If you think of his name let me know would like to get one

I have the Guy's cell # for the alt- Tran's if anyone is Interested ..... PM me ....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 72.50
Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-in-the-b_r-grg/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.