IMG_0553.jpg
jason_voorhees_mask.jpg
HS2_Flasher_Kits_017.JPG
photo_8.JPG
ALL_Right.gif
ac2.JPG
ac.JPG
HS2_Flasher_install_011.JPG
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

If you Own HS2 The Getaway this is the mod for You !!! This mod is Plug & Play , Just install the Flasher's on the Top or side ( using Velcro or a 1/4 Hex Screw as I did ) run the Wires thru the Back Head vent , Hook up and Yr Off .. Kit comes w/ Everything You Need . As a Note ,, the Kit Only comes w/ 2 Flashers , I have 4 Flashers from 2-kit's on mine ( the Control Box Does have Plug-n's for 4- Flasher's ) I've Sold Several Kit's to member's Here already ..

3 Flashing Modes:

Light A flashes 8 times then light B flashes 8 times. Repeats continuously
Light A flashes once then light B flashes once. Repeats continuously
Lights A and B flash once at the same time. Repeats continuously

If yr Interested PM me and I'll get back w/ you ..

#2 11 years ago

Would this work on any game, or is it set up for HS2?

#3 11 years ago

That is pretty much exactly what I want to do on my F-14 Tomcat. A previous owner completely removed the beacon assembly and placed a sheet of black lexan on top of the back box.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

That is pretty much exactly what I want to do on my F-14 Tomcat. A previous owner completely removed the beacon assembly and placed a sheet of black lexan on top of the back box.

I thought you might dig that, so B_R is it set up specifically for HS2 only?

#5 11 years ago

The Flasher Kit I have is 12V , Put F-14 in Beacon test and Check the Voltage , if it is , Yr Set !!

Note , I took a Kit and installed it on MrTechnoBarn's 1986 HS , Not Check-n the voltage to the Light , the Flasher controller Blew up in my Hand ,, 24V .. I have a box of 10 beacon Bulb's for F-14 , they Won't work in my HS2 .. You could buy a Power Reducer , 24v to 12v from Radio Shack .

HS2_Flasher_install_011.JPGHS2_Flasher_install_011.JPG

#6 11 years ago

The beacon motor is AC.
The flashers run on DC.

I added flashers to my Getaway and you need to run the power thru a bridge rectifier to get DC.

#7 11 years ago

I Tapped into the Beacon Power as the Pict- show's , I went thru NO Bridge rectifier .. The Stock Beacon board you see on the ceil-n in the head in HS2 is a Converter / Controller for 12V

The Kit I'm sell-n is a Install / Plug and Play ,, That's it !! Easy and Awesome !!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Would this work on any game, or is it set up for HS2?

Quoted from practicalsteve:

I thought you might dig that, so B_R is it set up specifically for HS2 only?

So Far ,, HS2 Only !!

#9 11 years ago

Thanks dude, its pretty sweet. My beacons work, and I was asking for someone else. But you get a free bump anyway.

#10 11 years ago

That's interesting because the schematic also clearly show it as AC power to the beacon motor.

ac.JPGac.JPG ac2.JPGac2.JPG

#11 11 years ago

I Don't know what yr Try-n to Prove cal50 , I've Sold 8 Kit's to other HS2 Owner's Here w/ out do-n a Thread like this .. All Are Happy and Love it .. The Flasher's are 12V ,, and so is the Beacon !
My Flasher's have been Used everyday since June of this Yr .. No problem's !!

#12 11 years ago

You're both correct, you're just talking about 2 different games with different specs for the beacon motor. HS2 beacon motor IS 12vdc. btw BR, ur game looks great! I think this post is pushing me to pull the trigger on LEDs on my HS2 too!

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

I think this post is pushing me to pull the trigger on LEDs on my HS2 too! []

If you do ,, Go w/ All Premium 2's for insert's .. A World of Difference !!

#14 11 years ago

i am interested - thanks ed

#15 11 years ago

Looks great! Just paid for mine.

#16 11 years ago

Thank's Guy's ,, I've sold 4 Kit's today !! Yr Gonna Love this mod ..ALL_Right.gifALL_Right.gif

#17 11 years ago

Cool Mod Black Rose..... I'll take a kit for my Getaway

P.M. Sent....

#18 11 years ago

What's the price of this mod?

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

What's the price of this mod?

PM sent !!

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Junkhauler:

Cool Mod Black Rose..... I'll take a kit for my Getaway
P.M. Sent....

PM sent back ... Please Paypal the Funds as a Gift if you want the mod... Thanxx ,, B_R

#21 11 years ago

That's me playing HS2 in the video above. I cannot recommend this mod highly enough. BR did a great job. I thought that the lights might be too distracting, but they add greatly to the game. The light pattern really got my adrenaline going as I was playing. The blue lights look even better in person. I just traded my HS2, and this mod, along with the alternate translite and huge speaker hooked up to BR's pin, really makes me want this game again.

#22 11 years ago

Well said NeoAce ,,, I've Owned HS2 several Time's , but after Me and S.Tastic tore down mine and used All Premium 2 Led's from CoinTaker and The Light Kit's + the 100w Floor Sub Woofer and Finally understanding the Shot Layout ( Thank's to Shanetastic ) I Will Never sell HS2 !!

Here's S.T play-n my 2nd HS2 that I traded him for Taxi .. I Never Got to Any of the JackPot's till watch-n this Master of the Silver-Ball !!!

#23 11 years ago

BR installed mod on mine and it's a great addition.

#24 11 years ago

I have had the ability to buy every classic title. I own nothing but all NIB Sterns except for one game HSII. It's freakin awesome. !!

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

If you Own HS2 The Getaway this is the mod for You !!!

I still want a set BR, I'm traveling to Tampa this weekend to pickup my HS & T2. Just bought a CC HS2 PF, all replacement coils , flipper re kits, plastic set, LED's, etc. As soon as I see what bugs I might have to pay for will decide when I can pull the trigger. Hopefully be for you sell out again.
Bill

#26 11 years ago

Pic

photo_8.JPGphoto_8.JPG

#27 11 years ago

Nice collection of Steve Ritchie classics! Hey Black Rose, when are you gonna be shipping?

#28 11 years ago

As soon as I get them , I sold my Last set to Robert Last Sat . I should have them Mid- December !!

Ya'll Be Patient .. I'll Priority mail them All ..

#29 11 years ago

I've Increased my order by 5 More kit's ,, If Anyone who Own's an HS2 would Like to Bling their's out

Send me a PM ...

#30 11 years ago

Payment sent, mid- December works for me.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from MPierce:

Payment sent, mid- December works for me.

I have the Fund's stored ,,, USPS is Gonna Hate me when I go there that day in DEC --

I have 3 Kit's left ,, anyone Else Interested ?

#32 11 years ago

"Bump"...From a fellow HSII guy on Cyber Monday. This looks OUTSTANDING

#33 11 years ago

2 Kit's left .......... Original Tran's is Sold !!!

HS2_Original_T-lite_001.JPGHS2_Original_T-lite_001.JPG HS2_Original_T-lite_002.JPGHS2_Original_T-lite_002.JPG HS2_Original_T-lite_003.JPGHS2_Original_T-lite_003.JPG

#34 11 years ago

Anyone want to sell a Getaway or Highspeed pinball in the Mchigan area?

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Anyone want to sell a Getaway or Highspeed pinball in the Mchigan area?

Start Ya a Thread in the Market place and ask cool ,, You Just Never know !!!

#36 11 years ago

To All the Member's that bought a HS2 Blue Police Led Flasher Kit ,, I received them 2-day !!

I'll get to the Post Office 2-Morrow ,, Dec-5th ...

I might be Sending PM's ask-n for Yr mail-n address's Again !!

HS2_Flasher_Kits_017.JPGHS2_Flasher_Kits_017.JPG

#37 11 years ago

I've got no interest in starting an argument, but I'm finding the techincal side of this to be interesting. So if voltage is DC at the motor, but it's going through a triac board (Triac is an a/c transistor..) to get there, where is it being rectified?

LOL, were you wearing a welding mask in that video B_R?

#38 11 years ago

A Jason Voorhees mask ..... Everything is 12V , I have Several Happy HS2 Customer's !!

I'm Ship'n out 7 Kit's 2-morrow morning ,, 3 to Canada and 4 here in the State's , 3 went out this morning .. I have 3 Kit's Left .. PM if yr interested .. Paypal or check ,, don't matter

jason_voorhees_mask.jpgjason_voorhees_mask.jpg

#39 11 years ago

Badpenny61 you need to dress her up a bit ; )
Dang missed the flashers on top but they are there.

IMG_0553.jpgIMG_0553.jpg

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Badpenny61 you need to dress her up a bit

Yea, trying to get thru a PF swap and shop out. LED's already there, but when I get it priced and last order I hope to get the flashers from Black Rose. I did get my HS & T2 home over the holidays, lots of pinballing going on in my house... WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Bill

#41 11 years ago

To the Guy's that bought Kit's , Here's a Pict- of how my Kit is installed .
Here's some instruction's I have been Email-n out .. Good Luck , It's a Blind-n-ly Good mod !!

Splice in before the Plug to the Mars lamp ,, Black wire from kit to Square side on Plug , Red to Triangle , I used a Lighter and skin the wire , also Use Zip- Ties to Secure the Power box
( as Shown ) I like A- for Strobe , Try B or C too, Rem- to press the Power button ON , Install the Flasher's on Top ( Velcro 0r 1/4 Screw's like I did ) then run the wire's thru the Mesh on each side from the back ... You will Need a Large Zip-Tie and a Nut To Keep Either A,B or C pressed in .. Enjoy ...

HS2_Flasher_install_011.JPGHS2_Flasher_install_011.JPG HS2_Flasher_install_006.JPGHS2_Flasher_install_006.JPG

2 weeks later
#42 11 years ago

Just received my kit in the mail! Can't wait to install it.

#43 11 years ago

PM sent

#44 11 years ago

I added 2 More Flasher's to my HS2 ( 6 now ) I tapped into the Top 2 Flasher's ..

The Blue Flasher's don't kick-n till 3:20 ( No my best Performance ) .........

#45 11 years ago

cool vid... do you point those up and out? seems like it might blind you when they start flashing... looks awesome from here

#46 11 years ago

Strait out ,, Actually Stunning !! , wear Shades ..

#47 11 years ago

looks cool. no doubt on the wearing shades lol

#48 11 years ago

I have 2 more Request's for the Kit's ,, I'm Gonna make another the order Wed- daytime , so if anyone else is interested in a Kit , send me a PM ...

3 weeks later
#49 11 years ago

Kehoe , Yr Kit is Going out 2-morrow USPS ... I have 4 more Kit's available . PM me for a Price ..

#50 11 years ago

Bump for the morning Crowd !!! Thread's are Buried in No Tyme ... 3 Kit's left .........

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Trade
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-getaway-blue-led-police-flasher-mod-4-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.