Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Lermods
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PicsArt_06-26-11.30.27 (resized).jpg
20170509_125350 (resized).jpg
20170123_191402 (resized).jpg
hs2 2 (resized).jpg
hs2 3 (resized).jpg
hs2 1 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

I ended the for sale thread because there is no stock left. I wanted to start a new thread that will serve to help gauge interest in the decal. In order for me to make this worthwhile for everyone and maintain the price at $15.50 shipped, I would like to have a critical mass of about 10-15 people interested in them. I have three people who have expressed interest in another batch. Once I get that mass, I will place another order with Cool Smiley. You can still get it from him directly, but shipping from Australia will run about $10-15, which is why I started this in the first place (to help people avoid the shipping fee). Once these become for sale, I will notify those that have expressed interest and start a new FS thread, where you can buy via my Pinside shop or my website, Lermods.com.

Feedback on this decal has been really great. I don't have a HS2, but people say install is very easy and the decal is of high quality. You can tell from the pics how well it looks.

This was the original thread that has a few more pics.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-hs2-donut-shop-decal

hs2 1 (resized).jpg

hs2 3 (resized).jpg

hs2 2 (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

I'd like one of these decals if you get some back in stock.

Thanks!

1 week later
#3 2 years ago

Bumping up. It can't be only me that still wants one of these.

#4 2 years ago

I just put one on mine the other day and it looks great btw!

#5 2 years ago

I have 6 people on the list, need 10-15 people to make a batch worth getting.

#6 2 years ago

Sign me up.

-Tom

#7 2 years ago

I am in for one if you make them again. Thank you!

#8 2 years ago

I'll take one too, whenever you get more in stock.

#9 2 years ago

i'll take one!

#10 2 years ago

Ok guys, there seems to be enough interest. I'll get another batch, will take 10 days to two weeks to get them from Cool Smiley, who is the manufacturer, not me. I buy in bulk from him and distribute them so people can avoid the shipping fees. Not much in it for me, other than maybe some goodwill. I'll contact everyone who has expressed interest when they come in. These will be available through my Pinside shop.

#12 2 years ago

I sent you a PM a while back wanting one but I thought I would post here as well just to make sure I didn't get left out. Thanks for doing this BTW.

#13 2 years ago

I have been keeping track of who wants them via pm and this thread. I should have them second week of January. Will reach out to all who have expressed interest. Keep posting in this thread if you want one or feel free to send me a pm.

I can ship these international for $5 shipping too, but there won't be any tracking provided. If you want tracking, shipping jumps to $15.

#14 2 years ago

I'll take one when they are ready.

1 week later
#15 2 years ago

Quick update: these haven't come in yet, I expect them in next week. Thanks for your patience.

#16 2 years ago

I'll take one also.

#17 2 years ago

Interested

#18 2 years ago

Decals are back in stock and ready to ship. Please purchase through our pinside shop.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1016-lermods/00242-getaway-high-speed-2-hs2-donut-heaven-decal

I believe I have contacted everyone who expressed interest.

Any questions, shoot me a pm.

Install instructions are here...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B18V2Lyll3xhVVUyOTA1V1pJWW8/view?usp=drivesdk

Thx
Rob
LERMODS.COM

#19 2 years ago

Awesome. Thanks!

#20 2 years ago

Order placed, thanks!

#21 2 years ago

Ordered, thanks.

#22 2 years ago

All decals ordered were shipped out this morning. More still available.

Installation instructions can be found on our website:

http://lermods.com/p/installation

Thanks to those who have ordered.

#23 2 years ago

Mine can today. Very nice quality, I look forward to the day when I pick up another Getaway!

1 week later
#24 2 years ago

I got the decal installed today. It looks killer! Thanks so much. - Jeff R.

20170123_191402 (resized).jpg

#25 2 years ago

Awesome, glad to hear...cool smiley deserves all the credit. We have plenty more available, but they are going pretty fast.

1 week later
#26 2 years ago

Thanks lermods, I installed the decal and think it looks great.

#27 2 years ago

Nice, glad to hear that everyone likes these decals. We still have these in stock. Cool smiley is no longer making these so once they are gone, they are gone. I think we have maybe 20 or so left.

3 weeks later
#28 2 years ago

We have about 10 of these left. We will be bringing the remaining stock to TPF later this month so I expect these will soon be gone.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1016-lermods/00242-getaway-high-speed-2-hs2-donut-heaven-decal

3 weeks later
#30 2 years ago

I'll take one

#31 2 years ago

Two remaining...there likely will not be another run unless I purchase the original design and have it printed locally, which i dont think I am going to do. It was nice to get these into people's games, but I think this mod will be retired after these two are gone.

#32 2 years ago

This is a great mod. I will take one of the two remaining. payment sent

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

All decals ordered were shipped out this morning. More still available.
Installation instructions can be found on our website:
http://lermods.com/p/installation
Thanks to those who have ordered.

Looks like it's at http://lermods.com/p/install-instructions ?

Cool decal - but not loving the red and blue on the site, ow...

Anyways, I didn't realize this was just a blank piece of metal before these decals, thought it was already a donut shop or something of the like, very cool and a great idea. Good addition to the game.

#35 2 years ago

Sold out! Thanks everyone who purchased one, hope it makes your game just a little nicer!

Rob

#36 2 years ago

Damn it, I just saw this thread after picking up a Getaway last weekend!

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Damn it, I just saw this thread after picking up a Getaway last weekend!

These are nice, but if no more are available and you really want something to cover that metal bracket there are other alternatives. Just search in Getaway owners thread or PM me.

#38 2 years ago

Yep, Mezel has a nice building for this area, saw it a TPF, looks great too.

1 month later
#39 1 year ago

Well, there have been quite a few people asking me about these after i sold out so I decided to have another batch printed. The source i had been getting them from no longer could print them so i had to find another printer. This version wil be the same design, but will have a textured finish, which i think will be nicer. Price will be $16.99 shipped within the US. The slightly higher price reflects my costs to obtain and get the decal printed and i think is fair. International shipping will range from $1.50 with no tracking to $15 with tracking.

I will have these in stock later this week and will update the thread when i have them. If you are interested, you can pm me, but i dont want any money until i physically have them...no preorder model here.

Thanks
LERMODS.COM

20170509_125350 (resized).jpg

#40 1 year ago

These are now back in stock and available for sale in our pinside shop or website. It is a really nice textured decal.

http://lermods.com/products/getaway-pinball-donut-shop-decal

Thx

Rob

3 weeks later
#41 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

These are now back in stock and available for sale in our pinside shop or website. It is a really nice textured decal.
http://lermods.com/products/getaway-pinball-donut-shop-decal
Thx
Rob

Why did you get rid of the white stroke on the logo? The first ones looked better, IMHO.

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Why did you get rid of the white stroke on the logo? The first ones looked better, IMHO.

Mine from the latest run has no white outline and the words get lost i. The roof pattern.

#43 1 year ago

Let me check with the printer to see why they are different. the quality of the new decal is significantly better. if i can get him to rerun them with the white, I will replace them for those who want it, no charge.

2 weeks later
#44 1 year ago

Revised decal with white strokes.

PicsArt_06-26-11.30.27 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.99
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Diego, CA
$ 131.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 50.00
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
€ 3.70
$ 28.00
2,400 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Saxonburg, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.75
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
Sale Pending!
West Greenwich, RI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hackettstown, NJ
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside