• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170320_152004[1] (resized).jpg
20170320_152019[1] (resized).jpg

#1 7 years ago

I have a High Speed and when my kids were playing they screamed as smoke came out of the top. I saw that the beacon fuse blew (the motor for the beacon is locked up). It also blew the F2 fuse on the PS. I replaced those and have the beacon disconnected until I get a new motor for it. Now I have an issue with the display not lighting up. You cannot play any games or get into test mode. I found a fuse towards the bottom of the back box that is blown it says 2.5 Slo-blow so I replaced it and as soon as I turned it on it blew that fuse. I have not idea where to look to find this short as the game was working great up until this issue. Here is a photo of where the fuse is located in the box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

20170320_152019[1] (resized).jpg20170320_152019[1] (resized).jpg

20170320_152004[1] (resized).jpg20170320_152004[1] (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago
Quoted from turbostang:

I found a fuse towards the bottom of the back box that is blown it says 2.5 Slo-blow

Don't replace this just yet. This fuse is for the left/right hideout coils.
Have you checked F-1 fuse on the power supply? F-1 is for the display power.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs-display-not-working and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.