(Topic ID: 191593)

HRA/pinballplating.com (Chris) buys Pinball Plating and More (Ron)

By sc93cobra

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bflagg
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Best wishes to both of you.
    LTG : )

Thanks Lloyd.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

Glad it worked out for everyone.
    Woody, I know it sucked running a booth while the rest of us played pinball at shows. We will be glad to have you back playing.

It did suck. It really just about ruined the hobby for me even though it was successful. I hung with family and played pinball all day today and it felt great. I even added a few mods and parts to some and it felt like old times. I probably have not played more than 2 hours of pinball in a year. It will be nice to get back to just being a collector. I am coming for those high scores now. LOL. The CV still has your high scores on it. Not sure I can reach those.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I wish you nothing but the best, Ron. It's been great getting to know you!! You may have picked a good time to step aside as I've got a corroded POS Mousin Around that has a shit ton of parts that need plating.
    Chris, if you don't mind, I'll be getting in touch with you in the coming weeks.

Thanks Bryan, you have been a pleasure to work with. Now I get to hang out on the other side of the table with you and have some fun.

Ron

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

Ron,
    Thanks for your help with my Shadow it turned out beautifully. I wish you and Chris the best in the future.
    -Hougie

Thanks Hougie

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

We will miss you! Super great getting to know you!
    Greg M
    pinballpro.com

We will keep in touch. We can hang at Expo.

Ron

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Wishing the both of you all the best in your business dealings. Stand up gents in a tough industry.You both shine......see what I did there.

Very nice.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hrapinballplatingcom-chris-buys-pinball-plating-and-more-ron?tu=woody76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.